Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 116. (Read 10327 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 07:52:52 AM
I think not. This is very crucial time for cryptocurrenty. This time is holding time. Wait for good time of crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 07:47:49 AM
Selling in this type of market condition is very dicey and risky! You may sell and there will be a serious upturn of event and you may hold and lose even more in dollar terms. I think the best approach in my experience is to hold to lose after all you shouldn't be investing an amount you can not afford to lose!
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
February 06, 2018, 07:23:16 AM
it depends on your trading belief if the price of your altcoins falls on you if you sell it even if you know that you are losing money but if the price of your altcoins increases you will sell it for a great deal.
Activity: 88
February 05, 2018, 03:31:40 PM
I think it's like that from our own predictions or filing,
do not delay confidence, if you have a goal to invest,
you just need confidence and eager for information.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 03:13:32 PM
I don't think that you should sell all altcoins. There is no doubt about it that bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and it is still getting investors attention. If you want to buy some, you can buy a reasonable amount, but selling all altcoins would not get you more profit.
Activity: 70
February 05, 2018, 03:05:00 PM
Selling alts for buying BTC? I would suggest holding them because 1. you can't be sure that bitcoin will soon hit $20k (although we all want it), and 2. your altcoins may grow brining you the same (or higher) profit than bitcoin might do. I am not sure how much alts you have, but I would suggest holding them.

However, I would definitely suggest buying BTC at this point, because it's pretty low now and you can make good money out of it when it rises again. But don't do it by selling your altcoins, because I don't want you to regret of it in the future!  Wink That's my biased opinion!
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 03:02:19 PM
Didn't sell it while it was raising, it is time to buy new altcoins at low price instead of selling it. The gold rule of exchanges an investing that you shouldn't it; Buy as falling of prices, sell as rising of it. Or not to sell while falling, not to buy while rising
Activity: 252
February 05, 2018, 02:55:45 PM
In my opiniom don't sell all your altcoins for bitcoin because the price of bitcoin now is very low. if you have many altcoins then try to sell some of your altcoins for you not to confuse. Altcoins can give you profit also just hold it for a long time.
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
February 05, 2018, 02:51:23 PM
Bitcoin is weak at the moment, but Bitcoin will be back on track very soon. When the transaction speed is fixed this will give a good start to Bitcoin to claim new highs.
20000$ for a Bitcoin is reachable again this year.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 02:46:30 PM
ETH has been outperforming BTC in the current market recession.
ETH went back to the price of Jan 1 while BTC went back to the price of Nov 20.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
February 05, 2018, 02:40:30 PM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!
to be honest the only way to see bitcoin reach 20k dollars is if we see more institutional investors get on board and the bad part about this is control will go back to centralized powers and maybe see a stable price, unlike what we experiencing with the usual pump and dump which is now killing the crypto market

so as of this we are just on a way of that we have depend on the big investor wherein they take some way of that bitcoin may reach in 20k usd so all of us that dont have the power to set that for we should have the patience of.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
February 05, 2018, 02:29:21 PM
Good day,
to be honest the only way to see bitcoin reach 20k dollars is if we see more institutional investors get on board and the bad part about this is control will go back to centralized powers and maybe see a stable price, unlike what we experiencing with the usual pump and dump which is now killing the crypto market
hah
Activity: 183
February 05, 2018, 02:25:52 PM
If you look back at crypto history you can see that selling when it's low is never a good idea unless you buy back in.
If you really need the money then sell some of your alts but not all because when the price goes back up again you will regret it.
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
February 05, 2018, 02:24:45 PM
Good day,
Don't sell it, period. THe market is still not behaving properly (I believe it will never will but still). You've got to keep strong! HODL your position and eventually you'll see some profit out of it Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 23
February 05, 2018, 02:23:27 PM
I personally think BTC will turn back up but not by too much. I think now that people are more educated on the Cryptos they'll invest in other things than BTC. You could buy back into BTC to ride the wave but I don't think it'll be that significant. But who really knows.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
February 05, 2018, 02:15:03 PM
Waiting for bitcoin to reach up to $20,000 before selling your alts takes time and we don't know how when it will be back again there. What's good thing to do right now is to sell your alts if you gained enough profit already. While bitcoin's price isn't surging this is the best chance for someone that has a lot of alts to sell for the profit. And when the price of bitcoin up again you can gain more than 100% from those alts because of bitcoin's bounce back.

As I can guess the guy who left this post here has already taken his decision. Hope he was enough wise not to sell all altcoins. Statistically it is much more profitable to trade with alts and with Bitcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
February 03, 2018, 07:59:26 AM
Good day,

Nah don't were in a low market right now Smiley
Activity: 259
February 03, 2018, 07:58:37 AM
Good day,
Just HODL.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
February 03, 2018, 07:51:00 AM
Selling alts is up to the owners if you gain profit and don't want to take risk then i suggest you to sell but if you are holding a strong coin then you need to wait at least 5 months before selling it because I'm sure that in the long a strong coin will always be going up.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 07:50:33 AM
there is no need to sell alts, because if bitcoin goes up, then alts in price of $ will go up too.
Jump to: