Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 144. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
January 19, 2018, 05:24:47 AM
In life nothing is essential - even in the traditional markets - but slowly a new economic ecosystem is being created that is different from the one imagined at the beginning. So I think the altcoins have a future
f69
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 05:20:13 AM
I have invested only in altcoin. I think there are more chances to find a cryptocurrency that can make you good money in a couple of years. Of course I'm not talking about earning millions ...
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
January 19, 2018, 05:06:23 AM
The future of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology is in the hands of altcoins! So we definitely need them   Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 05:01:56 AM
altcoin is needed because it gets much easier and lots of ways to get altcoin even we can get for free, unlike bitcoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 19, 2018, 04:58:42 AM
Look into the coins. Research, and you'll see the coins draw investors because of a particular set of features or unique utility. Asking why we "need" all of the coins is like asking, if you were an investor in the dotcom boom, why we needed Gmail when we had AOL.
Some coins have a purpose that other coins can't do. There is also coins that are just there and they just take up space in crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 04:56:58 AM
BCH, BTG, S2X are also altcoin. Ofcourse we need to increase our BTC size unless you are holding hundreds or thousands of BTC.
Activity: 68
January 19, 2018, 03:11:51 AM
We still need a couple of altcoins. If we confine ourselves to bitcoin,  Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold and B2X they can monopolize the crypto world. Just look with current currencies dollar and euro, because they dominate the financial world they can dictate us. The purpose of Altcoins is freedom from centralization.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 18, 2018, 11:03:11 AM
New coin with great potentials, coming very soon to the exchange! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447
Activity: 336
January 18, 2018, 11:02:14 AM
Certainly the cryptocurrency market really needs the altcoin. Although bitcoin is very good, it still has disadvantages that can not be overcome. So the altcoin was born with outstanding features and the ability to apply in practice, these altcoins have made the market crypto more diverse and more nuanced. I believe that bitcoin needs to have altcoin to reconsider its altcoin and also look bitcoin to do the mirror.
Activity: 126
January 18, 2018, 11:00:59 AM
I think Altcoins are needed in this type of market and for any market that is because of the main reason that we wanted to have variation because variation prevents the "monotony" of the market.  This variation, I think, helps with ensuring that people or traders have a lot to choose from as far as investment is concern.  It gives them chance to gonfor coins with cheaper values now bit may build up someday depending on how the market behaves ofcourse.    Also, I think it gives users the opportunity to see how one coin affects the other because without the other, really, it makes trading not so interesting and exciting for those who are very passionate about it.  Lastly, I think Altcoins are really a must so as to give other project the chance to make something that who knows, could once again turn things around for the crypto world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
January 18, 2018, 10:55:25 AM
Yes, we definitely need altcoins. Altcoins aren't just digital money.  Each of the altcoins represents a separate project and in each area where blockchain technology is used different projects are needed. Only Bitcoin and forks are sufficient for trading but there is no benefit in other areas.
Activity: 179
January 18, 2018, 10:46:00 AM
 Yes because Altcoins are the famous in this year Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
January 18, 2018, 09:37:24 AM
Yes, because altcoins has a very high value right now and they really have a future, just be patient
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 18, 2018, 09:30:18 AM
Yes they are needed ofcourse. Truth be said, if it weren't for Altcoins then Bitcoin wouldn't be as big as it is right now. But lets not forget the fact that some of them are scams and in some cases so are forks too. We need good Altcoins now and especially in the new year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
January 18, 2018, 09:24:26 AM
Altcoins are in demand and they can serve alot of purposes. So yes i think we need the altcoins. Plus you can make some good profit from altcoins and ICO's.
Activity: 112
Merit: 17
January 17, 2018, 11:37:28 PM
In my opinion in the present market trend, evolution of Altcoins are the future and we need that future with great ideology! Bitcoin is not the only one that is showing us what we have expected with regard to the concept of decentralization. Altcoins with great ideas can do much, probably even more than Bitcoin in the near future. However, there aren’t many new altcoins that are great. Most of them fail. But, there are few of them that have interesting concept based on their own blockchain technology that is conceptually unique. They are implementing their concepts and their system to others that are willing to embrace that technology.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 13, 2017, 11:29:18 AM
Let's be realistic, BTC would never have achieved the present level of exposure without the help of the global crypto ecosystem and that is mostly related to the good altcoins.

We absolutely need to have good altcoins to explore the full potential of the blockcahin technologies and in that process push BTC to be improved.

However, I believe the number of upcoming BTC hard forks are not a good sign, some of them look really scammy to me, just like BTC Diamond was.

The good altcoins will standout in 2018, mostly due to the increase cost of the overall PoW system.

Keep a close eye on the PoS 3 coins, some are very promising, profitable and ecological!

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 02:06:20 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

My answer is YES! If it is not possible to have a tree without no branch then Altcoins are the branches of bitcoin, therefore, Altcoins are essential commodity in cryptocurrency of today and they help good trader to accumulate more bitcoin.
This is the most appropriate time to add more altcoin in your portfolio
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 01:52:57 PM
Of course, who doesn't need it? Everyone who uses cyrptocurrency definitely needs altcoin. Because besides bitcoin, altcoin includes cryptocurrency which attracts the attention of investors or users of digital currency. because altcoin can help us increase the amount of bitcoin or directly exchange it with local money.
absolutely yes, without altcoin. bitcoin and ethereum will not increase as it is today. the crypto world is a world where all crypto currencies like altcoin are present such as litecoin, eth, minex, postoken etc. it would be funny if trading is only bitcoin without altcoin  Grin
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
December 12, 2017, 01:49:12 PM
Yes we need altcoin. Since the price of bitcoin today keeps rising, it gets harder and harder to get. The cheaper way is to do altcoins. That is also one of the purpose of altcoin. To have an alternative source when bitcoin gets rough. People also want to expand the variation for multiple choices.
Jump to: