Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 34. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
March 16, 2018, 05:45:54 AM
Coins price habits are expensive at the end of the year, we can see the history of each coins. We can hold it until the end of the year. So be patient. This is to avoid losses.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 05:40:42 AM
This is good advice now. You do not need to panic and sell cryptocurrency at a loss. We need to understand that this market is so arranged and the fall in prices will necessarily be followed by their rise.
Activity: 127
March 16, 2018, 05:40:03 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
Bitcoin system will most certainly not die, but the coin "owning" Bitcoin name, can (and most likely will) change the "ownership"... and most likely scenario for this is the Bitcoin Cash which has very real potential to get the rightful title of Bitcoin.
I disagree, coins like bitcoin cash and ethereum can hold their own without bitcoin legacy. If Exchanges start offering trading of coins with either one, the game lives on. If bitcoin legacy falls, yes the market will take a hit but will recover.

Also it feels like the post is isolated to just this community and one part of the world. Ill remind op that crypto markets are global and there are pockets of communities outside of reddit.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 05:36:08 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
theres nothing new to this advice because only weak persons are selling when the price are drop.they are afraid of losing but they dont know what can this coins give them in the latter time.if the market recovers and come to moon.

Against the background of positive news from South Korea, the call not to sell the Crypto currency, it seems quite reasonable
The issue is just keep on coming,maybe its the greeds way of profiteering making bad issues to bring the market down

For me i don't want to sell my crypto when the value of currencies has low.i keep holding my coins until it comes higher. but when i keep my crypto there is no profit. when it time to sell? my idea is got to investing my cypto in low price. thats the good idea. if our crypto in market got a big value i think this is the right time to sell my coins
to get a higher profits.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
March 16, 2018, 04:26:23 AM
theres nothing new to this advice because only weak persons are selling when the price are drop.they are afraid of losing but they dont know what can this coins give them in the latter time.if the market recovers and come to moon.

Against the background of positive news from South Korea, the call not to sell the Crypto currency, it seems quite reasonable
The issue is just keep on coming,maybe its the greeds way of profiteering making bad issues to bring the market down
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
March 16, 2018, 04:19:35 AM
Youre definitely right. If you want to get loss, sell when the value is low. You should not invest on cryptocurrency when ypu do not have enough patience for waiting the right time to buy or sell. I know that there is someone, or something who manipulates the value of the cryptos to catch some investors who always panics when the price drops. Have a strong heart, keep holding.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 16, 2018, 04:12:56 AM
Hello, I agree with the opinion of the author that you should not sell your tokens because it is not profitable for you first, so you suffer big losses and in my opinion it is better to hold tokens a certain time before the market rises
Well I think it's up to him if he would never wanted to sell his crypto, if he would choose to hold it for a quite long term investment it's all fepend upon his decision. In case that you've been lose already and it so happen that it was a huge lose it is better to hold your coin so you could make up on your loses.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
March 16, 2018, 04:07:46 AM
Hello, I agree with the opinion of the author that you should not sell your tokens because it is not profitable for you first, so you suffer big losses and in my opinion it is better to hold tokens a certain time before the market rises
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 16, 2018, 04:02:37 AM
Im still holding on on my cryptos.  I believe there's a huge chance by the end of the year the price will hike again. It could be possible the whales are moving for a better catch.
If they move definitely market will shaken.
I  have also investing my money in crypto. To tell you honestly I was very affected of the price deflating. Because my money also will decrease half of my investment. But I will never give up, I still do hope that the price will rise up again. And that is the best time that I sell my crypto.
Activity: 210
March 16, 2018, 03:44:21 AM
Activity: 168
March 16, 2018, 03:35:13 AM
Never sell your coin if the market is too much red and so own. In fact this could be a great way to buy some because the price is reasonable. Based on experience, there are really times that the market experience this and selling this too early might be result to regrets. Also, it is best to set a target price with your self so you won't be so greedy as well. Once this target price is reach sell your coin and do not hesitate.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
March 16, 2018, 03:29:54 AM
It seems like you mean cut loss ?, if it is yes I think cut loss is not a problem if you have a good analysis too, provided that in your analysis the price will decrease again from the position of your cut loss price. it will be more profit than just hold profit is not directly proportional to the time you use.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
March 16, 2018, 03:29:09 AM

Well, not everyone will be the same. Basically, especially to new and novice investors, this is so very worrisome and cause a sense of panic is exaggerated in addition to a ban and rumors. this will interfere with one's physiology.
certainly need a lot of extensive knowledge and experience in order to get around this situation.
Activity: 34
March 16, 2018, 03:09:30 AM
I totally agree with you don't do panic selling
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
March 16, 2018, 03:08:42 AM
Selling crypto is good when you plan to buy more from dips.
But selling and quiting crypto will definately lose money.
Crypto is new economy movement and for future planning you need to hold at least 5 btc

agree with this.
i always Cut loss my coins and then i buy more at the dip.
I think this way is more profitable than hold our coin until the price goes up again

Activity: 420
March 16, 2018, 03:05:04 AM
what if the price are dropped and never recover? the point that you need to tell to everybody is they have to make sure that the coins are worth to hodl for, because there are a lot of shit coin out there.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
March 16, 2018, 02:43:07 AM
If your luck is good, hope the price keep dropping after you sold and buy back at cheaper price so you get more coins... tried this myself during the up & down and some of the coins doubled in units. If you are not into luck then just HDOL, switch off your phone & comp and dont look at the price
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 16, 2018, 02:40:15 AM
This has been the advice of many people who have been in the cryptoworld for long but newbies seems to take this for granted. If you sell it when its dropping you're on to a huge loss. If you keep youe coins and wait for the market to recover before you sell, you either break even or gain so much more. When i was new to the cryptoworld i was also panic selling, but you will always learn it the hard way. I lost half of my investment before i realize i need to stop selling at low prices.
They will realize it once those coins they sold already lift on price, that's the common scenario, crypto users aim always to earn easy or being impatient to their investments, when in fact having long-term investment can benefit them more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 02:36:40 AM
This has been the advice of many people who have been in the cryptoworld for long but newbies seems to take this for granted. If you sell it when its dropping you're on to a huge loss. If you keep youe coins and wait for the market to recover before you sell, you either break even or gain so much more. When i was new to the cryptoworld i was also panic selling, but you will always learn it the hard way. I lost half of my investment before i realize i need to stop selling at low prices.
Activity: 133
March 16, 2018, 02:33:13 AM
Many people panic when the crypto market plummets but that is an opportunity to buy.

It dosent make sense for someone to buy high and sell low.

Always buy low and sell high. If the prices are down, hold it and wait for a recovery.
Pages:
Jump to: