Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country? - page 7. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

I'm lucky to be in a country where cryptocurrency is well accepted, not totally but we have a service where we can exchange our Bitcoin and ethereum to our local currency and we can also pay our bills and other services with our Bitcoin and ethereum but I'm looking forward to have a lot of atm here in our country.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
in my country it is not prohibited to be accessed but in my country does not fully recognize crypto currency as the prevailing currency or in other words the government still prohibits crypto currency as a transaction tool
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
In my country there is no clear understanding!cryptocurrency all over the place but you don't.this topic is not very relevant yet)
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Yes, my country has issued some laws prohibiting the use of electronic money, and your country is like?
Activity: 132
China does not say that it is forbidden to join cryptocurrencies, but telling everyone through the news that cryptocurrency is dangerous and wants citizens to stay away from cryptocurrencies.
I believe that all countries will be recognized in the near future.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
No, cryptocurrency is banned in my country. Cryptocurrency is termed illegal in my country and anyone found to be involving in it is punished. But I do not understand why my country has banned the currency at a time when many countries around the world are accepting it in a way or other? I think the crypto is our future, but is must be regulated.   
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332

I could definitely say that it is somewhat accepted. Since there are no existing organization whose against to it. And luckily they are supporting it, in my country they are making some transactions that bitcoin and other crypto currency could be the payment itself. Although, it is regulated since too much is bad, also there are also a people who uses bitcoin and other crypto just to deceive other people out, that is why it is hardly regulated.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11

Certainly! Cryptocurrency is already well known in our country because it has been in the news a couple of weeks ago and some government officials are having issues with it and also most of our banks are aware with its existence although cryptocurrency has not been that accepted yet by the banks here but there has been talk about it to be accepted hopefully in the near future.
Activity: 504
I thinks cryptocurrency is accepted here in our country. Because our government is not making any move to ban cryptocurrency. Or they did not make it illegal.
Activity: 224
in my country, there is no decision to allow or ban cryptocurrency. and if it is not forbidden - then it is allowed.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
Bitcoin is quite controversial in my country. The government does not prohibit bitcoin as an investment and commodity tool but gives a strong warning against bitcoin investment because of its high risk, the price is easy to change. The government also prohibits the use of bitcoin as a payment instrument. Legitimate payment instruments are only currencies officially created by the government.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
In my country there is no formal decision
We deal in selling and buying through social Media
As for banks and the like, there is no official position.
Activity: 90
my country is going green, and they like to protect nature very much, so they don't like coins like bitcoin, but little by little with the help of the community they are getting information about coins that don't require so much energy, but it is a very progressive project that will bring many opportunities to the central areas, now for trades and exchanges we use localbitcoin and it has worked quite well, but to invest in projects on a global scale we have to reduce energy consumption a lot.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9

Yes, cryptocurrency is known here in our country. Many people investing in crypto here in Philippines though our knowledge about crypto is still not enough coz most of those investing in crypto is just doing it for money not because of technology behind cryptocurrency and what good it can bring to us in the future. Some don't even have idea what is blockchain and holding bags of trx, xvg and xrp  Grin
Activity: 294
Yes, in my country it is allowed to use and exchange cryptocurrencies, although the state has introduced this law, but how to enforce it does not know.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Yes, in my native country Russia cryptocurrency is allowed, and I am grateful to state that they reasonably come to this question, but in our country a very small group of people believe that cryptocurrency is something, and 90 per cent of people develop that this whole system is called pyramid, which will drain money from you and destroy your life, it is hard to explain to people what is a blockchain, no one that does not want to hear!
Activity: 53
Yes, in my country it is allowed to accept cryptocurrency and beckon without problems, I myself with Belarus
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
In my country, the authorities treat cryptocurrency neutrally. The government is also considering making taxes on crypto assets. It is also possible to create an internal national "cryptocurrency"
For the best will be the law that will need to be made in all countries, cause thanks to that crypto will get a gate to be legal in most of the countries around the world.
Activity: 560
In my country, they were going to issue a law on the adoption of cryptocurrencies, but only for several months, nothing in the end can be heard, some calm. But I think that eventually in my country will accept cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
they reject it as a transaction tool. they only provide regulations for fiat to become a transaction tool. but the government of my country does not prohibit if you want to invest in the crypto world they just warn that crypto is a world with a high risk.
Pages:
Jump to: