Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 118. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 05:45:15 AM
You wrote a question, but I still do not understand why you want to sell all your altcoins, does this make any sense? Because I would not advise just to sell them. Because they can bring great opportunities and big money.
Activity: 182
February 03, 2018, 05:29:52 AM
If i were you hold first your Alts do not decide it yet just wait for the price goes to 20k then it is the time you can decide if you will sell all your Alts to earn more Bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
February 03, 2018, 04:41:23 AM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!
bitcoin will continue to grow in value despite the drastic price cuts, but if you believe that investing in bitcoin can be very promising, especially if investing in bitcoin is made into a long-term investment, certainly in the future bitcoin value will continue to increase
Activity: 266
February 02, 2018, 04:54:05 PM
I do not even know what to say, I think that the altcoins have much more opportunities to rise than at bitcoin now.

In any case, I do not think that you need to take that risk and buy one thing, if you're so sure of bitcoin, then buy it for 70-80%, but it's worth to leave some altcoins in case something goes wrong as you planned.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 31, 2018, 11:35:46 PM
What coins you have and at what price you bought is important. If you bought @high price try to average at this price and keep long time, surely you will get returns.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 31, 2018, 11:23:48 PM
Good day,
you cant even sell anyone of your coins including bitcoin,as you can see all coins are full of red stain,only few has survived this dip down,and asking out if bitcoin will reach $20,000 again?this is for us to wait and find out,whats better to do now is stay holding,keep the faith and hope for the sooner change of market flow.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 11:15:20 PM
Good day,

It's time to buy BTC , amazingly the price has gone down to 9K, and is precious moment to buy some.
Activity: 686
January 31, 2018, 11:14:15 PM
It's upto mate, but just a piece of advice don't put all your eggs in one basket. Bitcoin and almost all alts are very bearish and we cant tell when will the uptrend movement will begin again,
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 11:11:27 PM
Sell all alt coins and keep big coins is one option. But I dont think this is a good choice, since big coins dont have a big potential. Altcoins have more potential but they are also risky. Investment is investment, and you have to take charge of it. Simple as this.
Activity: 532
January 31, 2018, 09:58:24 PM
my advice is. do not all altcoin you sell. If indeed you still choose to invest in BTC. Nothing wrong with your investment in more than 1 altcoin.
Activity: 172
January 31, 2018, 09:52:51 PM
Diversifying your portfolio is the best strategy when investing in crypto currency. Though there is a huge possibility that bitcoin may reach $20k but that doesn't mean you need to sell all your altcoins. There is still potential for altcoins but it depends on which altcoin you are holding of course. If you see some potential in yur altcoins then better hodl them and wait for it to rise, say a few years. Long term investment for altcoin is the best way to gain some profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 09:48:21 PM
Are you investing in both bitcoin and altcoin? I think bitcoin can still hit or exceed $ 20,000. However, I still hold 40% of my capital at bitcoin, the rest I invest in altcoin. I want to reduce the risk of putting all in one direction. I always reinvest in other altcoin, when I win a certain profit. Why do you want to sell all altcoin when some altcoin is gaining market share as well as rising value?
Activity: 209
January 31, 2018, 05:22:36 PM
I think it is also a wise choice. Bitcoin BTC will rise up to 20000$ again. But, you just should invest in BTC amount of your money. With the rest, you can choose some potential altcoins to invest in long term.

Activity: 24
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 05:14:33 PM
If you are looking for large multiples:
DeepOnion (ONION)
Nuls (NULS)

Both are extremely cheap and have the potential to become significant coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
January 31, 2018, 04:50:08 PM
Money is like patient investors, so expect that soon everything will be cool!
Activity: 110
January 31, 2018, 04:48:02 PM
If BTC reaches 20k it will bring a lot of alts up with it. BTC to 20k is 2x. Some of these alts will do alot more in the same period of time.

ETN is looking really for 2018 and DeepOnion is POS and has airdrop going on for 12 more weeks.

Ask yourself why you brought the alts in the first place. If they have amazing tech and will really have a place in the market then stay where you are.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
January 31, 2018, 04:00:03 PM
Just hold, but if you need money for emergency then withdraw a little amount of alts to convert it on bitcoin. I'm very confident that all alts will back soon as long bitcoin is recognized by the governments all over the country.
Activity: 308
January 31, 2018, 03:57:32 PM
Good day,

Holding your altcoins is also a good thing if you do not have enough capital to invest on bitcoins. Bitcoin and altcoin are both profitable and your capital will tell on where you should invest so you can easily scale how much profit you will going to earn to decide on which coin you will spend your money.
Activity: 504
A New Exchange Era
January 31, 2018, 03:56:18 PM
Good day,

I think you have already sorted out your question;) But if you still think, now you need not sell alternative coins. Because they almost all "sit in a pit," or just are in a recession. The market will necessarily go up, so it remains only to endure, my friend Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
January 31, 2018, 02:36:44 PM
it is your decision mate  good luck what ever you choose!
Jump to: