Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be deceived... - page 4. (Read 2498 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
March 10, 2019, 10:23:05 AM
This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.
right now, there are situations that do not support us and force us to sell the coins that we have even if it can harm us, but when we have the power to be patient we can get better results and now many people panic so forcefully they are to sell coins, we should still be optimistic about holding our coins to be safe.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
March 10, 2019, 08:54:26 AM
Always stay calm and hold your tokens. We are now on the falling market and the worst decision you can make right now is to sell your tokens for several cents. It would not benefit you, but will destroy the value of your portfolio. Be patient and you will get your rewards in the nearest future.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
March 10, 2019, 07:46:08 AM
This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.

Financial conditions that make people forced to sell it. If I have financial support for my daily needs, I think all of us will hold the coins we have in a long time. So, holding depends on the condition of the wallet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
March 10, 2019, 07:41:17 AM
So many people as abandoned crypto and moved on with their lives because the current state of crypto was not expected of them. We can remember those days when you invest in an ICO there is every possibility to get x10 of your investment. But now this is the trying times in the crypto world. We have to stay strong and keep believing. With hard work and faith we can push through.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
March 10, 2019, 07:31:59 AM
All who panic sell in the minus and permanently leave the market losers. Who has the patience to wait until everything is settled, they will win.
I don't agree with this at all, bitcoin value is 4000$ and how much patience is required if someone has invested in bitcoin last year at two or three times higher values. Probably they won't see their money back no matter how much patience they have.
I agree just hold on to what you have, I can see the next bull run coming very soon and the profits will be nice
It won't come if you tell everyone not to do anything except holding.
Activity: 405
Merit: 11
March 10, 2019, 07:20:53 AM
Businesses in crypto currencies are increasingly in demand so we must be careful in facing this competition. We must equip ourselves with knowledge that never breaks. We must be open to new knowledge so that we are not easily fooled. Crypto currency business that has good prospects is often misused so we must always be vigilant.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 10, 2019, 06:31:03 AM
I agree just hold on to what you have, I can see the next bull run coming very soon and the profits will be nice
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
March 10, 2019, 05:40:01 AM
I will not challenge you for what you said is not true, the bull will start his raise so soon, holders do not mistaking to dump what you have. BTC will bump up, altcoins will stand on their feet to run at high price. So I assure you do not be deceived.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
March 10, 2019, 05:26:57 AM
Holding is always a good attributes to have when you are involved in cryptocurrency.
But you must set your priorities right and know which coins are worth holding
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
March 10, 2019, 05:15:59 AM
Unfortunately, not all people used free money, I know some people who used borrowed money, and they have no time to wait ... and, unfortunately, they are not so few! We are waiting for the bull market!
Investing in this market, if they borrow money from others, 100% of them will receive failure. I also have a few friends who trust this market and they borrow money from banks to invest in this market. And as a result, they are suffering and bored
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
March 10, 2019, 05:10:19 AM
Unfortunately, not all people used free money, I know some people who used borrowed money, and they have no time to wait ... and, unfortunately, they are not so few! We are waiting for the bull market!
Activity: 171
March 10, 2019, 03:45:33 AM
All who panic sell in the minus and permanently leave the market losers. Who has the patience to wait until everything is settled, they will win.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
March 10, 2019, 03:38:34 AM
You try to make people realise how good to hold but base on the recent dump after this post show what they could achieve more , I still kind of encourage people to at least have little knowledge of TA which will be helping to know when to buy or sell in some situation.
In addition, it is helpful to have skills in the fundamental analysis of crypto assets.
For investment, FA is more important in defining an asset for investment; TA is useful for choosing the time of purchase in terms of minimizing risk.
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
March 10, 2019, 03:24:45 AM

If you can't tank a loss. You really have no choice but to hodl down.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
March 10, 2019, 03:17:05 AM
At present the market price is at a low point, in a situation like this sometimes it is very worrying for us, until when we will be in a situation like this. Therefore we need a bit of motivation, and I agree with this that we are required to always be patient because we are optimistic that the recent downward trend will soon pass.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
March 10, 2019, 01:56:54 AM
No matter how depreciate my portfolio worths may be I'm not stupid to sell off my holdings ,we are not in any loss until we sell off our coins and tokens ,I have learnt to be more patience whether I like it or not ,patience is what pays at last
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
March 10, 2019, 01:41:12 AM
Current market condition is a good opportunity for the late comer in crypto to accumulate coins since price are very cheap but this maybe the burden for those who bought during December 2017. Only those who have patience and crypto believer will earn profit in the long run.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
March 10, 2019, 01:34:11 AM
Absolutely, there is no need for the rush. Much is not gain at the moment so why do you worry yourself that much by selling your coins now. Hold on for a while and you will see the difference.
That depends on your situation. E.g.  I sell it cheap because I guess there will be a price decrease in new projects most of the time, afterwards I will get it from cheaper. If you can evaluate a better choice, holding is not always a solution.

Agree! There are times that you need to sell your coin for you to earn profit. There are coins that are not for long term investment. If you keep on holding all your coins, thinking that it will increase in the long run, then you'll probably end up losing your money.
If we want to invest in the long term, we need to really choose altcoin. There are many altcoin in this market and there are many altcoin scam, in 2018 I have seen more than 1000 altcoin has become scam
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
March 10, 2019, 01:31:07 AM
You try to make people realise how good to hold but base on the recent dump after this post show what they could achieve more , I still kind of encourage people to at least have little knowledge of TA which will be helping to know when to buy or sell in some situation.
Activity: 308
March 10, 2019, 01:24:57 AM
don't be easily fooled so that you don't easily trust anyone, because it can be a trap for you so you can fall.
if you have examined and researched more clearly so that you understand and what to do so you can make good decisions and who might make good decisions.
wait patiently so you can produce big enough results.
Pages:
Jump to: