Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 122. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 03:49:08 AM
It depends on the circumstances, if you are stable for finances do not need to sell altcoins, but otherwise if you again need a very urgent please.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 03:44:58 AM
Altcoin prices started to improve but for my own I still hold my Altcoin for some more time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 03:30:45 AM
i think that depends on you if you want really want to sell you alt coin or hold it. for my opinion hold it and wait i think patient is the key
Absolutely agreed, almost all of altcoins prices rise with market and some of alts is growing huge. So, the best option is hold for the highest high point.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 28, 2018, 03:08:21 AM
i think that depends on you if you want really want to sell you alt coin or hold it. for my opinion hold it and wait i think patient is the key
Activity: 134
January 28, 2018, 03:01:36 AM
This is one problem with crypto in general. You have people new to investing combined with somewhat unrealistic expectations. If all investments rose 10x within a year we'd all be rich (but then there'd be crazy inflation, but that's a different discussion).

If you can get a return over 10% you're doing OK. Could you have made more money elsewhere? Sure. But there's a difference between losing money and not making as much as you could have.

A safe investor won't keep all of their money in one crypto. In fact, they won't invest all their money in crypto. Sure, some people had overnight success because they did. But good portfolios are diversified so you have good performances to offset losses. Imagine that someone finds a better cheaper way of handing these ledgers and transactions that doesn't involve blockchain at all. Overnight, all crypto could crash. It could literally be worthless.

Hope for the best, plan for the worst.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 02:45:36 AM
Alts are not made to sell that quickly.  Grin I beleive alts should be bought cheaper and leave them for atleast 6months to 12months. You will definitely have great profit.
Activity: 98
January 27, 2018, 12:49:47 AM
If you have the gut feeling that your altcoins are not going to survive, then do it. But I should tell you, you should consider if the ICO is really worth investing. If the alt coin really have a potential in growing. Then I suggest you should keep the coins that matter. Do not be afraid to take risks.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 27, 2018, 12:49:38 AM
in my opinion should not all altcoin to sell, select altcoin which has no potential for sale (convert to bitcoin). hold altcoins that have good potential in the short term.
Activity: 120
January 27, 2018, 12:39:36 AM
If the alt bleeds just hold them or you will lose a lot,if its bull run go with the flow.

You are correct better hold than to suffer losses.
Activity: 223
Merit: 102
January 27, 2018, 12:09:47 AM
Do not run it is not bad time for all alt coins some are doing well, it depends on quality of your coins if these are weak than exchange it otherwise keep them and wait for blooming because every fall has a rise too.

Yes, not every coin can do well. There are always a few wobbles in a big pot of porridge,and all we need is a careful analysis of each coin's market, the selection of good quality coins,and no future coins sold, it depends on your investment vision and their own analysis.
Activity: 336
January 27, 2018, 12:03:31 AM
Do not run it is not bad time for all alt coins some are doing well, it depends on quality of your coins if these are weak than exchange it otherwise keep them and wait for blooming because every fall has a rise too.
Activity: 201
January 26, 2018, 11:15:28 PM
Of course not, you should hold as long as you can if they are excellent projects, or you will regret to sell them.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 11:13:27 PM
my opinion even upside down with you, I think even bitcoin movement is very slow, altcoin movement faster than bitcoin, and also bitcoin very often experienced pending transactions
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
January 26, 2018, 07:59:50 PM
If you are interested to switch over to bitcoin than you may sell you Altcoins. But Altcoins also performing better.
I'm interested to switch over to bitcoin because altcoin are performing better  even the price is fluctuating it is normal to us. If you have much altcoins you better to hodl them than you sell it.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 07:50:15 PM
no.. the market is dumped now. let hold your altcoins now and wait. If you are not patient, you will lose very much. Do not worry, it is just a normal fluctuation.
Activity: 266
January 26, 2018, 02:35:35 PM
I do not even know what to say, I think that the altcoins have much more opportunities to rise than at bitcoin now.

In any case, I do not think that you need to take that risk and buy one thing, if you're so sure of bitcoin, then buy it for 70-80%, but it's worth to leave some altcoins in case something goes wrong as you planned.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
January 26, 2018, 06:56:53 AM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!

This kind of emotion is very dangerous in trading. Whenever you engage in trading, emotion should be disregarded. Never trade base on emotion. Things to consider is the fundamental and technical analysis. Study the macro and micro behavior of the market. Never rely on market hype and the most important is never become greedy.
Activity: 235
January 25, 2018, 07:46:30 PM
Good day,

You are not the only one to be confused. Now the whole market is looking at the graphs trying to figure out if BTC will go up or down, and if the alts will follow or not. Tomorros the data of Bitcoin futures will be released and we probably will have some answers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 25, 2018, 07:29:01 PM
i also heard some information that btc will reach that price but i think alt-coin will also go up the price so holding a nice alt-coin like eth will also be very profitable and do not need to sell it
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 25, 2018, 07:21:54 PM
Good day,
No doubt that bitcoin will reach again at 20k$ once in future and also not only 20k  but also 100k because increasing demand are clearly saying what will happen with btc in future .
So now come at the matter of selling all of your altcoins , you just need to see that whether you are in the loss or not , if you are in loss then I don't think you need to sell all of your altcoins , only sell those which are profitable .
And don't think that you if you will have whole investment in altcoins then you will remain in profit or in all btc then you will remain in profit , but do your investment in every field ( i.e to have altcoins as well as bitcoin ) equally .
Jump to: