Pages:
Author

Topic: DO WE NEED TO REGULATE ICOs? - page 15. (Read 24761 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 04:57:21 PM
I think that it would be much better if ICO will get special license for their work. Also it shoud be a comission which will be control every tokensale. So there will be punishments for Scam organizers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
December 22, 2018, 04:43:59 PM
I am against ICO regulation. It seems to me that the government will kill this industry. In addition, this industry may become inaccessible to most people.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
December 22, 2018, 04:16:34 PM
Yes indeed, I agree with you that there are many fraudulent projects on the market and at the moment a certain regulator is needed, but unfortunately it is not and it is necessary to think of some tools to implement this problem.
Activity: 602
December 22, 2018, 04:13:50 PM
Crypto is like Wild West till nowadays. Regulation has two sides of the same coin. It may kill huge profits but make investing more safe at the same time.
No, today it is far from what can now be found on the market. Wild West has already left the current situation in the cryptocurrency market. I assure you today it is more beginning to look like an ordinary scam until there is no interference of regulators
Why are you so sure that the situation on the market for ICO projects can improve only when it is regulated Huh Perhaps then, the market will not be so volatile and therefore not attractive for investors. In addition, tight control is possible not only for projects, but also for investors.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
December 22, 2018, 02:12:45 PM
I believe that ICO projects should be regulated. There should be one authority that will check projects for all criteria before launching it. That's when I think the ICO market will get better.
What kind of regulation are we talking about, I just can't understand? If you speak in general about regulation by the state, then I also think that something similar is needed, if only for the data of our personal information to be there, so I think that the situation as a whole is very squeaky.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 21, 2018, 11:50:05 AM
I am 100% sure that we need some regulations and improvements for the ICOs. There are too many scams
Activity: 773
December 21, 2018, 11:48:04 AM
I believe that ICO projects should be regulated. There should be one authority that will check projects for all criteria before launching it. That's when I think the ICO market will get better.
December 21, 2018, 11:37:19 AM
Crypto is like Wild West till nowadays. Regulation has two sides of the same coin. It may kill huge profits but make investing more safe at the same time.
No, today it is far from what can now be found on the market. Wild West has already left the current situation in the cryptocurrency market. I assure you today it is more beginning to look like an ordinary scam until there is no interference of regulators
Activity: 420
December 20, 2018, 06:41:03 PM
Many people think that the regulation of this industry will make it better. But I think that this will not happen.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
December 20, 2018, 06:24:12 PM
Well i say yes! Currently there are so many projects with similar goals and visions and some of them even don't have the needed capacity and resources to see to the success of the project but yet still competes with the capable funds when funds are being raised. This has also increased the number of scam projects in the cryptospace and this is really tarnishing the image of crypto investment. Let's not forget that if men were angels there would be no need for laws. I am not talking of a Centralized Regulating Body but we can use the concept of masternodes and run a decentralized ICO regulating body. Let's explore all the possible ways of how we can actually curb this menace in the cryptospace.

Regulation seems to have a positive effect on the development of the market. But it opposes the very idea of ​​blockcain and BTC. They must be independent.

Regulation has both pros and cons in this industry. I doubt cryptocurrencies will develop better with regulation than without finger of government. Decentralization will provide better opportunities than traditional banking methods.
Crypto will be better with regulation, imagine having no regulation people will throw stupid ICO and make their own version even if that's doesnt make sense because it's just too easy to create that and also money grabbing.
Regulation is good if it's not too much, they are just trying to prevent money laundering so that the project you invested to is legal.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 05:51:42 PM
The regulation of the crypto market is crucial to providing guarantees and protection to investors. Without it, the market will not attract big investors and will be at the mercy of speculation and scams projects.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 20, 2018, 05:06:07 PM
YES. We should regulate ICO's. Maybe this will be the answer for those people who were using ICO to scam. There should also be a requirement to show the identity of those people who were planning to sell ICO so that when they plan to do something terrible, we can just file a lawsuit against them. If people are not getting caught doing something that is unacceptable, other people will think that is right and they will do it on their own.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
December 20, 2018, 05:03:11 PM
Well i say yes! Currently there are so many projects with similar goals and visions and some of them even don't have the needed capacity and resources to see to the success of the project but yet still competes with the capable funds when funds are being raised. This has also increased the number of scam projects in the cryptospace and this is really tarnishing the image of crypto investment. Let's not forget that if men were angels there would be no need for laws. I am not talking of a Centralized Regulating Body but we can use the concept of masternodes and run a decentralized ICO regulating body. Let's explore all the possible ways of how we can actually curb this menace in the cryptospace.

Regulation seems to have a positive effect on the development of the market. But it opposes the very idea of ​​blockcain and BTC. They must be independent.

Regulation has both pros and cons in this industry. I doubt cryptocurrencies will develop better with regulation than without finger of government. Decentralization will provide better opportunities than traditional banking methods.
Activity: 921
December 20, 2018, 05:00:14 PM
Everything leads to the fact that soon will be regulated by the ICO. The cryptocurrency market also needs to be regulated, as now almost the entire market belongs to the whales.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 20, 2018, 04:37:12 PM
Regulation to some extent will be cool but total regulation will lead to the break in principle of the whole crypto fraternity. I think some checks should be done to rule out the necessary areas that need regulation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 115
December 20, 2018, 04:26:54 PM
Activity: 368
December 20, 2018, 04:09:01 PM

December 20, 2018, 04:06:14 PM
It looks like the ICO has reached a level where investors have completely lost interest in investing. It is possible that the regulation will not be needed in the coming months.
This is a fact that most people recognize today. Surely, we can only say that today people would like to invest only they are simply afraid that something can happen. We are waiting for new events that will be able to change the market.
Most of those who invest before already losses their trust as how the market showing right now, we do need more assurance to avoid being victimized by those scammers who's haunting around, this regulations might help if being implemented very well and if the project is for real surely they won't be bothered just in case this will happen.
You have correctly identified the problem. Today, our problem is scam projects, there are a lot of them today, and it is they who today discourage all desire to invest in projects that we like, because these projects can be scam projects.
there is such information that STO, which will be controlled by the state, will replace the ICO companies. In this case, cryptocurrency investments can be safer.
Is this information already confirmed? In general, I think that this is not a bad situation, because it seems to me that today we need to very carefully understand that the market today can definitely be increased, the most important thing is that we understand what happens next.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
December 20, 2018, 02:33:43 AM
It looks like the ICO has reached a level where investors have completely lost interest in investing. It is possible that the regulation will not be needed in the coming months.
This is a fact that most people recognize today. Surely, we can only say that today people would like to invest only they are simply afraid that something can happen. We are waiting for new events that will be able to change the market.
Most of those who invest before already losses their trust as how the market showing right now, we do need more assurance to avoid being victimized by those scammers who's haunting around, this regulations might help if being implemented very well and if the project is for real surely they won't be bothered just in case this will happen.
You have correctly identified the problem. Today, our problem is scam projects, there are a lot of them today, and it is they who today discourage all desire to invest in projects that we like, because these projects can be scam projects.
there is such information that STO, which will be controlled by the state, will replace the ICO companies. In this case, cryptocurrency investments can be safer.
There's no difference between ICO or STO, even if you are using STO (Security token offering) and your company still not yet registered and follow all of the guidance toward how to make your ICO or STO being compliance with all of the regulations and it will be useless. That kind of rebrand
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 20, 2018, 02:32:34 AM
ICO exist freely and is widely abused to create ICO scam that many exist at this time. needed to regulate could make the ICO became more orderly and could produce a good product. many current ICO gives the chaos and certainly become regulate to address it in order not to become increasingly chaotic at times.
Pages:
Jump to: