Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be deceived... - page 9. (Read 2498 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 04:29:00 AM
This long period of time is enough to torture many people, especially those who are still beginners in crypto. They don't have enough good income from crypto to bear this situation. This situation is also a test for the community to be clever in dealing with the situation. Quality coins will be increasingly clearly visible to be worth investing in and awaited development in the following season.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
December 27, 2018, 04:18:41 AM
This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.
Try to invest and start again while you are waiting for the old investment to gain profit. Patient is what you need to do but still you have another choice to invest because price now is cheaper where is an opportunity that you can gain something when the price increases from the price you buy. You have to make new strategy and not stay on just holding while it really takes a long time.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 27, 2018, 12:28:42 AM
Of course, with no conditions we should not be fooled, the market conditions that have not been as stable as today are certainly many parties who use something that is not good, still survive and believe that what we are doing in crypto is solely to get good results for front of it later
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
December 26, 2018, 11:38:24 PM
Nothing like deception market is still in good position as compare to the prices of pre boom of 2017 stay invested it will provide better opportunities again.
Activity: 113
December 26, 2018, 05:03:40 PM
some people are really very difficult to be patient especially if their assets slowly look down and experience a lot of losses, of course, they will panic to sell them to reduce the losses they experience and I think for now is the right time for us to invest because the price is very cheap and I also believe that next year crypto prices will recover and we will get profits again.
Investing in cryptocurrency when it is cheap is the right decision. Are you sure that the price of crypto will not fall even lower than now ? Growth may not start next year.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
December 26, 2018, 04:56:27 PM
This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
This year has been difficult. Many people stopped believing in cryptocurrencies, someone lost a lot by investing at the wrong time. It was not easy to watch everything go lower and lower, but the fall is not forever. Now it's been a year since it all goes down. But I believe that in a few years the market will recover and there will be even greater growth.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 04:44:47 PM
some people are really very difficult to be patient especially if their assets slowly look down and experience a lot of losses, of course, they will panic to sell them to reduce the losses they experience and I think for now is the right time for us to invest because the price is very cheap and I also believe that next year crypto prices will recover and we will get profits again.
yes, maybe you are right that now is the right time for us to invest, but I see there are still many people who are careful and waiting for the right moment to plunge back into crypto because conditions are still worrying now.
Activity: 448
December 26, 2018, 04:16:10 PM
copper member
Activity: 392
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
December 26, 2018, 04:08:38 PM
What is there to be deceived? Yet it develops here quite neatly and beautifully, as in the line. Build a few graphs and you will see for yourself.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 23, 2018, 05:34:57 AM
HOLD is not the only trading strategy, but I think it takes courage to invest in cryptocurrencies. Due to certain news or market changes, we are not free to sell crypto.
Activity: 308
December 23, 2018, 05:08:48 AM
I really hope everyone can understand this rule. After all, this is a familiar situation for any market. In the period of falling prices do not need to panic. At this time, it is important to maintain patience, hodl and buy promising coins with excellent development potential.
Activity: 546
December 21, 2018, 03:38:34 AM
Yes, I agree with you, because the market is currently declining, but not for selling coins. You can get a loss and you will definitely regret it later. The current market is declining is something common and of course, the market will also recover and price increases will occur.
Activity: 616
December 21, 2018, 03:25:27 AM
Maybe it's one way to get bitcoin cheaper, with a value that is down so that it provides an opportunity for investors to collect bitcoin. After getting and stored later slowly but surely Bitcoin starts to rise and provides benefits to investors earlier. The perfect game after making a profit.  Cheesy
I also felt that so I was not affected by the decline, I kept holding my coins until my coins went up again because if I was affected by this condition then I lost the game. so that I will continue to commit to what I believe that the market will soon rise sometime.
Activity: 490
December 21, 2018, 03:07:59 AM
Maybe it's one way to get bitcoin cheaper, with a value that is down so that it provides an opportunity for investors to collect bitcoin. After getting and stored later slowly but surely Bitcoin starts to rise and provides benefits to investors earlier. The perfect game after making a profit.  Cheesy
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
December 21, 2018, 01:32:15 AM

Actually, big sharks in this market are controlling the price, make investors have to sell their Bitcoin with the lowest price and buy again with the high price. So, be really alert with signals of market
Activity: 378
December 21, 2018, 01:19:11 AM
Yes, don't be fooled by what they have done, you have to trust yourself, what you do in crypto the results will be good for the future, even though crypto is now down but still be sure that crypto will rise again
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
December 21, 2018, 12:54:28 AM
Yea, this is the time it now appears as if it is very difficult to endure, which portends victory around the corner.
Winners will never quit. The bull run is fast approaching.
The time we have endured is far more than the time left to reap the reward of our patience.
Let's for real not be deceived by any urgent need to waste our investment. And we will appreciate we did.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
December 21, 2018, 12:51:01 AM
People are in hasty this days and not ready up for any challenges ,there is no short cut to getting successful ,you have to bleed for it has it won't come easily,it will surely take time ,lots of patience and endurance too ,there is no point selling at lose because of market price falling
Activity: 336
December 21, 2018, 12:42:55 AM
Most people don't have that patience. They see that the coin begins to fall in price, and immediately sell. Many people sell a coin immediately after entering the stock exchange.
Activity: 571
December 16, 2018, 04:59:06 PM
At the moment, it is no longer worth selling, although on the other hand the market is still going down, and if you sell and buy at a lower price you will only win. But the reversal can be unexpected.
Pages:
Jump to: