Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be deceived... - page 5. (Read 2498 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 10
March 09, 2019, 09:04:51 PM
Agree! There are times that you need to sell your coin for you to earn profit. There are coins that are not for long term investment. If you keep on holding all your coins, thinking that it will increase in the long run, then you'll probably end up losing your money.
of course some altcoin also have a character of their own. take a look at dogecoin, they are suitable for the transfer of the assets of crypto as it is to the transaction fee of dogecoin is also very cheap. for some assets also has a very quick price change, I think such assets suitable for trade.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
March 09, 2019, 08:50:09 PM
Absolutely, there is no need for the rush. Much is not gain at the moment so why do you worry yourself that much by selling your coins now. Hold on for a while and you will see the difference.
That depends on your situation. E.g.  I sell it cheap because I guess there will be a price decrease in new projects most of the time, afterwards I will get it from cheaper. If you can evaluate a better choice, holding is not always a solution.

Agree! There are times that you need to sell your coin for you to earn profit. There are coins that are not for long term investment. If you keep on holding all your coins, thinking that it will increase in the long run, then you'll probably end up losing your money.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 09, 2019, 08:05:41 PM
Absolutely, there is no need for the rush. Much is not gain at the moment so why do you worry yourself that much by selling your coins now. Hold on for a while and you will see the difference.
That depends on your situation. E.g.  I sell it cheap because I guess there will be a price decrease in new projects most of the time, afterwards I will get it from cheaper. If you can evaluate a better choice, holding is not always a solution.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
March 09, 2019, 07:57:20 PM
Bear market indeed makes many people panic and affected by negative news that makes them deceived and chooses to sell coins that are owned, survive and be patient is not a bad option, the bearish market certainly will end, be a strong person so that they can survive in any condition, not fast affected by the news, overcoming all the challenges and risks that exist so that you can get profits in the future
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
March 09, 2019, 07:56:19 PM
indeed patience is key to success but sometimes patience can make you disappointed like me ... why? I've one of the altcoin, when I bought it for $ 0.02 and after waiting about 10 months suddenly the price reached $ 0.09 because I was too patient and too sure if price would reach $ 0.2 in just 1 day price dropped and only had value of $ 0.003
Activity: 574
March 09, 2019, 07:36:44 PM
I think that at the moment it is worth nothing to sell, and it is better to start gradually investing in cryptocurrencies, since although the market will continue to be bearish, there is still the option that it can begin to grow unexpectedly.
Activity: 640
March 09, 2019, 07:14:39 PM

some people sell coins they may only worry if in the future this market situation still lasts longer and the coins they hold have no price at all, because there have been many cases that happened to coins which were high in price now have no value at all. on the other hand, after they sell the coins, they will also buy more reliable coins for future growth, so everyone must have their own strategy for the coins they hold.
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
March 09, 2019, 06:57:44 PM
do not hunt buru yes and do not rush to make decisions that can cause bad things.
don't be fooled easily by anything before it is proven convincing.
waiting is boring but waiting for you to produce good results so wait.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 09, 2019, 06:19:45 PM
The post was written back in August and this difficult time for the cryptocurrency market is still going on, as our patience is stable in anticipation of the approaching best period for the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
March 09, 2019, 06:01:22 PM
Activity: 505
February 27, 2019, 02:16:51 PM
HOLD is not the only trading strategy, but I think it takes courage to invest in cryptocurrencies. Due to certain news or market changes, we are not free to sell crypto.

I guess it's not courage but patience because we cannot hold for a long time if we don't have patience. It's happened with many people who said they could be patient for a while, but suddenly, when they see the price is falling too deep, they lose their mind and decide to sell their coins. So be careful when you still hold the coin, make sure you have the patience to wait for the price and don't let the bad news ruin your strategy in keeping the coins.

Very well said Sir. Patience is really the key to it all.  
It is patience - why we're all still here when we're all aware that cryptocurrency is a wildly volatile asset and the market is full of risk.
It is patience - to firmly hold when the price of our coins shoot up by dozens of percentage points over the space of a few hours, only to dramatically fall back to their previous levels the following day or even lower.
It is patience - that can help us in achieving our main goal in investing in cryptocurrency - to profit immensely.

But if i may add Sir, i think that it takes some courage to really be patient. We have to have the strength to calmly face and dealt with all the disappointments that surrounds the crypto world.

Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 27, 2019, 02:14:30 PM
in a critical condition, many people are forced to sell coins that they have at cheap prices while the potential of the coin is actually still there, even though the price drops so deep but there are actually many coins that have the potential to have high prices, they fall because the market falls so the market recovers it also has a tendency to have a higher price so it is better to wait
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
February 27, 2019, 01:48:48 PM
This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.
We have continued to hang on waiting for the good time to come for us to make profits, yet nothing has happened. It is still loss upon loss.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
February 27, 2019, 01:46:35 PM
One of the most important point for a trader. We are deceiving ourselves because emotions take over our actions. The main reason most of the beginners fail to be a good trader is because they don't know when to buy, hold and sell. There are some people who makes a big mistake by investing money which were supposed to be spend for urgent needs. They eventually fail to overcome the bear market and sell everything on loss.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 27, 2019, 01:30:50 PM
What kind of decadent mood? We all gathered here to earn money and use cryptocurrency in our lives. Many of us are engaged in trade and investment for more than one year, and we can no longer live without cryptocurrency. That is why we are ready to endure a bear market and we will wait for a rise in cryptocurrency prices.
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
February 27, 2019, 12:57:55 PM
The market change so quickly in the past few months and it is not going up which is makes hard to choose whether to buy more or just hold of what you have. I see that few of my friends who are into crypto has stopped getting involve because they are afraid to lose more of their money but I'm still here and waiting for the next bull run because I believe that it will happen anytime.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
February 27, 2019, 12:22:00 PM
Even if it seems like bullrun will never return ,why worried about that? Cryptocurrency always find its way out when you least expected, can anyone tell me that he/she saw the last bullrun coming? No I guess! So not be deceived by the bear market or else you won't know what hits you when bullrun comes
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
February 27, 2019, 12:09:19 PM
It will be fine to hold the potential coin or token you have at hand now or follow the chart and sell when pump little to rebuy when dump with chance to increase the token number and if you can't then hold and see when it will the light of real bull.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
February 27, 2019, 12:04:00 PM
I guess we also need to be smart now that the bear js appearing to be moving away gradually,those coin that appear useless might end up been the joker the moment we begin to have the bull run, feel safe me people will eventually make it big in crypto through those coin that appar useless now, we just need to be patient and wait a little further.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
February 27, 2019, 11:59:49 AM
This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.
You are right, the only reason you can sell your coins is if they can make a profit, in other cases you need to keep yourself in hand and not to panic, because then you will have to regret it very much

If people can hold the coins and think that their coin in future has a great potential to rise than it is always better to hold the coins as market will rise be so will your coin and it will help you to get good return on your investment and help you make money.
Pages:
Jump to: