Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 5. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 03:28:43 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

I think the best way is hold today, when the price is low. we can wait for the next 3 moths. it will rise.
Activity: 133
April 23, 2018, 03:23:53 AM
For now, of course don't sell your cryptocurrency. You shouldn't sell your cryptocurrency when the market falls. If you have enough money, you can continue to buy some when the market falls.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 08:51:04 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

I totally agree with your perspective on not selling coin when the market is dropping, crypto market is strictly for the risk takers and if one can take the risk of not selling during dip then there will be a gain when the market recover.
Activity: 16
April 22, 2018, 06:13:26 AM
As to bitcoin, i am hodling it because i am investing it for a long term. For alternate coins, i am selling those who have 10x and 20x price spike because i seldom see these altcoins to rise and these alternate coins are coming from airdrops. Those alternate coins i received from bounty are kept.
Activity: 28
April 13, 2018, 09:10:58 AM
I agree,just waitit out and relax knowing in a year things will be up.
Activity: 246
April 12, 2018, 06:47:10 AM
Good advice. I can also recommend not to check the price and charts every day cause its only make you feel nervous and you could make a wrong decision
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
April 12, 2018, 05:57:50 AM
The fall of the market is not the reason for immediate sale
It is rather an excuse for buying new promising coins
and these coins, which are in the wallet, must be kept for 4-6 months and wait for profit
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 10:15:54 AM
why would you say that dont sell crypto but it is good if you are holding a good and worth it tokens especially those popular and better if you trade it more profitable
Activity: 28
April 09, 2018, 10:12:52 AM
not going to sell at a loss!!!. holding as long as it takes. and buying more in this red market to balance my current losses.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 10:12:22 AM
You're totally right! When you are having a hard time please consider what you've spent to buy cryptos. In both cases (high investment or low) remember this is just the start of a new dawn. Market will recover, as the technology is amazing!
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 10:08:12 AM
I do agree, selling your altcoins or even the bitcoin is like you are losing your profits and your asset for the future. Always remember that when in comes to the market of cryptocurrencies, we all need a big patience. No ptience will have no profits in the future. We just need to wait. Altcoins or bitcoins has a potential to increase again. Many people already have a good profits because they have patience.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 10:02:32 AM
a lot of people miss this fact, they think that the market cap is the actual amount of money invested, not what the next buyer is willing to pay on the overall market valuation.
Activity: 85
April 09, 2018, 09:48:29 AM
this is not the right time to sell your crypto. because at the time crypto market going down. if you have some spare money you can invest in the crypto market when market going up you can earn good profit from them.
Activity: 171
April 09, 2018, 09:21:41 AM
To buy coins when the market is down is really a nice strategy in investing with crypto. But in other cases there are some who sell their coins even though the market is down. We can't blame them. Selling it in a critical situation doesn't necessarily mean that they are losing. Maybe that is just their game plan.
Activity: 34
April 09, 2018, 06:14:36 AM
Easy to say just hold... but do you just hold until it is worth nothing as some shitcoins end up or do you cut your loss and start again.

Hindsight is always easy what is harder is knowing when to sell in the moment.

What indicators do you people use to sell?
Activity: 140
April 09, 2018, 06:09:03 AM
I advice that you hold tight to your cryptos, this is just one of the many trying moments cryptos have to face on its way to greatness and there is no need to panic, but if you feel you've had enough then you can sell and watch the going from a  safe .
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 03:57:33 AM
I partially agree with this opinion. the fact that it is not necessary to sell when prices are going down, I disagree
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
April 09, 2018, 03:55:53 AM
thanks for the advice, it is very useful for me to keep motivating me in hodl token
Activity: 147
April 09, 2018, 03:54:18 AM
Hold, exchange or sell crypto? Well, on the matter of what is the best to do with everyone's crypto currencies is depends on one's decision. On the facts that crypto value is decreasing and no one knows when this event will last, this creates panic and chaos with all the users,holders and even enthusiast of digital currency, but all of this happening is normal in every form of investment or trading even in real money,stocks of its form,  all of this is part of principles of supply and demand that increases the risk factors on digital currency, so selling of crypto at this point is not adviseable. On the thought,of exchanging your crypto is somewhat a good option, but then most of the types of cryptocurrencies depends on bitcoin,so think hardly and be decisive on this thought. With regards to holding your crypto is a decision that is yours to decide, remember it is your possession so it is your responsibility to safeguard your assets or currency. For me the best thing to do is to study the market, make the necessary analysis and decide best on knowledge and facts, after all you will benefit if your decision is right.
Activity: 113
April 09, 2018, 02:45:43 AM
selling cryptocurrency now is not a good advice,,due to the fall of market now,,so if we now sell the crypto it wont bring any fortune at the end of it,,so i will beseach everyone to exercise little  patience,,,because it wont speak well for some people that have invested millions in coins now seeing their money drown 
Pages:
Jump to: