Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 2. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 11:00:42 AM
No,I am not gonna sell my crypto,only in case if my coins will make at least ×100 or more.I strongly believe that cryptocurrencies are the future of financial market,so I hold strong.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
April 24, 2018, 10:46:21 AM
i agree with this. i am holding my crypto for quite awhile now ever since i've started in this business, i know there something huge waiting there, and i believe the fluctuation of the value is just normal, we cannot control the input and output of money so don't be worry if the crypto is in a red status it is just a phase.
Activity: 238
April 24, 2018, 10:34:03 AM
I advice that you hold tight to your cryptos, this is just one of the many trying moments cryptos have to face on its way to greatness and there is no need to panic, but if you feel you've had enough then you can sell and watch the going from a  safe .
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 07:36:13 AM
You're absolutely right. I believe that panic is the worst. Someone want to manipulate your emotions. I'm not sure if there are conspiracy theories or mormones Grin
But I like crypto community because people here can react with sarcasm to every loss Cheesy Patience is gold.
When the market is falling I prefer to buy something new for a lower price.
Activity: 146
April 24, 2018, 07:31:58 AM
Yes,for me I will agree the premises on not selling the tokens/coins when market is bleeding,thanks for the good advice,when this scene happen,it is really good to hold such coins and apply the virtue of patience,we know that there are some who cannot hold as such but we cannot blame them too,its part of there freedom as this crypto is our choice too and to those who can hold and wait,just keep the faith always.
Activity: 238
April 24, 2018, 07:23:47 AM
this is excellent advice, but many people do not have enough patience for this, people want to quickly make a large amount of money, but do not understand that investments involve a long time for big earnings)) people do not want to wait a year or two to become rich
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
April 24, 2018, 07:00:11 AM
Yes, you're absolutely right, in the recession of the market it's very bad to sell because it's worth nothing, wait until it restores and sell on a few waves!
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 06:58:50 AM
not all people have much patience and can withstand such a strong fall, many think that after such a fall, the crypto currency will no longer be able to fly, and I do not blame such people, because by and large no one knows what will happen, long ago the major currencies are divided between several large funds and now only they decide when there will be an upsurge
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 24, 2018, 06:57:59 AM
This of course is good advice, but the whole problem is that to determine the line between profitability and greed!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 06:51:46 AM
Now, crypto market has started to stabilize, as big as the price of coin of sudag start to rise, I think this is the right time to sell coin, because price movement almost reach 80% in crypto market.
Activity: 168
April 24, 2018, 06:51:23 AM
this is a great tip for all beginner crypto investors, every year we see a fall and see panic in the eyes of people, the main thing in this situation is not to give up and keep your coins in your own without selling them, already throughout the whole month we see a smooth growth of coins and he is sure will continue
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 24, 2018, 06:50:07 AM
I agree with you because when people do not have a clear investment strategy and if they panic they will sell at the bottom and buy on highs  Cheesy
Activity: 251
April 24, 2018, 06:48:03 AM
Most people that have huge losses in crypto are inexperienced or people affected with so much emotions. The experienced ones are either cutting small losses early or simply hold the coins long term.
Of course. They do not understand they market so they get scared and sell. i would also like to add that the only way you lose in the cryptocurrency market is if you sell, as long as you hold on to your coins, no matter how far down the prices drop, you have not lost anything. All you just have to do is be patient and hold onto those coins and you will recover everything in time
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
April 24, 2018, 05:42:26 AM
Most people that have huge losses in crypto are inexperienced or people affected with so much emotions. The experienced ones are either cutting small losses early or simply hold the coins long term.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
April 24, 2018, 12:40:11 AM
The market is now green. So the price of encryption is going up, which is a good thing.

Activity: 151
April 24, 2018, 12:32:28 AM
Yes, you are right. I think this industry is like this. Its price is highly variable. Don't panic because of this. I think that the first thing to invest in this industry is to have a good attitude, which is very important! Keeping your money in a falling market is a good option because you have to believe it will rise.
Activity: 164
April 24, 2018, 12:21:42 AM
When the market falls, I do not recommend that you sell your cryptocurrency. You can use this opportunity to continue buying some cryptocurrencies and wait patiently for the arrival of the market.
Activity: 97
April 24, 2018, 12:09:38 AM
I think too, thats indeed the current situation is very profitable for large traders who have a lot of capital so they can buy crypto with cheap and large quantities.
Activity: 99
April 24, 2018, 12:00:27 AM
I agree with the opinion of the author that you should not sell your tokens because it is not profitable for you first, so you suffer big losses and in my opinion it is better to hold tokens a certain time before the market rises
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Germany’s First STO
April 23, 2018, 11:41:56 PM
until now I have chosen to hold it, because I believe in the third quarter of the coming year, all altcoin will show the real price, I will sell it if ethereum penetrate $ 1,500 per tokens
Pages:
Jump to: