Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 6. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 02:37:06 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
Yes, youa re absolutely right mate, it alwasy hapening when market have dumped this panic sell is main problem for all newbies!
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 02:35:09 AM
The price is too low to be sold, I'll wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
April 09, 2018, 02:26:16 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

The thing is that it isn't that easy for some people that have invested thousands of dollars or even millions for all I know on bitcoins or on some specific altcoin or token out there. It would be heart breaking to see thousands or millions of dollars of investment that you made slowly going down the drain. Some people have losses of 50-90% already. Cannot blame these people if they act dumb and sell. But it wouldn't really make any sense if they did sell on a loss of 90% IMO, 10-50% of loss would be bearable but beyond that, I would rather go all in and gamble gold or dust rather than chicken out and regret when the price goes bullish again and lose that big potential profit.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 03:26:47 PM
TRhe crypto market is currently very volatile and unpredictable with coins losing lots of value, but panic sales is the last thing anyone can do hold on to those coins for the market will recover and there will me more from them
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 03:25:19 PM
This is a completely correct point of view, of course if you have extra money, then you can buy yourself a little more crypto currency, because now they are very cheap and of course you should not sell crypto-currencies for such cheap prices.
Activity: 27
April 08, 2018, 03:23:32 PM
however it is possible to sell now and to rebuy a bit later, a bit lower... or just train your balls hodling ))
Activity: 124
April 08, 2018, 03:10:37 PM
It's common to hold when the market is dropping and sell it when it's high but some of us needed money badly what we gonna do. We have no choice to sell it.
Activity: 252
April 08, 2018, 02:29:26 PM
Thank you for your experience  Smiley I will now try to accumulate as much as possible assets. Just wondering how long the fall will last and flat. And whether it will be delayed for years.. Although I look positively on this year and hope.
Activity: 238
April 08, 2018, 02:26:58 PM
Selling at a time like this when the market is red and bleeding is like adding salt to a fresh injury. It will only pile up one's misery cos a prices on ground now won't help anyone. Let just keep calm and hope for stability in prices again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 02:21:27 PM
I also think that today there are a lot of people who say exactly such thoughts that you do not need to sell your money now, only if you need money, otherwise you just need to sell them
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 02:21:06 PM
Yes. Cryptocurrency should not sell out in losses, if one can wait for longer run there was there is possibility of getting success are very high. Some investments are meant for long run.
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
April 08, 2018, 02:18:03 PM
You speak very clear facts. Only the silly always sells its crypto currency at the time the market falls. It is necessary to understand that this is always done by someone, that is, such sitings are created specifically to make money on such unreasonable sales.

There are numbers of reasons why people are selling their altcoins too soon our out of panic or due to some situations like emergency and important projects and basic needs.
I choose to hold my altcoins because I have a full time job that supports my family's basic needs so I could hold my Crypto Assets as long as I could.
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
April 08, 2018, 02:15:18 PM

I never sell my altcoins even a single coin because I don't want to lose my Crypto Assets as they are for my long term investments.
I am going to fund my Crypto Assets to fund my wedding this coming 4th quarter, building my new house, buying my new car and investing into local business in order to have multiple sources of income.
crypt is the best thing happened in my life this year and I am always joining bounty campaigns in order to earn and get more new altcoins until today.
Activity: 328
April 04, 2018, 04:41:36 AM
You speak very clear facts. Only the silly always sells its crypto currency at the time the market falls. It is necessary to understand that this is always done by someone, that is, such sitings are created specifically to make money on such unreasonable sales.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
April 04, 2018, 04:20:22 AM
I would say the same thing anyways. The price drops are nothing to be scared of and they are very usual in the bitcoin scene. As a matter of fact the price drops we are seeing now are nothing compared to the price drops that bitcoin was receiving when it was starting as a cryptocurrency. The value is just a bear trap to be honest as it is still very high compared to last year's value on the same month.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
April 03, 2018, 08:24:12 AM
it is hard for someone not sell their crypto specially those who earn here and got their daily funds here .

But me , I am not selling all my crypto , Im holding half of my earnings and Im selling the other half because there is a huge chance that crypto will recover and if it happens I will earn from it .
Activity: 154
April 03, 2018, 08:18:30 AM
Yes, maybe u are right. But I know many people they sale their coins in a high price and buy it at a lower price. They earn the coins during the bloodying time and earning money at the flying time.
Activity: 201
April 03, 2018, 08:14:52 AM
I thinkk it is a good advice adn we can make more money with a wiser investment. Thanks for your advice.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 03, 2018, 08:10:07 AM
I thought so too. Even if the price of bitcoin is at the dump lately, it is still viable to invest in to. There are people that would entice you to sell yoyr cryptocurrrency investments just becsuse the price has been on the negative right now but don't believe in them. Bitcoin is so much mord than an investment or a bubble or a ponzi dcheme that will go downhill when the time comes.
Activity: 48
April 03, 2018, 03:09:05 AM
Everything needs to be approached intelligently and in good order and you should not run and panic to sell your hard-earned coins. It is better to first assess the market, and then sell.
Pages:
Jump to: