Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest now , wait - page 31. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 01:52:26 AM
Why, now is the most suitable time for investments, there will soon be a bullish trend and this is already felt on the market. So those who managed to buy a lot of coins, now rubbing their hands expecting big profits. And believe that this is not deceit, but reality.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 01:47:52 AM
This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks
I think it's good enough to invest right now. see the development of coins that are so inflated and swept to continue to experience the growing and growing growth. it will be great to have coins for investment and help for coins to experience an ever-increasing development. so it would be great to have a coin that is so inflated to yield far greater profits.

yes ,I think it's a good time to invest now because I know the market is still up and down and the price of altcoin has decreased so I'm sure by investing now you can get a good profit when the market price and altcoin are stable again
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 01:47:43 AM
I think that the currency price has now fallen to the bottom. This is a good opportunity for investment. We don't need to wait any longer, investing in it now and waiting patiently for the market to pick up will be the best choice.
Activity: 315
Merit: 13
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
June 19, 2018, 01:45:50 AM

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

Thanks

Explain why September? What should happen in September? I think now is a great time for investment, as it seems to me that the potential for the fall of the cryptocurrency has already been exhausted.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
June 19, 2018, 01:42:20 AM

Thanks

I think the market looks good for investing right now. There are signs of the beginnings of a recovery, and in any case the market has an established bottom now after the end of the last dip. I would expect prices to rise from now, maybe after a period of stability below $300b whole market.
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
June 19, 2018, 01:16:54 AM

Thanks
Hello, thank for your information! I fully agree with you! I am still waiting and doing the research too, Hope to see the Positive signal of the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
June 19, 2018, 01:16:23 AM
Maybe its only applicable if history last year willreally repeat itself to bloom mostly during last quarter of the year but what if it will not? What if people start to realize that the volume dragging the price of each crypto are just hype or big whales manipulating or playing it. And maybe they are afraid to invest big on it anymore.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 19, 2018, 01:16:17 AM
I disagree. I think the best time to invest is now. It is possible that the market will go up again and we should not miss this chance to invest. The only thing that I agree with what you said is researching before investing. It is common knowledge to know where your money is going. Knowing the potential and the demand for the product is a must. For ICO's, I would recommend that you check the whitepaper and the team behind it. The most important part is to trust you instinct. If you thought that there is something wrong. Maybe there is.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
June 19, 2018, 01:12:51 AM
Its a great indication, and ensures personal research on the right track. Thanks for these pointers.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 01:01:58 AM
This is indeed a good strategy, because the current is still in a state of decline, so the investment is a very dangerous thing, you might have losses, and September big probability is a bull market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
June 19, 2018, 12:59:07 AM
Your title says that don't invest now.

But you are suggesting to invest with ziliqa and quarkchain.

You have no responsibility with others wealth but I agree about doing their own research.

I am recommending invest ziliqa and quarkchain to invest in september.. you have to read cafefully
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 19, 2018, 12:49:42 AM
Your title says that don't invest now.

But you are suggesting to invest with ziliqa and quarkchain.

You have no responsibility with others wealth but I agree about doing their own research.
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
June 19, 2018, 12:04:27 AM
I think, just pick the right coin (with a good volume). Cryptocurrency now on a upward, and I think this is the right time to invest in. But, of course, I like what you said "Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even". ICO now is on the edge of falling down, I think.

PS. I suggest to only buy at your own risk and be ready to see a red percentage. Don't expect something big.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
June 18, 2018, 11:52:21 PM

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain

Thanks
I think it's good enough to invest right now. see the development of coins that are so inflated and swept to continue to experience the growing and growing growth. it will be great to have coins for investment and help for coins to experience an ever-increasing development. so it would be great to have a coin that is so inflated to yield far greater profits.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
June 18, 2018, 11:33:30 PM

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: