Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 147. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 12:05:20 AM
Yes, we need altcoins as any altcoin can be next bitcoin. Ethereum, Monero and Dash are also altcoins and give huge returns in last 1 year and ethereum is now challenging to beat bitcoin in marketdcap.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 11:21:25 PM
of course we need altcoin, altcoin is the leg of cryptocurrency, while bitcoin is the head of cryptocurrency, without altcoin, cryptocurrency will not run well. the altcoin make the balance in cryptocurrency, it also can give us most income when trading, most of altcoin is profitable for me. and i need it to make profit thousand time.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
December 09, 2017, 11:05:19 PM
of course we need altcoins because the price of bitcoin is really high and the transaction fees is increase as well. Some people using other altcoins because they want small transaction fees.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 09, 2017, 10:50:32 PM
Of course.. how else are retarded little shits and scammy predators and rich people going to make money ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
December 09, 2017, 09:29:58 PM
Yes it does, traders can choose a coin that they see as income and can increase their volume of bitcoin as well.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 443
December 09, 2017, 08:33:07 PM
for now I threw away all my altcoin and exchange it to Bitcoin because I was more confident about Bitcoin than altcoin
Activity: 392
December 09, 2017, 08:00:08 PM
In a building there are some reinforcing elements. it is a parable. Altcoin is part of the building that gives Bitcoin the power to remain.
altcoin helped make BTC stand out and popular.
Yes correct if bitcoin is the earliest and pondansi could bring altcoin for growing so gotta wait hopefully will culminate sweet or uncovered results nice
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
December 09, 2017, 07:45:06 PM
I also agree that we need, competition will promote and improve the quality.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
December 09, 2017, 07:41:53 PM
In a building there are some reinforcing elements. it is a parable. Altcoin is part of the building that gives Bitcoin the power to remain.
altcoin helped make BTC stand out and popular.
Activity: 154
Merit: 121
December 09, 2017, 07:39:01 PM
I think it is a yes, we need other Altcoins, as many people engage in cryptocurrency, it is good to have altcoins other than bitcoins as an option now that Bitcoin price is too high in the market. Also, we have to be more experimental to discover other new things such as altcoins, when it comes to investments and in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
December 09, 2017, 07:37:37 PM
The way I see it,  everything will be on blockchain in the distant future. Value of services and products should be, unlike now, tied to their basic value instead of centralized fiat mark ups. This can be as simple as laundry or pizza or electricity or cars. Such services and investments can co-exist as different alternate cryptocurrencies with their own features. Point being, money should be decentralized and digital by nature of law now. I dont know if such a huge economic upheaval will be possible but history has surprised us quite a bit over the last millenials and bitcoin has definitely started something that may or may not, for good or worse, upset the capitalized economical trend the world has been suffering from.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
December 09, 2017, 07:25:18 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
we still need a new alt to grow bitcoin Because they offer more to maintain balance and they bring new things in their innovation also give something different..The variety of promotions they provide adds to the bitcoin price stability New Alt in need so that we can choose
Activity: 88
Merit: 60
December 09, 2017, 07:20:46 PM
of course we need that altcoins, altcoins just like alternative ways to get profit in trading. it also make the cryptocurrency world will be balanced, if there no altcoin, maybe the crypto will be ended. you know it is part of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
December 09, 2017, 07:19:45 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

first of all that was a good question you got here. secondly yes, we still need them because altcoins are like the legs of bitcoin and bitcoin is the base or the body. bitcoin cant move or function properly without its legs which is altcoins and that is the the reason why alts are still important and needed on the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies. another example is bitcoin is like the bread and altcoins is like a butter, they are the bread and butter of crypto and they are the best pair among others. i know it sucks because there were too many altcoins that pops out everyday and most of them are still useless without real purpose and usage on why it was built, i guess the main reason why they are doing it is only for the competition. they need to compete to each others in order for them also to get a profit if people invest on them and thats how it goes, so on and so forth..  overall theres nothing we can really do because that is the nature of crypto and business.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 07:19:32 PM
Obviously we have too many altcoins, but they will be mostly wiped out from market after some longer BTC crash. Situation currently looks very similiar to what we had 4 years ago during Gox bubble. Tons of new projects without much sense.
In my opinion at some point of time BTC will be superseded by some other currency. It is just to slow with transactions and they cost too much. I hope lightning network will give it a new life.
I do not remeber the last time when I used BTC to transfer any money. LTC does it 10 times better.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 09, 2017, 07:12:45 PM
Well, Bitcoin is technically unfit to work for mass adoption - we need altcoins to try new ways and technologies.
I think the only problem is the time of transaction when more and more people adopt it and as the developers are very active to solve this issue so it is confirmed that this issue will be solved and bitcoin will be fit for any type of time. While you are also right that altcoin are also good for some places in some cases.
Activity: 99
December 09, 2017, 06:56:37 PM
Yes we do because Bitcoin can't do it all.  I would get bored if I didn't have any altcoins to trade.
Activity: 434
December 09, 2017, 06:52:47 PM
Yes we need altcoin to earn big amount of bitcoin it just a months or else a year but we are hoping after that years we can have big money because of our altcoin.

Altcoin is alternative way to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 602
December 09, 2017, 06:45:32 PM
Hell yeah! I mean, not everyone can afford to buy Bitcoin. And by the way, Ethereum is an Altcoin too and its great right.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 09, 2017, 06:29:37 PM

Yes, i do believe we still need altcoins. I also have some experiences that i get some profits with alts rather than btc. So i believe we all need alts specially those alts that are currently started to bloom from ICO.
Of course. We all need altcoin because some of us depends in cryptocurrency. But we should need to be picky because many of ICO are scams. And that is too bad for the people who seek to earn money in altcoin. But I believe someday they gonna wash out all the scammers here or the ICO that is scam.
Jump to: