Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 140. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 306
January 20, 2018, 03:43:31 PM
Yes of course.. Absolutely we need alternatives instead of one kind for all time.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 03:40:00 PM
If were not for altcoins, then bitcoin was also of little use. With such commissions, as in bitcoin, you can fail.
Altkoins allow you to get rid of it. And some of them even quite possible to invest.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 20, 2018, 03:12:22 PM
Of course we did, how can there will be tradings without it. I mean there will be no competition in the market which mean all that trading platforms/Crypto Exchanges will be no use for us. I mean do imply that BTC alone will be good. I think you really need to read more bout altcoins sir/mam.
Activity: 630
January 20, 2018, 03:05:29 PM
Yes altcoin is the best way to invest a small amount of investment in the crypto market for every new investor. Because every body can not invest in the bitcoin with large amount investment and can not bear any loss due to bit coin down fall. So, altcoins are first field to enter with many coin option at any exchange platform. Some time a small price of satoshi coin rise very high rate any time in the crypto market and it can change in the big profit.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 02:58:52 PM
I think we even need more of them as time goes by because more people are getting involved in cryptocurrency on daily basis so do we need Altcoins but not too much.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
January 20, 2018, 09:59:15 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Yes we need altcoins, Altcoins are the most crucial part of having an online project that will help discover new ways of making our lives more convenient through online transactions and virtual assistance. Altcoins are necessary for a project to work, each and every project have their own individual Altcoins to support it and make transactions possible and of course it makes online trading possible as it helps traders to buy and sell different altcoins. Altcoins are the trademark of a project in a company and so ICOs are made to determine whether the project will be successful or not. I suggest you research more about 'Initial Coin Offering' to have more knowledge about altcoins and why they are needed by people especially ongoing projects.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
January 20, 2018, 09:51:19 AM
I think altcoins play a great role in the cryptocurrency market, it is not good for bitcoin to be the sole cryptocurrency and the market would not be able to continue and maybe crash. I think altcoin provides variety and alternatives for different types of investors and people with different idea, time frame and resources. Instead of competing with each other I think altcoins and bitcoins were rather complementing each other.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 09:38:31 AM
Yes we need some altcoins but not too much because it is better to have altcoins, more coins it is better for us for the users, also if they heard about some coins/altcoins that is getting pump they are getting attract of it.
Activity: 96
January 20, 2018, 09:37:27 AM
If you ask my i think that bitcoin/bitcoin cash is all we need.
Activity: 142
January 20, 2018, 09:35:19 AM
Decentralize application is not only a solution for payment, but also a new idea for designing software, which means that there should be more applications and more altcoins. Some altcoins are not simple copy and paste but also a new direction for the new coins, altcoin is important for diversity and novelty.
Activity: 18
January 20, 2018, 09:31:51 AM
Sure, we need, to never stop to improve the Blockchain technology
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 20, 2018, 09:27:53 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
I guess most of the altcoins or tokens are created for fund raising purpose for the most part.
I don't blame it, since that is the best way to start a new business when you have no money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
January 20, 2018, 09:15:35 AM
same way as fiat does. Well it's actually the best thing that happend to cryptocurrencies. It can manage the price of Bitcoin with altcoins. And secondary option for peer to peer transactions if Bitcoin is on a mess. Smart contracts are one of the greatest thing happend in altcoins.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
January 20, 2018, 09:11:35 AM
Every coin has different purpose. Even if they have same purpose it's healthy for competition. That's how free market works. We don't want monopoly anywhere. In this financial business more competition brings better monetary products.
Bitcoin was slow, they created Litecoin. Isn't it good? Smart contracts was the discussion for Bitcoin but Ethereum did it. Now we can implement these into Bitcoin, too when we have consensus. (Good) Altcoins are always needed.
If for the benefits of its users its better to have alts as a good way backing up bitcoin some lapses, I think we needed alts as what have mention above me there's really a lots of help which been provided coming from the alt market, and crypto become popular due to this alts trading which very profitable for most people who understand and able to balance how the system works, its all about the benefits of consumers and for the best competition around this industry that's why we need alts.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
January 20, 2018, 08:55:23 AM
Every coin has different purpose. Even if they have same purpose it's healthy for competition. That's how free market works. We don't want monopoly anywhere. In this financial business more competition brings better monetary products.
Bitcoin was slow, they created Litecoin. Isn't it good? Smart contracts was the discussion for Bitcoin but Ethereum did it. Now we can implement these into Bitcoin, too when we have consensus. (Good) Altcoins are always needed.
Activity: 210
January 20, 2018, 08:50:16 AM
according to me the new cryptos that are developed every day are useless and a waste of money.But still no one knows that one of them might one day overthrow bitcoin for the no.1 position so that is the reason that these new coins come up every da.
but most of them do not even show up in exchanges which is obvious as there is so much competition.
we cannot stop people from being creative or investing their money to develop new coins its their money and their will.
also bitcoin alone would not be good,we would need some altcoin as an alternative like ETH,LTC but not in such huge quantity.
Activity: 615
Merit: 105
arcs-chain.com
January 20, 2018, 08:44:01 AM
of course we need altcoins, because investments are not in bitcoin alone, altcoins also need for long term investment, and more altcoins would be great for cryptocurrency variations Wink
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
January 20, 2018, 08:38:52 AM
Yes it is! we need altcoin for us to earn a lot of bitcoin here, though it is not directly bitcoin but it can be convert into bitcoin once its been sold in the exchange platform. And aside from that many became rich here because of altcoin through ico project campaign.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
January 20, 2018, 08:31:34 AM
Yes specially those who have good purpose in crypto industry.I believe to those project that we can use in the future, i know some altcoins will be use in everyday life.
Activity: 238
Presale Starting May 1st
January 20, 2018, 08:20:50 AM
Yes we do need more and more altcoin in our lives. They are solving many problems we had in digital life like depositing, sending money or all other things anonymous. So its good to have as many altcoins in market.
Jump to: