Pages:
Author

Topic: DO WE NEED TO REGULATE ICOs? - page 14. (Read 24761 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 104
December 25, 2018, 03:03:41 PM
for the ico project, it seems that there must be clear regulations for the ICO because they collect money from investors participating through the ICO so that the funds collected must be clear in their use and what is certain is that regulations must be set so that nothing is not desired.
I still think that the project developers, before starting their fees, should unequivocally confirm their identity, even if they don’t say that where they live, for their safety, but I think it would be best to have information.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 03:38:16 AM
Yes, ICO will be regulated in the future, and regulation can save ICO. Otherwise, the ICO project is about to die. Now almost no investors are willing to invest in ICO projects because there are too many scams.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 24, 2018, 10:56:20 PM
for the ico project, it seems that there must be clear regulations for the ICO because they collect money from investors participating through the ICO so that the funds collected must be clear in their use and what is certain is that regulations must be set so that nothing is not desired.
December 24, 2018, 12:29:47 PM
In my opinion we need to register for ICOS campaigns because it will eliminate bad situations. Any action or campaign needs to have its rules of operation.
As far as I understand that today the market is not so big and very weak, many projects cannot collect anything because of this. Although there are projects that have been conducting an ICO for a whole year and during that time they managed to raise a lot of money.
Activity: 406
December 24, 2018, 05:10:29 AM
ICO markets need regulation as without them institutional investors will not enter the market
and they will remain on the sidelines. Global regulations would be preferable.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
December 23, 2018, 12:01:09 PM
In my opinion we need to register for ICOS campaigns because it will eliminate bad situations. Any action or campaign needs to have its rules of operation.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
December 23, 2018, 11:54:01 AM
If there would be a clear law and regulations to abide for the upcoming ICO's then it would lessen the chance of it being a scam. Nowadays, a lot of ICO's are popping out of nowhere copying the vision and mission of other ICO's, after gathering some funds then they will just vanished and took our hard earned money. I am hoping that all incoming ICO's will need to pass some sort of KYC and will do live AMA for us to be sure that we are dealing with the right person and not just the picture or video.
December 23, 2018, 11:41:40 AM
Crypto is like Wild West till nowadays. Regulation has two sides of the same coin. It may kill huge profits but make investing more safe at the same time.
No, today it is far from what can now be found on the market. Wild West has already left the current situation in the cryptocurrency market. I assure you today it is more beginning to look like an ordinary scam until there is no interference of regulators
Why are you so sure that the situation on the market for ICO projects can improve only when it is regulated Huh Perhaps then, the market will not be so volatile and therefore not attractive for investors. In addition, tight control is possible not only for projects, but also for investors.
You began to notice that the regulation of investors today is already fully. So let's start regulating projects? Let's start doing so that developers begin to incur criminal liability for theft of funds. That's what I'm talking about. And it is precisely such solutions that can ultimately improve the situation with scam projects that today hinder development.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
December 22, 2018, 10:02:50 PM
As of what happened to 2018 with ICO project, it should be regulated for the safety of many people.
There are so many SCAM ICO who got huge amount from different country. this is a weapon to destroy the cryptocurrency and trust of the people.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
December 22, 2018, 09:57:00 PM
ICO's should be regulated to protect investors and the reputation of the cryptocurrency project. Scammers can eventually be eliminated and money laundering prevented.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
December 22, 2018, 07:57:02 PM
Yes, there must be an ICO that regulates and checks so that there is no more ICO fraud. Until now there are only websites that have helped such as ICO rankings. This ICO rating is very good but there are still many projects that fail. And I think it's better in the form of a Team whose job is to check the ICO.
Activity: 700
December 22, 2018, 07:51:56 PM
It is necessary to regulate the ICO market, since there are too many scams and too many projects that the normal project can not offer.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
December 22, 2018, 07:11:22 PM
Why regulations are yet to come is because we are talking decentralisation, but trust me, at this point in time we really need regulations for ICOs. 2019 will see many regulations, some are forthcoming already. Too many scam ICOs and the government need to put some guiding laws.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
December 22, 2018, 06:39:00 PM
I think regulation is double edged sword.
Both decisions have disadvantages, so I don't accept each of them, I don't have fixed position on this matter.
then what do you think about ico? where a lot of fraud is done is clearly very detrimental to us. clear regulations must be made, as far as I know some countries even forbid the existence of ico, but to set up a good ico for efforts to reduce fraud I think it must be done immediately.
if regulations are made with the aim of ensuring that the purity of the ICO should immediately be made with the aim of reducing or eliminating fraud projects. The advantage might be that many investors invest in the ICO
Activity: 941
December 22, 2018, 06:32:45 PM
Both decisions have disadvantages, so I don't accept each of them, I don't have fixed position on this matter.
then what do you think about ico? where a lot of fraud is done is clearly very detrimental to us. clear regulations must be made, as far as I know some countries even forbid the existence of ico, but to set up a good ico for efforts to reduce fraud I think it must be done immediately.
Activity: 490
December 22, 2018, 06:28:55 PM
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 22, 2018, 06:21:33 PM
ICO regulation is long overdue. Look what is happening in the crypto market now. Every month there are dozens of new projects. Of these, clearly fraudulent at least half.
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
December 22, 2018, 06:19:23 PM
I see some project that is focusing on regulating ICO's by checking the identity of team members and legitimacy of a project. I'm not sure how it works but it will be good if we can eliminate those fraud ICO's on this space and create a good image to attract more investors to join in crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 22, 2018, 05:32:47 PM
Yet experience proves that regulation is necessary, because the amount of deception is indecently large.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 22, 2018, 05:25:14 PM
I'd say a big yes to the regulation of ICO's

-  With proper regulation; people behind scam projects will easily be apprehended and made to vomit all that they have stolen from the public

-  With proper regulation, there will be an enhanced confidence in the system; creating investment drive into the crypto system hence; increased capitalization and stable market

-   With proper regulation, Bounty hunters will not be subjected to such inhumane treatment occasionally meted out to them by some ICO projects

-  With Proper regulations; the cryptocurrency community will be cheat free

- With proper regulation; Cyber attacks and hacking will be of no need as the stolen funds can easily be traced.

so i'd say; some proper regulations be adopted.
Pages:
Jump to: