Pages:
Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 44. (Read 10327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
June 11, 2018, 12:26:06 AM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!

We do not know what will happen in the future. But, I think do not sell all the altcoin you have for one coin, you need a strategy in investing. If you sell all altcoin and wait for BTC rising and what you get does not match your estimate, you will incur major losses. So, I think it's better to divide it into another coin 70% for BTC and 30% for other coins, but it all depends on you.

Like they say, never put your eggs one basket, it would be apply in crypto because diversifying your investing would minimize the risk.
The future is very unpredictable, so we never know what will take plan, the trend now might not happen in the future again.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
June 10, 2018, 10:48:01 PM
Good day,

We do not know what will happen in the future. But, I think do not sell all the altcoin you have for one coin, you need a strategy in investing. If you sell all altcoin and wait for BTC rising and what you get does not match your estimate, you will incur major losses. So, I think it's better to divide it into another coin 70% for BTC and 30% for other coins, but it all depends on you.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
June 10, 2018, 10:27:46 PM
For me, it is okay not to sell your alts when the time comes that bitcoin reaches its peak. As you see to it, when the bitcoin rises, then so as the altcoins. So therefore, the altcoin prices are also increasing. You can gain profit from it without converting all your altcoins to bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
June 10, 2018, 06:33:54 PM
If you bought altcoins in the long run, then, of course, you should not sell them. But in any case it's up to you
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 10:48:43 AM
If you are not patient, you will lose a lot. Do not worry, it's just a normal swing. You never need to sell your coins on such days, you will soon regret this decision. The market will begin to grow in a few weeks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 10:48:27 AM
Dont sell all of your alts to get BTC, if you hold it in your basket, I suggest to hold ETH, NEO, EOS or alt others that have been tested in the market. Very risky to put eggs in one basket
But it also depends on what type of altcoin you hold, if you hold some altcoin has no potential to pump their prices, even in a long time holding I guess you have to sell it it wastes your time and you never get any profit from the altcoin . Therefore at least you hold a potential coin that can grow upwards.
Activity: 351
June 10, 2018, 10:41:40 AM
Dont sell all of your alts to get BTC, if you hold it in your basket, I suggest to hold ETH, NEO, EOS or alt others that have been tested in the market. Very risky to put eggs in one basket
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
June 10, 2018, 10:35:49 AM
No, you have to check the value of your alts. As of now, the price of alts in the market is dumping and it is not advisable to sell your alts or else you will regret in the end.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 10:04:24 AM
I think it's very difficult to wait for BTC keniakn in the near future. If you want to sell alt or BTC coins, you better wait until the coin prices get better and the abgus to make a sale.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
June 10, 2018, 10:01:24 AM
If you wanna sell your altcoins I suggest that you keep some. Maybe you sell 80% of your total holdings and 20% for holding or 90:10, it depends on you.  Because no one knows, that altcoin might go to the moon after 1, 2 or 3 years. Just always check if it has a potential in the future.

I agree with you. For success to find us, we must give it a chance. I think any person will be happy if any forgotten coin will make x100 and provide him with additional income.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
June 10, 2018, 09:58:41 AM
You don't have to sell all your Altcoins because some of them are very reliable project but have to struggle at the moment. However, if you can identify them you better hold them and patiently wait for your Lamborghini
Activity: 163
June 10, 2018, 09:55:53 AM
The price is not going to soar soon, so if you are going to sell, do not sell in a few months because it might go deeper than this. But yes, it is obvious that everything will recover soon
Activity: 158
June 10, 2018, 09:54:50 AM
If you plan to sell all alts, wait until the price of the altcoins were go higher to gain profit.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 09:53:08 AM
I think no because some of them have a very great potential to grow in near future. Hold them for 1 year and hope for a good result.
Activity: 462
June 10, 2018, 09:05:17 AM
Good day,
do not think like a child. the purpose of joining and trading in crypto is to make a profit. if the price goes down, then you have to hold it first, and be patient for the benefit. it is true all altcoin prices go down. but when the price drops, your chances are all to buy and invest it
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 08:52:59 AM
Hold both now because the market start to bullish trend, Bitcoin and some popular altcoin like ETH, DASH, XLM, NEO etc. But if you would like to trade will more difficult when you chooce paired altcoin with BTC, so for the better trade in pair altcoin with USDT. Now Bitcoin and altcoin going the same direction, going up together and going down together, so will be easy and efisien to trade on pair USDT.
Activity: 42
June 10, 2018, 08:47:02 AM
If you wanna sell your altcoins I suggest that you keep some. Maybe you sell 80% of your total holdings and 20% for holding or 90:10, it depends on you.  Because no one knows, that altcoin might go to the moon after 1, 2 or 3 years. Just always check if it has a potential in the future.
Activity: 56
June 10, 2018, 06:10:53 AM
Good day,
I think you need to hold your altcoin do not sell at this time because the price is not yet stable. Hold it until the end of the year someday will experience a high price increase
Activity: 79
June 10, 2018, 06:06:43 AM
Now the price for BTC is less than $ 8000 and I doubt that the price will grow by the end of the year to $ 20,000.  Therefore, I do not advise selling coins.
Activity: 140
June 09, 2018, 06:34:52 PM
The value of altcoins is always connected to bitcoins so there is no need for you to sell all your altcoins today because obviously it will just come back to its normal price after a few months.
Pages:
Jump to: