Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we need blockchain technology? - page 13. (Read 13274 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 07:36:44 AM
Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

In case of Bitcoin. Of course, I agree.
What about ETH? I agree too.

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.
in my opinion we need blockchain technology because blockchain can be used to electronic medical records and blockchain is technology in our future
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 04, 2018, 04:00:04 AM
The question is how the sectors is reacting to this technology? For obvious reasons, it has already reshape the society, from banking system to online voting, so it really has a place in our society.

As for shitcoins popping around, well they can take advantage of blockchain, but its really up to us if we wanted to join they shitting all over or just move on and look for coins that has real usage.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
November 03, 2018, 05:12:04 PM
We can use bitcoin with blockchain technology so it is so important first step and you can think like that blockchain system is like a internet and bitcoin and other crypto projects like a facebook twitter youtube... so we need blockchain system for to create new technologies.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1249
November 03, 2018, 04:05:36 PM
Whether we need blockchain technology or not it is helping to shape the next
industrial revolution.

We all know there are many projects which are useless but there are some which
have viable projects. Blockchain technology will be used in the future and there
are big brand tech companies developing projects on Blockchains.
copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 12:00:10 PM
actually blockchain technology is the best now
but many crypto projects use ico as a fraud and their project is not useful at all,
therefore many people consider blockchain to be useless for real life.
but we need to know so far we have a transaction history in the bank or credit card, but to find out the entry and exit of the transaction we cannot know for others,
on the blockchain all transaction results have history data,
so we can find out the history of data from people who have evil intentions for example,
corruption, money laundering, or illegal transactions,
so blockchain can be adopted for all transactions including public or private services and government.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
November 03, 2018, 10:58:42 AM
new projects and ICOs continue to emerge and their quality has not been tested and proven to be a lot of scam. I also think that too many projects and ICO will confuse us better at maximizing existing blockchain and crypto with service, market expansion, partners and much more that can be done
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
November 03, 2018, 10:47:28 AM
If we do not need bitcoin, then what do you think bitcoin should run on? PayPal has a high transaction fee, as well as the others. Blockchain technology is fast and easy to use. I cannot imagine using other technology other than blockchain to run bitcoin with. Can you?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 09:33:34 AM
Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

In case of Bitcoin. Of course, I agree.
What about ETH? I agree too.

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.
Pages:
Jump to: