Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country? - page 8. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
In my country, the verdict is yet to come on whether the crypto should get banned or regulated. The date of verdict is 9/11. Right now government has banned any bank from facilitating crypto related business which halted operation of many local exchanges. I believe that the government will bring in more regulations instead of a complete ban as spoken by some government officials.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
In my country bitcoin is not well know and cryptocurrency is not yet being accepted in my country because they consider the crypto currency to be able to create economic chaos and harm the country.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
in my country cryptocurrency has experienced problems with the state finances, because its status is still questionable and makes state revenue unsteady, besides that its security is not guaranteed so in my country I think less well about cryptocurrency
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

We have no legislation about cryptocurrency but it is not declare as illegal or it is not banned in my country and I heard some news that there are an establishment like hotel and restaurant accepting cryptocurrency as payments . I am hoping that someday we will  have our own rules and regulations for cryptocurrency .
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
I dont know..but i think next time cryptocurrency will good future at the next transaction on the world..very fast simple and we can use it to people at other country with simple transaction and fast..not same with real bank that use detail info
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
at present my country still prohibits crypto currency and they cannot accept crypto use as a currency because they consider the crypto currency to be able to create economic chaos and harm the country
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
in my country they are accepting cryptocurrency, bitcoin and ethereum only as listed in the government affiliated. but the problem is that there are still many people didn't trust cryptocurrency because some scammers using the name of bitcoin to scam other people and thinking that cryptocurrency is a scam. hopefully time and time pass tru people will understand and had some knowledge about crypto and blockchain.
Activity: 280
We do not prohibit crypto currency. Now they are preparing a law that regulates the payment of taxes, this law is needed only by the crypto business, namely, the business that is engaged in the exchange. Those who use crypt for personal purposes, this law will not concern.
Activity: 62
In my country, the authorities treat cryptocurrency neutrally. The government is also considering making taxes on crypto assets. It is also possible to create an internal national "cryptocurrency"
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
my country does not prohibit crypto weaving, but all risks are borne by myself, for the moment my government is still correcting crypto security and whether crypto has many benefits or vice versa.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
In Ukraine crypto isn't banned, but I haven't seen that it was used for real to solve any existing problems. I would say that crypto has a common issue for new technology - slow adoption. We all see the potential of crypto, but it is hard to implement in current business and processes. So, it is important not only whether the crypto currency is allowed but also whether technologies are implemented for its use.
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
I am living in Russia and I really donnot know places there are it accepted. Our country is very slow in evolution of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
No. Cryptocurrency is not yet being accepted in my part of the world.
I believe , the general acceptance of cryptocurrency can happen , when users have a way of usibg their digital assets in real life.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
In Ukraine crypto isn't banned, but I haven't seen that it was used for real to solve any existing problems. I would say that crypto has a common issue for new technology - slow adoption. We all see the potential of crypto, but it is hard to implement in current business and processes. So, it is important not only whether the crypto currency is allowed but also whether technologies are implemented for its use.
main use of crypto is to replace the current fiat or traditional money whle internet only available for half overall total population so no wonder if the adoption is kinda slow but it will eventually
also crypto is not for solving any problem but more of wealth transfer alternative just like money
Activity: 448
Merit: 10

In our country not all merchants accept crypto, however our government do not recognized this as part of our economy, there I would say that it's not.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
Here in the Philippines, the use of crypto is getting more and more often wherein many investors and users are arising due to the openness of the government and banks over it. It was already explained in some tv shows on how should we use crypto and released some precautions about investing on it since it's risky. Though it's not legalized yet here, people are still positive with the use of it.
Activity: 406
In my country, there is a transaction of coins encrypted or traded. Even my country has its own heat exchanger. But not as complete as the global exchange. In fact, the government is not yet fully legalized, but the government is only calling on us to do something in an encrypted world that is a personal risk.
There is no law that prevents you from using crypto but at the same time, it is not so popular in terms of buying possibilities. There are several places where you can buy with crypto or interesting
Activity: 362
In my country, there is a transaction of coins encrypted or traded. Even my country has its own heat exchanger. But not as complete as the global exchange. In fact, the government is not yet fully legalized, but the government is only calling on us to do something in an encrypted world that is a personal risk.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
not yet, but the opportunity to receive crypto is quite large. because even though some countries like China banned the crypto, my country still receives crypto to be traded and for investment assets.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Yes, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is accepted in my country but not generally accepted in the sense that it is not widely used as a medium of exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: