Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 12. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 10:25:03 AM
Never sell your coin if the market is too much red and so own. In fact this could be a great way to buy some because the price is reasonable. Based on experience, there are really times that the market experience this and selling this too early might be result to regrets. Also, it is best to set a target price with your self so you won't be so greedy as well. Once this target price is reach sell your coin and do not hesitate
Activity: 238
March 29, 2018, 10:22:38 AM
I support your decision, do not sell crypto. In recent days the cryptocurrency market is falling sharply, the price of the altcoin is low, is not the time to sell altcoin. However, some people panicked and sold off their altcoin because they thought the price of altcoin would continue to fall. However, in my view, when entering the crypto market, we have to learn to be patient, when the market is bleeding we should keep and wait until the market rebounds
Activity: 202
March 29, 2018, 10:22:32 AM
Holding is always be the best strategy in this business as you could be profitable once it reach to the all time high. Anyway you should be not too greedy as the price is too volatile it will takes few months to a year to return the price at high peak. The waiting is too much and once you need money while the price is at dip you could lose that moment. Plan ahead for your financial needs should be consider
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 08:49:49 AM
It's easy to say it, but when the correction is too deep and long even my optimistic friends and me started to think about selling.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 08:32:01 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

Now really do not sell coins. It is not quite clear whether the price will rise or fall in the near future. In any case now you should not hurry. Be patient. We have time and can be quite rational in our actions.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
March 29, 2018, 08:15:54 AM
I agree with this. Now the trend of crypto is so negative with so many bad news which come over and over again. We must hold or asset if not want to loss. This condition has happen several times in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2017 but they will rise again when bad news gone and good trend become. Thought must wait for several times, i decide to hold my asset right know.
We know that the cryptocurrency are always like this  because we know that the cryptocurrency have a fluctuating state that every seconda or every minutes the price are rapidly changes. And now it is falling doen and down we do nothing but only hold. Because if we sell it like the price now i don't think we earn much or we go to wasted our time
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 08:10:14 AM
I agree with this. Now the trend of crypto is so negative with so many bad news which come over and over again. We must hold or asset if not want to loss. This condition has happen several times in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2017 but they will rise again when bad news gone and good trend become. Thought must wait for several times, i decide to hold my asset right know.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
March 29, 2018, 07:53:45 AM
don't sell now or you will regret it.
you must be worried about the price of crypto now, I also feel the same. however I do not want to regret it, and I keep hold crypto that I have. wait till its value goes up, and don't forget to drink coffee.
Activity: 182
March 29, 2018, 07:50:29 AM
Panic selling is never a good idea generally. And if you sell now, you'd get a pretty bad loss anyway - so all in all, i think it's just better to continue holding all your coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 07:49:08 AM
No, I do not sell crypto if the market position is still down.

The selling price of crypto is now still below the purchase price. So it is very risky to keep selling now.

I am sure other traders do likewise.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
March 29, 2018, 07:47:46 AM
Do not sell crypto at this level. I think this is a good opportunity to invest more and add good coins to your portfolio. all coins are getting with 60-80% lesser prices. Just invest and forget for at least few months, the investment will be doubled.
Activity: 145
March 29, 2018, 07:46:23 AM
Yes, keeping altcoin is the best thing for today's choices. The Crypto market will rise sharply in the future, so keeping the pennies is a high profit maker in the future. The BTC will probably increase to $ 50,000 by the end of 2018. That's the motivation for me to hold them.
Activity: 210
March 29, 2018, 07:38:46 AM

It's time for a big bash party, now it's time to buy your alcoin faforit.
Do not take risks by selling alcoins at a low price. Set aside for long-term investments or buy more alcoins as an investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
March 29, 2018, 07:33:11 AM
Yes, don't sell your crypto that you intend to invest long-term. Now is not the time to sell but instead buy buy buy and hodl. The market is for buyers right now and you must prepare for the uptrend.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 07:20:23 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

Yes I agree that there is no reasons to be under panics and sell your crypto savings. It is much better to be patient and don’t do rushing actions. Wait a day or some more. And the situation will become more understandable within the time.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
March 29, 2018, 07:02:57 AM
Now this is more actual than ever. The prices went up now down again. But it's only the speculation and fud, don't fall for it people or you will regret it later. many milestones in terms of adoption and regulation are ahead of us!
For me this time is only a good moment not to sell but to buy and invest more cause with prices which we have now we can earn even 3/4x more in near months with almost whole coins.
Activity: 105
March 29, 2018, 07:02:34 AM

When I entered the crypto markets very first time in November last year, markets were super red hot and I knew the crash was coming soon. I invested a total of around $12000 and when markets started crashing continuously, it was time for me to take the profits and get out. Even in that dropping market, I made a net profit of ~$65000 after dumping every single bit of various coins I had. If I had hunkered down like most of you dimwits have done, I would be holding a bowl of dust and nothing. All of those coins I dumped are far below the price points where I had bought them initially. So this completely tears apart the hodling theory those most of retards keep shouting and keep propagating.

Now about the market rebounds -I can see most of you are just desperate for it and keep predicting a rebound is around the corner, makes me laugh. Again your ignorance of Economics 101 and naivety is palpable. These coins have no associated products and mass level commercial adaptations, hence there's no way for the crypto markets to stage a rebound to the level we saw in December which was nothing but pure speculative money pouring into crypto markets. Now most of that money is burned out, people are sitting in deep red with no fresh money available for speculative investment. By end of 2018 most coins will be dead, only the top tier will survive with modest market caps.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
March 29, 2018, 07:01:16 AM
I think that most have such cases, when you wait a little you could get a good profit, but mostly we sell and than regret about it.
Activity: 280
March 29, 2018, 04:54:25 AM
Now this is more actual than ever. The prices went up now down again. But it's only the speculation and fud, don't fall for it people or you will regret it later. many milestones in terms of adoption and regulation are ahead of us!
Activity: 229
March 29, 2018, 04:21:36 AM
I have to agree on this, we don't have to be in a hurry in selling our crypto as it is very low as of this time and for the investors it's time for them to invest because i feel in a few months coins will be pump up again.
Pages:
Jump to: