Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 8. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
April 02, 2018, 05:03:44 PM
TRhe crypto market is currently very volatile and unpredictable with coins losing lots of value, but panic sales is the last thing anyone can do hold on to those coins for the market will recover and there will me more from them
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
April 02, 2018, 04:43:44 PM
I agree with you, it is a really bad idea to sell crypto when the market is falling. It is a usual process, so it is better to buy more coins whole they are cheap.
Activity: 196
April 02, 2018, 04:32:43 PM
I fully agree with the author. Fixate losses in such a market is a critical error for all newcomers. The crypt is our future. HODL
Activity: 238
April 02, 2018, 04:18:51 PM
I am holding the bitcoin and altcoin too but i am agree that do not sell your crypto and token if the market is dropping and for the crypto lovers it is important to keep in mind that all the movements of this currencies are because of the big whales of cryptocurrency and then they buy back at low prices, the big players always try to manipulate the price, perhaps people who are in the crypto market they are wise to take correct decision.
Activity: 141
April 02, 2018, 04:10:51 PM
To sell ​​at a time when the market at its dip - it's totally unreasonable. The market is completely manipulated, so it's better to wait for better times and not to feed the manipulators. By the way it's high time to buy the dips. Ethereum is cheap.
When it reaches 300$ I am in.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
April 02, 2018, 04:10:30 PM
Today there is no point in selling coins if you bought them a few months ago. I believe that bulls will win and soon we will see a growing market. That's why we must believe in crypto and not sell coins with a loss.
Activity: 728
April 02, 2018, 03:55:46 PM

Economic reasons for the collapse of cryptology is not present and it is better to keep bitcoin in order to count on an upward correction. However, while the market is dominated by a "bearish" trend, caused by aggressive sales of traders.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 03:36:52 PM

Most people panicked  and sold their crypto out of fear that the market will crash due to the red zone, but that hasn't been the case and will not be. Not selling your crypto is the best thing that you'll ever do, for the patience will pay
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 03:30:05 PM
Almost everyone says no sells but itself sells their assets is very silly in my opinion. people say that do not sell assets but he himself sells their assets because of fear
Activity: 546
April 02, 2018, 03:28:55 PM
I fully support the author! Do not sell your coins, because in 6 months you will very much regret it, so do not do this, just wait and everything will start again. Now no one can say exactly what the matter is and why we have been going upstairs for so long.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 03:27:41 PM
I can't even think of selling my crypto right now. I purchased them when they were very high in price, so I have to wait till they rise again. I believe this month would definitely be better. I really want to see Ethereum rise powerfully. The dip is just too much.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
April 02, 2018, 03:24:02 PM
I won't for sure, it is the wrong time for that. Even if we fall another 30%, that would be saving - what, 30% max, correlating to possible opportunistic loss of a few hundred? Most of us don't care about 30% I think, otherwise, we would be in some more traditional markets.

I am just banging my head on the wall for not selling around 70% in January. But that is past, there is no sense in beefing about the past.
Activity: 378
April 02, 2018, 03:13:40 PM
Many of my friends got tired of waiting for the market to recover and they decided to give up. I think this will cost them and soon they will realize it was one of the biggest mistakes they have ever done
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 03:04:51 PM
Keep holding! Im not selling anyone of my coins or tokens, i hold them all untill there no value. If i would get out now, i would have profit. But i dont care if i will loose the half month loan i invested. My motto on cryptos is: all or nothing! So for some hundreds of dollars will not sell my coins. It has to be an amount which i can buy me at least a house. Everything other does not interest me, and i dont want to buy something else. So selling in bearmarket maybe the worst idea ever.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 02:59:58 PM
I absolutely agree with the author's opinion,only a fool would sell their tokens now(of course if you have to live on,and what can I can't afford it,then that's a different conversation)And a bunch of examples as now fallen,was stoats 6tys$ a became$700,it is better to wait and it'll thank you more adequately
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
April 02, 2018, 02:48:25 PM
This is a very tempting time, with most cryptos taking a dip in prices and most have opted out in a bid to minimize losses, but the best thing is to hold on, the market will recover and those who held on for just a little longer will rejoice.
I'll try to hold some of my coins. the problem is urgent financial demands, I want to hold my coins longer, but sometimes I have to sell them
Activity: 239
April 02, 2018, 02:33:53 PM
I also believe that the cryptocurrency market will grow and increase, it may also pump thats why i believe it will reach the highest market cap, and when it happens it will give us more and more opportunity in the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 118
April 02, 2018, 01:27:12 PM
This is a very tempting time, with most cryptos taking a dip in prices and most have opted out in a bid to minimize losses, but the best thing is to hold on, the market will recover and those who held on for just a little longer will rejoice.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 01:25:35 PM
Why not? I set my crypto on sale order, but in the prices before January 2018. I do not be rushed to sell them now. If there are coins I have to sell fast, then they would be the coins I achieve from bounties. And of course I don't set the prices in lower price than the actual price. I will at least sell them in the equal price towards the actual prices on the exchanges where I do my trade.
Activity: 336
April 02, 2018, 01:10:20 PM
I've been on cryptology for two years now. And this is the fourth fall in my memory. And I'm scared like the first time !!! Although in part I sold half on highs.
Pages:
Jump to: