Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be deceived... - page 10. (Read 2498 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 16, 2018, 04:53:56 PM
This is a difficult choice for everyone. Pick up your investment or wait for a long time and there will be uncertainty.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 04:51:22 PM
I can not be deceived even with the price of ethereum now. So many have invested in ethereum as they can not be deceive by the less value of the present market
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 04:47:11 PM
This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.

True. I believe that the value will get stronger like before. Crypto just need a little more time. Make the right decison for your investments do not rush.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
December 16, 2018, 04:37:42 PM
This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.

I completely agree with you, never listen to anyone, take actions based on your own practice, and even more so do not sell when everything falls. the main thing in this business is patience and without emotionality
, although sometimes it is very difficult
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
December 16, 2018, 04:16:28 PM
I refuse to be deceived. This being said, many that started out holding so tight, seems to be letting off their guards now that things ain't seems to be improving at all.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
December 16, 2018, 03:15:37 PM
You are so on point like decimal, many people has been selling off their tokens because of the doomsday prophesy but I am just silently laughing at them because the future looks bright.
Activity: 322
December 16, 2018, 03:02:49 PM
In the Cryptocurrency world, we now have to have strong patience. Because the decline in the price of this coin will also make you sell coins. And in the market, there will certainly be many investors who are ready to receive coin sales. That way, more investors will get coins at low prices.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 16, 2018, 02:46:01 PM

You speak in common phrases. It would be nice if you would set some deadlines and give some analytics on this issue. In this case, it is just empty post, not supported by anything. And there are a lot of similar topics on the forum. You just litter the forum with such silly topics. And what to do to those who can not wait long?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
December 16, 2018, 02:44:55 PM
I agree what youve said. Theres nothing wrong if you wait a little more. Dont be affected by the current situation right now of the market. It will not help you. Try to be more positive and stay calm. Wrong decision will exist you if you follow your emotions.

i agree, and i do not understand investment if you sell when other sell, and that is the only reason, then you did not analyse in the first place
It makes no sense today to analyze something, because the current state of the cryptocurrency market shows a further decline and the fact that the current situation is not the last of the worst.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
December 16, 2018, 02:40:53 PM
I agree what youve said. Theres nothing wrong if you wait a little more. Dont be affected by the current situation right now of the market. It will not help you. Try to be more positive and stay calm. Wrong decision will exist you if you follow your emotions.

i agree, and i do not understand investment if you sell when other sell, and that is the only reason, then you did not analyse in the first place
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 02:39:33 PM
Activity: 837
December 16, 2018, 02:32:41 PM
You have said it all, I agree with you; and it's also the reason why it's important to invest in solid project which has the potential to bounce back . When one invest in solid projects the fear of bear market will be reduced.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
December 16, 2018, 02:17:37 PM
Well,  you are partly right,  but i am sure if anyone has noted in this thread that,  people sell at this time for a lot of reason, some for emergencies, or for pressing needs - so fo this reason people sell at any anytime even in the deep,  not just because they panicked
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
December 16, 2018, 01:56:12 PM
It is time to look at your portfolio, and balance them to remove bad altcoins and buy good altcoins. This time you sell cheap but you buy is also cheap so will not cause much damage, so needed to restructure portfolio investment.

Your advice is very relevant, so please review all your investments. Even if it's too late, if it's a bad investment, it will continue to fall, sell it as soon as possible to invest in better investments.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 01:01:09 PM
I am very pleased that I saw this topic. After all, I also think so - everyone should understand the specifics of the crypto market. Here periodically there can be a bull run, and a correction occurs. This is a normal situation. The main thing in this case is not to panic and not to sell good coins cheaply.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100