Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest now , wait - page 29. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 10:11:24 AM
No one knows exactly when it’s the best time to invest and when is the bullrun going to start   I think anytime now is good time to invest and if it keeps going down but again to average out your investment and the sit tight open up a few bottles of vodka on the weekend and enjoy the ride  . The only thing I’m sure of it will be a hell of a ride until we see  crypto hitting trillion market cap. (But it wil eventually and surpass it )
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
June 19, 2018, 10:06:54 AM
I got to say I read and heard it to about some ICO scams and some gotten into a problems about there investments aswell as for the bounties payment.

I agree with this guys we should all learn to be safe for now and play safe for the money and for the investors.

Also I would lile to speak that instead of going altcoin and getting worried to invest due to markets down go with bitcoin. Still I don't know altcoins about the strategy of Buy low and Sell it high but just for keeping everything safe and loss of investment for altcoin, Ill go with bitcoin or ethereum.

Top 1
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum

For still, I am going to invest for bitcoin more because it is a good time and not a bad time to buy in.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 09:42:05 AM
This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks

thanks for advice.
but why september? not november or december. and what circle? what you mean by 2nd market circle.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
June 19, 2018, 09:31:30 AM
The aim for an investment is to beat the market and make profit as much as we can. There is no best time to invest when it comes to crypto market, there are so many good coins now that has a window of opportunity for buying cheap compared previously where it cannot be afforded. We wouldn't know if September 2018 is really the entry point for the big players but I think smart money are starting to come in discreetly during this correction stage.
Activity: 512
June 19, 2018, 09:07:00 AM
I think not, the market is the lowest point of time to buy. immediately buy the top 10 coinmarketcap coin you will be able to profit in july later
Activity: 364
June 19, 2018, 08:53:40 AM
We expect to rise to sell, but fall instead of rising. We expect to fall to make an investment, but on contrary it is rising. It is not possible to speak for sure in this market. Because everything is developing spontaneously. We're just watching.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
June 19, 2018, 08:44:49 AM
One more crystal ball thread.

There's many good coins to get in right now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 08:36:01 AM
I would advise you to invest right away, as we know that currently all coin prices are cheap so if we dare to risk buying, I'm sure that June is the beginning of the increase so invest now will make us get big profit.
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 07:52:27 AM
It seems to me now is a good time to buy. And on the account of the ISO completely agrees, now it is a lot of SCAM and it is more profitable to buy when the coin causes the exchange
June 19, 2018, 07:24:00 AM
I think now that the market price is low it is good to invest now in coin of your choice in other to get reasonable profit by the time the market recover but you should also be patient to make sure you are buying a potential coin and not a coin that will not survive the bear period.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
June 19, 2018, 07:13:29 AM
Better to buy more token or altcoin right now because the price already decrease and for sure the price will increase and you earn a lot of money. But you need to choose altcoin or token who do you think have future to pump the value. Because it doesnt mean if the price decrease it is good to invest because most of that the price will decrease very deep again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 07:07:02 AM
It is not right to prevent those who want to invest. It is now in the process of market recovery and prices are likely to begin to rise. For this reason it may be a good time to invest now, you can invest now Smiley
Activity: 616
June 19, 2018, 06:51:10 AM
The prices are going up now and I am positive that buying now will bear very much abundance come December. It will increase again since it is already the middle of the year then positive guess is we can see Bitcoin increasing continuously from August to December. ICO's will not end but it will develop means that can discourage scammers from entering the ICO route to riches.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
June 19, 2018, 06:44:57 AM
This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Thanks

I don't agree, why buy after a price increase? alts are at a seriously low price now and you won't be getting things cheaper come September, the very shit coins may continue to lose value but the top ones have bottomed out.

Also you recommended QuarkChain, a coin which will have 4x the circulating supply by September than it does, this coin is good for swing trading but I would get out before July 6th when the dump another 300 million+ of these coins on to the market.

If you are worried, invest, let it climb a little, set a stop limit around where you bought and benefit from a gain, if you see BTC dipping just swap back and take the profits.
Activity: 604
June 19, 2018, 06:16:39 AM
I think the market is good to invest now that the price of crypto is very low and it will be high by the time the market recover. It is good to buy low and then sell high to make profit buy it can also be very risky as crypto is volatile and no one can say precisely when the market will recover but I agree with your point of doing a proper research about a project or coin before investing in it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
June 19, 2018, 05:59:23 AM
Your title says that don't invest now.

But you are suggesting to invest with ziliqa and quarkchain.

You have no responsibility with others wealth but I agree about doing their own research.

I am recommending invest ziliqa and quarkchain to invest in september.. you have to read cafefully

I think you are telling to invest in September in ziliqa and quarkchain but how can you be so confident that only in september the price movement will start. And where is this both coin listed so that we can know the status of this coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
June 19, 2018, 05:29:22 AM
The fact is that few months ago people said : "don't invest now, wait end of March", then end of March was still red and people said "May will be THE month, crypto will recover and have a new ATH"... Now people are saying "buy before summer" or "wait September". Who can I trust right now ?

Finally I think that noone knows what is happening.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 05:20:27 AM
It depends on every personality. If people want to invest now, it is good time to invest with lower price than a week before, and if people decide to don't invest, it is also good time to not invest because the price always fall and the people worry about the risk that will be faced with them.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 05:18:47 AM
No, now is the right time to invest, with the price of the altcoin now appropriate to buy into, I should focus on the analysis and selection of the most potential coin.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
June 19, 2018, 05:16:45 AM
These assumptions are based on long terms and personal preferences. May you want to trade on a short term these are the days where discount prices are charged since the weaker hands are selling off.
Blade cuts at 2 sides here.
Pages:
Jump to: