Pages:
Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 42. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 07:15:23 PM
I think you are the person who can answer that since it relies upon what you put stock in and what you are going for. In the event that you are not after for a long haul speculation and you require a cash at the present time or you feel that the altcoin does not regard hold, at that point it's your call on the off chance that you might want to offer them all.

Yet, for me, I am not going to offer them all. I will pick what to hold and on the off chance that I offer a specific coin, I am will leave 20% of my aggregate property.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 07:12:20 PM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!
Well right now it is not advisable to sell all of your altcoins because until now the price of bitcoin is very unpredictable maybe you need to sell alll of your altcoins on the month of october because that is the month that all coins will increase.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 14, 2018, 06:53:11 PM
You need to check the previous price of alts from the past previous years. I would recommend that every dip is an opportunity so you need to buy atleast and make a tons of money in the next few years.
If these altcoins grow in the next few years, I bet only on new start-ups, I hope they will grow well, but the already greatly increased coins can go down.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Macho Gwapito ako!
June 14, 2018, 06:51:32 PM
You need to check the previous price of alts from the past previous years. I would recommend that every dip is an opportunity so you need to buy atleast and make a tons of money in the next few years.
Activity: 22
June 14, 2018, 06:45:36 PM
I would advice that you do consistent checks on the alts you hold to be able to know their progress and the market demand and also what the future holds. But then it would also be better to rather buy some bitcoin now that the price is low rather than converting all your alts. You can try and convert alts that you don't really trust in into bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin is hitting 20k by the end of the year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
June 14, 2018, 06:39:05 PM
I definitely wouldn't. Some have a great future.
Activity: 294
June 14, 2018, 06:37:14 PM
Good day,

We will know what happen 3years from now but in the competation of cryto still the btc conquer all the altcoin with its higher price. So suggested to sell your altcoin and buy your bitcoin but its your choice what you want to do with your coins. Just an advise just review first or by looking at coinmarketcap for the equavalent value of each coin before selling it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 06:34:03 PM
Don't sell all your altcoins,  always ensure you have a balance portfolio such as 33% altcoins  33% bitcoin and 33% fiat, use your fiat to buy btc when dip,  use your BTC to buy altcoins when dip cash out from your altcoins when at peak level
Activity: 602
June 14, 2018, 06:32:20 PM
Do not do to sell all your altcoins, because we never know whether altcoin will go up or down and if altcoin goes up, you will regret it.
I also think so. Once people didn't believe that Bitcoin's price would grow so much and invested in gold. Do not make the same mistake. Wait a little bit because it is possible that Altcoin's price will increase too.
with a possible advantage given to make Altcoin a reliable coin and able to continue to grow in the future. with this development Altcoin able to achieve a high enough price. with this price having Altcoin for sale will be very profitable in the future.
Activity: 316
English-Filipino Translator
June 14, 2018, 06:21:38 PM
You can sell it of you want but try fo understand the situation right now and the alts you've hodling if the alts has a potential then why gonna sell it?  you can hodl it in a long term and earn more profit and the same time you can invest bitcoin because of its down price and hodl for it til it rise up.
Activity: 15
June 14, 2018, 06:15:28 PM
you should have your own results in everything, never follow others, do the right thing right now, it will make you more successful and rich, I guess you all are looking for the same money, my advice is just hold your coins while you invest in btc as much as possible, you will get great results from it
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
June 14, 2018, 06:04:58 PM
The best way to get your profit presently is through altcoins. Invest more into altcoins, hold and sell high. Sometimes, even when the market is going downtrend, some altcoins still moon.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 06:00:39 PM
If they are good coins, then I think you should keep them. If it is difficult to decide whether to sell them or not, then just sell half for bitcoin.
Activity: 574
June 14, 2018, 03:27:00 PM
Good day,
I believe the most paramount thing is to invest in the best possible coin you can invest on, if those tokens have amazing potential you had better keep them between this isn't the best time to sell your tokens.
i think that ypu should not let anybody influence your decision especially if peopel are in panic and can not think properly
Activity: 574
June 14, 2018, 03:26:17 PM
Good day,
Only you vcan answer this question, but if you do not need money right here and roght noepw i woulf not sell your coins if inwere ypu
Activity: 795
June 14, 2018, 03:25:03 PM
Good day,
I believe the most paramount thing is to invest in the best possible coin you can invest on, if those tokens have amazing potential you had better keep them between this isn't the best time to sell your tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
June 14, 2018, 03:20:35 PM
Now there is no point in selling the altcoin. The market has changed very much and prices have fallen. You will get heavy losses if you sell coins today. Just wait.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 03:17:51 PM
I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is Yumerium, YUM integrates marketing tools such as referral bonuses or bounty campaigns to attract and engage users.
Activity: 168
June 14, 2018, 03:14:49 PM
selling alts in bitcoin price expectation or market fear is more or else leads to confusion state of mind we should nt sell alts in fearful mind it takes time to grow need little patience
Activity: 56
June 14, 2018, 03:09:27 PM
At this point, you just need to wait for the right moment. But as we see, it is not yet available. There was the most ideal option for sale this January, but we missed it.
Agreed. Never start a panic. If that happens, you just lose everything. Learn to stand in your way. You chose him and thought he was right. And when you start to rush from one to another, in the end lose everything. How about two birds with one stone.
Pages:
Jump to: