Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be deceived... - page 7. (Read 2498 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
January 17, 2019, 11:59:24 AM
cheated? What do you mean so many who will be forced to sell what they have?
in trade there is no coercion term, so the decision is yours.
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
January 17, 2019, 11:39:09 AM
What you said understands a very small number of people. And it's very bad. Most people can’t wait long and in a panic sell their coins at any price.
I want to say that maybe they are doing the right thing if the market drops to 0.
the market cannot fall to 0. This is a very absurd statement. this technology will continue to evolve
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
January 17, 2019, 11:06:53 AM
So many time people get discourage because of the low rate of bitcoin most especially this year and they believed that the only way to save them from been worried is to sell off their coin. We should all remember that price can always rise any day any time. So what is expected of us is to have patient. We would rejoice very soon.

The past year is already a shadow of 2019. This year the market will never be the same as what 2018 performed.  The substance of 2019 is pretty good and yet unrecognized. Patient is really necessary to deal the market with enough courage and perseverance now and in the coming days.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 17, 2019, 10:58:16 AM
What you said understands a very small number of people. And it's very bad. Most people can’t wait long and in a panic sell their coins at any price.
I want to say that maybe they are doing the right thing if the market drops to 0.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
January 17, 2019, 10:42:16 AM
Even though the price has been crazy, it looks like it has finally stabalized, going from $20k to $3k is an insane drop already.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
January 17, 2019, 10:40:07 AM
in poor market conditions this has made many people deceived, they chose to immediately sell their coins for fear that the market would not recover, do not waste this opportunity, immediately buy potential coins before prices rise again, with patience we will get big profits in the future
Activity: 249
January 17, 2019, 10:13:58 AM
I agree, only patience will help us wait out this bear and meet the bull, which most likely will not be so soon!
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
January 17, 2019, 09:42:47 AM
This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.
You were right on 100%, how many investors left the cryptocurrency during the last collapse of the price, and it quickly bounced up
Activity: 252
January 17, 2019, 07:53:32 AM
Week trading is the only good way I think to gain more crypto without buying new qty.
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 17, 2019, 07:50:31 AM
many people have been deceived in crypto. and the problem is, they don't learn from their experience. they always sell tokens at low prices. they don't want to be patient. especially bounty hunters, for what you sell tokens at low prices. be patient.
Activity: 1078
January 17, 2019, 07:46:27 AM
I agree with your opinion, it is very difficult not to sell cryptocurrencies in the current market conditions, but I do not think it is a suitable time so sell. The good times for crypto will come soon and the holders will get their profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 17, 2019, 07:31:17 AM
more fraud, in any way can be deceiving, and if we know for sure it does not want to be fooled and will avoid it.
believing in yourself should not be easily tempted by anyone because it could be just a trap so you want to sell or buy.
You should often check his condition and find out from any source, to find out what you have to do, so you won't make mistakes.
Activity: 574
January 17, 2019, 07:10:28 AM
You also need to understand what is being forced to sell and what will never rise. These will now appear, and you can stay with nothing. Everything changes and the altcoins will be other new ones.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
January 17, 2019, 07:06:20 AM
Just as we should avoid being advised or deceived to sell, we should also avoid being deceived to buy, which is called FOMO. Some have found themselves in that situation.
If a coin is good, do not wait for the price to rise before buying, rather buy when you think the price is still low.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
January 17, 2019, 05:12:06 AM
My strong holders I knew of are already dumping there ,airdrops,bounties and investments simply because of the market condition well no doubt market condition can get a lot worse than the present condition but what will be my gain if I drop off all my holdings? And what is going to happen if market suddenly start surging? Well I don't want to live to regret that ,2017 opportunity pass me by I won't let it happen again
Activity: 364
January 17, 2019, 05:06:28 AM
Yes I concor to your advise but how many can hold on tight how many can stand the pressure the market is putting up it's not reall easy for people to keep up with this things so it's. matter of choice and personal decision
Activity: 350
January 17, 2019, 04:14:26 AM
This is correct, the market will still rise and begin to grow, although it is not known when this will happen, but still it will happen!
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
January 17, 2019, 04:10:35 AM
Hold longer and buy more while the market still on a dip situation because it will maximize your profits once the correction is finish and the market make a new all time high, just have more patience and trust in crypto and blockchain technology because I believe that the mass adoption will happen in the next few years.
Activity: 333
January 17, 2019, 04:08:21 AM
New investors in the cryptocurrency market are very vulnerable to being cheated. This is actually not uncommon. But now investors are reluctant to enter cryptocurrencies, and the influence of cryptocurrencies is currently limited. Only bitcoin prices can break through $50,000 to make the world sensational.
Activity: 253
January 17, 2019, 03:55:24 AM
I agree. Just chill out and hodl. Let it all play out. Stick to your promising projects.
Pages:
Jump to: