Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 9. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 01:05:59 PM
We are waiting for a bear market for a long time. I think that you can sell everything and then buy even cheaper
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 01:03:07 PM
I think in this situation it is necessary to evaluate the real picture of events correctly. It seems to me that certain coin holders are engaged in speculation and artificially lower prices. 
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
April 02, 2018, 10:33:23 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
It is true that there are some cryptocurrencies that are good for long term investment! I want to become rich in the future and it is the reason why I hold all of the coins that I have. Having a lot of patience can help us to become successful person.
Activity: 196
April 02, 2018, 10:29:17 AM

The right decision now is not to sell alcoin now.
Wait until the price rises until your alcoin selling price is higher than the purchase price.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 10:25:17 AM
Thanks for the advice. And my tokens still hold for now.  I wait for the future price. My key to success is patience.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
April 02, 2018, 10:24:56 AM
I would say the same thing anyways. The price drops are nothing to be scared of and they are very usual in the bitcoin scene. As a matter of factbthe price drops we are seeing now are nothing compared to the price drops that bitcoin was receiving when it was starting as a cryptocurrency. The value is just a beartrap to be honest as it is still very high compared to last year's value on the same month.
This is correct and is what many people forget. The price changes more over longer time periods, and many people just look at a drop in a few hours and think they need to panic, sometimes they sell because of fear and greed but need to rememebr that if they stay calm and be a bit more patient they will get the rewards.
Activity: 434
April 02, 2018, 10:21:53 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
A lot of empty coins will never grow in value. And very often, a quick sale is the only way to get a good profit. We need to study the project and analyze the prospects for price growth for a particular token.
Activity: 97
April 02, 2018, 10:18:56 AM
I am believe that crypto market will bounce and reaching more than last high market cap and that give us opportunity to us in the future
Activity: 199
Presale Starting May 1st
April 02, 2018, 10:16:48 AM
I'll never sell my coins in a falling market, that's stupid. Until you sold it, you didn't lose anything. We need to have patience.
That is right, don't let yourself panic at all when the market was dropping, I am not selling in that kind of price too, that is why for me patience is really the one key to success here.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 10:15:09 AM
I'll never sell my coins in a falling market, that's stupid. Until you sold it, you didn't lose anything. We need to have patience.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 02, 2018, 09:24:23 AM
It is spreadly known and true thing. The panic causes losing money. Being patient is the key thing in this world. Try to wait for market to recover before taking action.
Activity: 110
April 02, 2018, 09:03:05 AM
I agree with you, holding or storing a cryptocurrency coin when the price is down as it is currently very important, but most people when prices are down, they become panicked and end up selling their coins. but they understand that they lose because they sell coins at low prices, they sell for fear of falling prices. if I think the coin is down this is the right time to invest by buying as many coins as possible.
Activity: 378
April 02, 2018, 08:55:29 AM

Many people doing panic sell right now and most cypto price on market down. Its better holding for long term if we do not want to loss our money. I am believe that crypto is good investment as long we pick good coin/token with good product and good project
If nobody sells a coin when it falls, then the market stops. Everyone is different, one can sit and wait, and some are anxious and want to throw away coins, so as not to fall completely
It's better to stick around for the long term as long as we pick a good coin / token with a good product and a good project then we'll get a profit when the price stabilizes
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
April 02, 2018, 08:46:37 AM
I am absolutely sure that we shouldn't sell our coins. But at the same time I am afraid something happens and crypto will die in one day. I still holding and I hope everything will be okay
Activity: 140
April 02, 2018, 07:57:57 AM
 Yes I am completely agree that do not sell your crypto in lose when market going down and  i will advice , if you have some capital you can invest in some good coins in this fall as market will surely recover. And its the nature of market to dump and pump. When market going high all investors book profit and exit from the coins so market will go down but as market bottom out and new buying comes , it will rise for sure. And it is worthless to sell your coins in fear and book loss in this fall.
Activity: 266
April 01, 2018, 10:42:03 PM
I'm absolutely agree with you. The panic that was recently forced many investors to sell their tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
April 01, 2018, 10:25:11 PM
Why not sell, I do not like Crypto at all...
In that case, I'd strongly suggest you sell everything. Maybe look into government bonds or certificates of deposits/savings accounts. That might suit your risk profile better. Good luck!
Activity: 126
April 01, 2018, 10:18:14 PM

Thank you for the tips.
I totally agree with you.
Especially for the one who invested some money and willing to lose some money because afraid when the price is falling.
Well, it might be different case if you sell because you already aware that the altcoins you investing in is a scam.
Best thing, do the research before investing, then you will have a baseline of their expected vaule and etc
Activity: 305
April 01, 2018, 10:17:06 PM
In the present time the advice is good that not to sell your crypto and the holding is better than selling of your crypto and for me the bitcoin is very important and secure way of keeping your money while the good thing is the bitcoin can be accessed through out the world and due to online nature the people are transfer their funds with involving with any bank and in the future all the dealing will done in crypto so bitcoin is good to hold for that time and the altcoin are also good to buy now and hold for the future.
Activity: 42
April 01, 2018, 10:16:35 PM
Why not sell, I do not like Crypto at all...
Pages:
Jump to: