Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country? - page 6. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The emergence of cryptocurrency is deadly for many countries and will have a great impact on the country’s economic system. Cryptocurrency is a revolution, and the revolution is not so easy to succeed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
Basically, not yet. My country doesn't accept or legalize the cryptocurrency, moreover for the transaction. Many negative issues are around here and we cannot stop it because so many media bringing them. However, as I know, many citizens in my country are honestly involved in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
yes my country accepted it.
and so many people in my country worked on cryptocurrency system, because it's have big income for us.
mining, tranding, bounty program, etc.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
This is very interesting I know that in some countries mining is illegal. It seems to me that this is very unfair.
Activity: 150
My country has not fully accepted the world of cryptocurrency, their reason is because they think that cryptocurrency will harm its users, but now in my country more and more people are joining the cryptocurrency world even though my country has not legalized it.
Activity: 462
Crypto is gradually gaining popularity in many countries but my country is excluded for now and I wish in no time it will accept crypto.
in the first place everything will depend only on your authority, because the government should initiate the adoption of certain laws, so that the crypto currency is legalized in your country.
Activity: 447
I'm Vietnamese. In my country, the issuance, supply, use of Cryptocurrency as a payment is prohibited. If someone breaking this rule, they will be punished from 150 millions VND to 200.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Crypto is gradually gaining popularity in many countries but my country is excluded for now and I wish in no time it will accept crypto.
Activity: 275
My country is confidently going to the top of the crypto! We constantly have different events, events on this subject. There are also draft laws and regulations that the parliament should scatter in order to legally legitimize everything. I live in Ukraine.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Well, cryptocurrency is not accepted in my country, in fact it is illegal, but i am not at all bothered about that. As i am primarily dealing online, so i am not affected about that.
Activity: 168
At the moment, our country is in the mode of adopting bills on how to legalize the crypto currency. Because for now we are waiting for decisions.
Activity: 313
I can only hope that my country get there one day. 98% of the population of my country are not even aware of it yet let alone making it an accepted currency, probably because it is still a developing economy.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

Nope, my country is not accept cryptocurrency. I mean bitcoin or other cryptocurrency are not popular here, even people don't know what is that, so people here don't accept cryptocurrency as a payment or money but there is no law about crypto or ban crypto in my country, so everybody still can use cryptocurrency here including bitcoin.
Activity: 364
In my country, bitcoin is not legalized. I think this is one of the main reasons for the low price. I think that governments are specifically creating problems for cryptocurrencies because they are afraid that people will become more free and independent. I hope that the USA will legalize bitcoin and the whole world will follow their example.
Activity: 280
In my country, only talk about partial recognition of crypto-currencies, but so far there are no such laws.
Activity: 322
No no not yet in Nigeria.

Though there isn't any restrictions about crypto currency yet because any bill hasn't been passee yet in the National Parliament. So people people are still doing cryptocurrency without any law backing or against it yet. Also there hasn't been any business or any firm that accept crypto currency yet for there products payment but am looking up to that moment soon.
Activity: 364
there are no restrictions on using crypto currency in my country, because not many people know crypto in my country. even many think crypto is the same as multi-level marketing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
no recently banned to deposit from our country, so our hopes gonna lose anyway. but we are giving statements that advantages about bitcoin to the central bank, anyway we will see what will happen
Activity: 161
In the Philippines, crypto currency is barely used as payment for a transaction because it is not still in the environment. Many thinks cyrpto currency is a scam because it is not tangible to people that’s why it is not used here.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
crypto in my country is restricted to using as a money, but legal as an asset, my goverment is on a neutral position about cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: