Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 145. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 01:40:42 PM
Altcoins definitely have a right to exist. I dont see any issue with many coexisting altcoins besides of king Bitcoin.

There are many altcoins with totally different use cases. In my opinion these diversified cryptocurrency options will bring only benefits to humanity!
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 12, 2017, 01:33:49 PM
we sure need it as an opportunity for investment, at least i do
We definitely need these altcoins not only for investment these are bringing new technology and new minds which will be very helpful for bitcoin as well because we need some changes and these new coins and new teams can give some positive change in this crypto world
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
December 12, 2017, 01:28:05 PM
Indeed, we need Altcoins for trading even it only cost small amount and having a small volume in market. As all of the Altcoin have its price increasing or decreasing, we need it to gain profit and income by the gap from how much we bought it to how much we would sell it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 01:16:18 PM
Look into the coins. Research, and you'll see the coins draw investors because of a particular set of features or unique utility. Asking why we "need" all of the coins is like asking, if you were an investor in the dotcom boom, why we needed Gmail when we had AOL.
Definitely you have the point. Why we use Gmail if we have AOL? Just like "Why we invest in Altcoin if we have Bitcoin?" Hoping you got the logic on it. We invest in other crypto currency because we want to make more money that's why we're here. Everybody who's in here want to earn money that's what we called "we need to invest more to make more money".
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
December 12, 2017, 12:37:09 PM
indeed. every altcoin is unique in its own way. moreover if there will be no altcoins then there will be monopoly of bitcoin/ like raiden network aims to solve the scalability  problem of ethereum network so many projects can use the raiden network.  there are alot more altcoins with unique features too
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
BitcoreService.com
December 12, 2017, 11:59:06 AM
first time bitcoin launching for revolution currency, for me another altcoin is nedeed to be next payment generation, and each altcoin have his unique feature for make everyone interesting to use it
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
December 12, 2017, 11:53:04 AM
we sure need it as an opportunity for investment, at least i do
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
December 12, 2017, 11:47:21 AM
For me, we need altcoin because we are able to earn big amount of money here. Using your altcoin we can earn money  through treading, that give us good income.

There are many altcoin at the present, but there are few altcoin that give us better future, like ethereum. Its just like what I have been mentioned above we can use ethereum and many eth token here to make money more its because the other way on how to earn bitcoin is through buy and sell eth token or altcoin using bitcoin as means of payment.
Activity: 294
December 12, 2017, 11:18:29 AM
Of course, who doesn't need it? Everyone who uses cyrptocurrency definitely needs altcoin. Because besides bitcoin, altcoin includes cryptocurrency which attracts the attention of investors or users of digital currency. because altcoin can help us increase the amount of bitcoin or directly exchange it with local money.
Activity: 350
December 12, 2017, 10:17:20 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Sure, we do need altcoins. altcoins offer investors variety; and since variety is the spice of life,people can choose between varied investment opportunities in crytocurrencies base on market speculations
Activity: 154
December 12, 2017, 10:15:05 AM
Look into the coins. Research, and you'll see the coins draw investors because of a particular set of features or unique utility. Asking why we "need" all of the coins is like asking, if you were an investor in the dotcom boom, why we needed Gmail when we had AOL.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
December 12, 2017, 10:05:37 AM
just like the name suggest alternative coin. the numbers of altcoin in the market is not the problem but what are other features. just like ethereum and some other coin like NEO which can be use as smart contract to create token, developing altcoin with good features which can serve many purpose is the most important thing. forget about how many they are. if you create a useless coin, only time will tell before they are being dump like peice of shit.
Activity: 936
December 12, 2017, 09:50:33 AM
if we are in the world of cryptocurrency we definitely need altcoin because altcoin has good selling points and lots of altcoin options available. we can trade altcoin in various markets and sell with bitcoin. for example monero and eth coins are currently very good in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
FrontEnd developer
December 12, 2017, 09:50:09 AM
Here the point is not that it is better BTC or altcoins is wrong to oppose them. The reason is that many coins are useful and these can 100 everything. And the rest is generally rubbish. Good altcoins need
Activity: 518
December 12, 2017, 09:47:45 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Altenative coins is quite symbolic definition. It include all coins that aren’t bitcoins. There are a lot of different currencies under the name Alts. Some of them very original and interesting - eth, monero, dash and others.
Activity: 244
December 11, 2017, 09:19:48 AM

Yes, I think we do need altcoins. Even if there is so much altcoins being released almost everyday not all of it survives or even make it to the 'main stage' if you will. I think that we still need new altcoins because I still believe in innovation, that maybe these altcoins can make a name for themselves and can be of great help in the future. Different altcoins are released everyday and their uses are also different, they offer different services and solve different problems in reality. So, yes, we do need altcoins.
Activity: 88
Merit: 60
December 11, 2017, 06:50:17 AM
for now I threw away all my altcoin and exchange it to Bitcoin because I was more confident about Bitcoin than altcoin
it's not about throwing or holding altcoin, it depends on your opinion, whatever you take decision whether you throw or not. just do whatever you want, here we talk about needing the altcoin, and of course cryptocurrency need the altcoin itself, you cant gain bitcoin without that altcoin, just like what u said that you will be threw away your altcoin to gain bitcoin, it means you also need altcoins dude to gain bitcoin. thanks..
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 11, 2017, 04:54:45 AM
Altcoin has different platforms from industrial, education, health and etc. We need them because they are going to improve the system on those areas.

Yup.. we "need" Crypto-Kitties.  Cheesy

You all simply decided that tacking some form of ledger or block-chain onto something, anything.. makes it a currency.
Then you decided that these are now companies.. and you are now investors.
And you all think your "startups" are going to get you rich.

Ever heard of a digital currency ?

Who's making them ?
Ripple inc. fined by FiNCEN ?

Butters makes a coin cloning platform original intended to mod BTC to be an APPS gimmick capitalizing on the app's trend then he tells exchanges to freeze the coin and they do.. and some how all the shit he does is "decentralized" ?
You don't know what the fucking word means  Roll Eyes

Which part of "crypto" do you want me to rip a gaping hole into now ?
Take your pick.. the entire thing is silly retarded bullshit.
Seriously pick any aspect of any of this obscene garbage and i will rip it open wide.

Why the fuck are so many coins worth $200+ ?
You know what Apple or Microsoft stock is worth ?
As investors you should be able to compare them and see one is inflated to ridiculous levels.

I am curious who will HODL their coins when panic kicks in and dumping ensues.

Need ?
Yeah we need an open source fairly launched decentralized working & scalable DIGITAL CURRENCY.
Slapping Grandma's recipe's on the block-chain or Crypto-Kitties then ICO'ing it to support a corporation is not a currency.
It's a fucking pyramid / ponzi scheme of sorts nothing more.

It was created in the first place over ideology.
So explain to me how you do it then if you abandoned said ideology.
It's the same type of logic that says XYZ coin will replace FIAT/BTC so buy it with FIAT/BTC.

You all wonder why i think you are stupid ?
Activity: 101
Cointed. The Future of the Money
December 11, 2017, 03:59:31 AM
Altcoin has different platforms from industrial, education, health and etc. We need them because they are going to improve the system on those areas.

That is true. Alt coins are touching very different needs of the society and that's why we need alt coins to exist. as far as there are successful alt coin projects going on that will be good for us.
Activity: 476
December 11, 2017, 03:46:41 AM
Jump to: