Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 119. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 03:55:07 PM
It depends on which position you bought. But if you are now in the red and will sell, then this is a stupid decision. give more information for a clear answer. Thank you.
Activity: 238
January 31, 2018, 03:50:39 PM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!
If you are undecided better sell half of your altcoins and convert it to bitcoin so in case bitcoin start to pump again you still have a chance to get a profit. On the other hand, if altcoin suddenly dump you can still hold it and wait until altcoin make a huge pump.
Activity: 180
January 31, 2018, 03:03:48 PM
i think you should hold some btc and others potential altcoins.If you hold both then surely you will be beneficial.Although i believe btc will reach 20k very soon but if you hold other potential coins ,here is chance if one is dump then may be other will pump. Ultimately then you will be gainer.So Hold btc with other potential altcoins will be wise decision. 
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 02:49:07 PM
Now when all the market is in red it’s for sure not the best time for sale
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
January 31, 2018, 12:54:51 PM
Bitcoin will definitely reach $20,000 but we are not just certain when will happen. Just hodl your alts and bitcoins. If you want to sell your alts make sure you didn't cut loss. Alts will moons soon before Bitcoin's bullish market.
Activity: 17
January 31, 2018, 12:52:26 PM
No just HODL, BTC and Alts will moon at the same time. If you're profit are already on x2 sell the half then put it on other alts. Then we the price goes x10 sell the half again and the remaing sell on the x100. Easy Lambo.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
January 31, 2018, 12:49:21 PM
Altcoin is going boom this year. You should keep your money in altcoin.
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
January 31, 2018, 12:46:41 PM
hmm as you saw bitcoin droped so i think you should keep your altcoins and if you are goin to make a next move to invest you should invest on a longterm.an example is bitcoin you invest on longterm on it.Its still making profit but its just got a small drop. Dont lose your faith mate.
Activity: 4
January 31, 2018, 12:40:14 PM
don't put all ur eggs in 1 basket...
Activity: 48
January 31, 2018, 12:39:59 PM
I think it's better to hold it for now because the movement of all altcoins is very unstable.
Activity: 136
January 31, 2018, 12:32:53 PM
Good day,
what altcoin you are holding? I think you should consider this before making decision or else at the end of your final choice you can not avoid the disappoint. Holding altcoin is not bad and sometimes profit from here is bigger than bitcoin depends on the success of the project.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
January 31, 2018, 12:05:24 PM
Good day,

Great reward awaits for those who are patient. If you are impatient and would just panic on selling during the dip, you will just incur losses. Why would you even sell something if you are aware that you will only incur loss if you don't need money on the first place? Just be patient because everything would recover soon.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
January 31, 2018, 11:15:39 AM
Good day,

First and foremost, why you have held all those alts till date. The answer is to divert your risks. The same applies now, if you sell all your Alts and invest only in Bitcoin then it will be great risk.
The question is not Bitcoin will reach 20K or not, the question is what is your strategy to invest.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
January 31, 2018, 07:22:52 AM
Good day,
btc is currently experiencing a significant downturn but we can be optimistic and sure if btc can put 20k in the next few months. you do not have to sell your altcoin all you have to wait for the coin signs to rise and you can sell the coins to buy btc.

When the market of crypto is in red zone, it makes no sense to sell altcoins. It is the time to wait or (which is better as for me) to buy cryptocurrency. Just pick the coins that you believe into. I support ETH, Lisk, NEO.
Activity: 34
January 30, 2018, 01:29:45 PM
In the current market dip I'm not selling neither I don't see any good reason why to do so. Market will change sooner or later and if you don't need money ASAP, than I would wait.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 01:29:10 PM
Good day,

there is not much I can do just like you, if I sell altcoin right now I think it will be a loss. because the value is fairly low. so I can only for speculation hold for the next few months. but if you have money saved, you can buy bitcoin with it.

exactly this is may result for loss that you are trying to take that for , some alts have a good potential for this is not as we know that there is nothing about this some alts are good also so better to keep some of it , some dip are not the reason that you have to sell all of it , have some patience of holdng some of it.
Activity: 85
The world is flat...
January 30, 2018, 01:25:51 PM
Good day,

BTC/ETH more stable than all alts, so BTC/ETH i think will grow up on March/April, and anyway, it's more stable than the other alts)
Activity: 1
January 30, 2018, 12:04:38 PM
Good day,

You should never make sharp movements in the market, so that it does not happen.
At the moment, the entire market of crypto currency is in the correction. Therefore, the potential for upward movement is for most coins!
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
January 30, 2018, 01:17:47 PM
i think now not the best time to sell altcoins, but of course it depends about wich altcoin we are talking about. if you mean coin from top 20 of coinmarketcap, then nope dont sell it, however if you mean noname coins we actually don't know what to do with it.
Activity: 171
Merit: 37
January 30, 2018, 12:09:57 PM
Don't sell your alts at a lost. Market will always go down but it will pick up again. Don't FOMO just relax and it will pick up again
Well yes, market is not stable. Sometimes it grows and sometimes it also go down. But it doesn't mean you need to sell all your alts. You just need to wait until the price gets high.
Jump to: