Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country? - page 9. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is not banned in my country yet (I really hope that it will never happen), but the central bank of the country tries to stop cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency is not legalized in my country. I don't think it will ever happen that it will be legalized. But Crypto is still of the popular forms of investment in my country, and many people know it. Crypto is becoming more and more popular.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
There is not much rule or regulation about crypto but there are some places that accept btc like currency and we can pay with bitcoin it is very good. I hope in few years it accepts from everywhere.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
In my country cryptocurrency is not so popular like in Japan and other western country. Here not more than 1% people know and understanding how to use Bitcoin, even many people never heard about Bitcoin. In big city here any some cafe and restaurant accepted Bitcoin but actually crypto payment is not regulated yet.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Not is not, But buying cryptocurrency is not prohibited and i think if you want to buy something with bitcoin it will be possible and okay as long as there is a agreement between both parties who doing the transaction.
Currently, only a few countries are applied crypto like USA, Japan, Poland, .. In my country, they see the crypto is something very bad.

Thailand also became crypto friendly country. I believe in asia thailand is the most country who give a good attitude towards cryptocurrency, and i do think the next country that will accept crypto is Philippines.
Activity: 266
Yes of course crypto currency is accepted in our country, well most of the people aren`t familiar about crypto currency at all so only few are earning in our country
Activity: 38
Currently, only a few countries are applied crypto like USA, Japan, Poland, .. In my country, they see the crypto is something very bad.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
our country has not yet approved but some believe in the crypto currency they keep doing because bks are the mind they know they are here rich. because the crypto and a business you're investing in and you wait until the value increases before it's recovered.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Where my country lives. Bitcoin is not used for billing, bitcoin is only considered as storage property. The legal framework for cryptocurrency is being drafted and soon to be formalized. I hope they will not ban it all.
In my country I think they know about cryptocurrency but still they not allow it to used crypto as payment. But many people here in my country are getting interested to it and mostly the user of crypto are the younger generation which is good because they can help them financially and especially in their study. And I think the rate of people who are into crypto are growing even more day by day, because they the big opportunity in crypto to get lots of earning.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
I have heard here in our country that there are certain establishment that will accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment but i did not saw or even know what establishment could it be. Well then since we are talking about the country it could be possible and here in our province there is no crypto yet to be accepted as a form of payment. Maybe one day it will happen.
Activity: 33
I have not seen a store in my country where i can pay with crypto. That's really sad. But there are still many blind investors who have been deceived. As neighboring countries gradually accept cryptocurrencies . I hope that soon my governments will realize that cryptocurrency is not bad and many people can get a better life because they can earn money from cryptocurrency.  Grin
Activity: 299
Where my country lives. Bitcoin is not used for billing, bitcoin is only considered as storage property. The legal framework for cryptocurrency is being drafted and soon to be formalized. I hope they will not ban it all.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
My country, Indonesia, also prohibits crypto currencies. My country strongly prohibits crypto currencies. My country is even out of hand with all the losses or crimes caused or through crypto currencies. I analyze that my country still prohibits crypto currencies because my country is not ready to make defense crimes committed through crypto currencies. My country does not have good management to control crypto currency transactions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
As a third world country with a low economy, it certainly needs to use crypto-currencies, so that at least the population of the country is not at all impoverished. But so far this is only a very small percentage and it is virtually invisible.
Activity: 372
In my country, we can trade and invest in cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are only probihited as a payment method
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I can not say that in my country crypto-currencies have been fully approved at the government level, it seems to me that more people from the government are not serious about crypto-currencies, and this is our new opportunity.
Activity: 113
In many countries, encryption is forbidden, and encryption is considered to be very harmful. The country I am in is thinking so. I feel very sorry, but I will not give up. I will still believe in the world of cryptocurrency because I saw it. Some countries are still willing to believe in encryption, which is a good start.
Activity: 303
In our country crypto is very much in demand and evidenced by enthusiasm of investors who turned to crypto, and the government is giving consideration based on crypto legalization in our country. but our obstacle is that there are certain individuals who make crypto's good name damaged by using it as a means of payment in a crime
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
In my country, there is no atm but there are several shops that are accepting bitcoin and other well known (ethereum, litecoin etc.) altcoins. Also several exchanges exists. In the near future we will see new shops in my opinion.
Activity: 29
in my country crypto currencies are not accepted as legal tender. cryptocurrency is only used as an investment and trading tool for profit. in my country there is also no official regulation and prohibition on cryptocurrency. so that we are still free to invest and trade cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: