Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we really need to hold altcoins - page 4. (Read 2351 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 103
June 30, 2018, 03:38:22 PM
As for me, all the Crypto-currencies are connected with BTC from him, the course and adjustments of all other coins go, BTC falls all others, it's probably as the gold and currency reserves of the countries from which the economy develops, so here, only the gold and foreign currency reserve in the sphere of crypto-currencies is BTC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 03:37:53 PM
Someone told me it is better to hold btc rather than altcoins that she doesn't see any reason why people hold altcoin. She noticed altcoins rely heavily on btc that whenever btc fall they also fall with btc. What is your take on this?
Yes, I think we really need Altcoin. Because I believe that a lot of Altcoins that we deserve to hold. The most important thing that we hold Altcoin, of course, will promise for ourselves and ultimately will not disappoint.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 03:23:21 PM
Someone told me it is better to hold btc rather than altcoins that she doesn't see any reason why people hold altcoin. She noticed altcoins rely heavily on btc that whenever btc fall they also fall with btc. What is your take on this?

not always, it depends on which altcoin you hold. i see some of them has a future and his price not always depends on bitcoin. but remember you should know which altcoin really has a future, do not just speculate.
Activity: 420
June 30, 2018, 03:12:18 PM
Yes, I think it is very necessary once holding Altcoin. Because there are still many Altcoin who have good prospects for the future. Yes although not all Altcoin good at least you do not focus too much on Bitcoin and then leave Altcoin.
Activity: 81
June 30, 2018, 02:21:50 PM
I always encourage my friends and colleagues to hold your alternative coins or tokens once it is distributed. Lets not be grateful for a quick gratification of the income instead we must support the project that we have invested and wait for them to mature.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 02:10:55 PM
there are some coins that are worth to hold at the moment, so in some cases, it is worth to hold because you are going to make a lot of money in the future

We all can feel some panic when our cryptocurrencies start to fall down. Meanwhile, it will be better to forget about your emotions and hold the altcoins that you have in your wallet. I do it. IMHO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
June 30, 2018, 06:53:10 AM
The main reason for holding altcoins is the much higher gains than bitcoin when the market booms. It is prudent to sell some portion of an altcoin after a big run up in its price in BTC.   
i agree, nowadays we hold altcoins because they are young and have more potential to rise rapidly in short time to bring us short term profit faster than top altcoins, so i guess, anyone want to have faster profit will choose to invest in altcoins for long term holding along with bitcoin to bring more chance to get profit in the future, of course the risks of holding altcoins are much more higher than top altcoins because the are unstable and easy to be manipulated by whales for pumping and dumping, it is up to you to choose a good altcoin to invest.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
June 30, 2018, 06:46:51 AM
there are some coins that are worth to hold at the moment, so in some cases, it is worth to hold because you are going to make a lot of money in the future

Of course, even though you see a lot of weakened coins due to the chaotic market conditions, but surely you will see some
potential coin, persisting coin and unaffected from chaotic marketc, what you should do is research which is worthed and potential
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 06:25:45 AM
for us also you can hold some altcoin for long term, because now altcoin the price is also still cheap, so you will get more profit in the future. by waiting for a price higher than the price you buy.
Activity: 154
June 29, 2018, 10:52:59 PM
There's many potential alts, for me it's okay to hold alts. But i don't want to hold alts If it can not give me some profit what i need. Beside that, i think they are more fast recovering than the bitcoins.
Activity: 340
June 29, 2018, 10:37:59 PM
yes HOLD is the best choice for now, when you HOLD your crypto then you have patience, for patience is the key to success in the world of crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
June 29, 2018, 09:22:18 PM
The main reason for holding altcoins is the much higher gains than bitcoin when the market booms. It is prudent to sell some portion of an altcoin after a big run up in its price in BTC.   
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
June 29, 2018, 09:06:56 PM
There are still few good altcoins in the market worth holding like omisego that will surely give huge profit in the long run, we just need to really select the best one before holding.
Activity: 350
June 29, 2018, 06:41:10 PM
Altcoins is mostly useless right now. but there are projects that really work and work to do useful things. When market conditions begin to improve, they will certainly see what they deserve. If you are considering investing in the right project, do not sell it.
I do not think altcoin is useless and you can totally make a lot of profit with altcoin in this market. Over the last few months the cryptocurrency market has fallen sharply and most of the coins have fallen sharply, even in the BTC, but at that time there were strong growths due to the good news and the fact that it was effective projects.
Activity: 189
June 29, 2018, 06:32:11 PM
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
June 29, 2018, 05:49:06 PM
i prefer to hold all those altcoins that are offering POS because you are earning a passive income out of them ,just like it happens with the NEO/GAS structure
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
June 29, 2018, 05:45:35 PM
I do not agree with her. I will rather hold altcoin to bitcoin because I will get more profit. Altcoins are a good investment, even though the prices have gone down for a while, it will still rise up soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 185
June 29, 2018, 04:41:07 PM
Altcoins is mostly useless right now. but there are projects that really work and work to do useful things. When market conditions begin to improve, they will certainly see what they deserve. If you are considering investing in the right project, do not sell it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
June 29, 2018, 04:36:46 PM
I switched to such a situation where I converted my whole BTC to altcoin. I know it is not a good move but this can provide good returns but the only risk it contains is that when the market sinks there is a sharp decrease in your BTC holdings. But when you have some share of BTC in your account you will not see such a massive decrease in your wallet due to which it is always advised to have at-least 30-40% of your money in Bitcoin, so that your whole money does't flush out of market.
Activity: 72
June 29, 2018, 04:11:13 PM
In everything, intelligence is important. If you are holding altcoins with good potential that you think should grow, then it is not necessary to transfer all your funds to hold to BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: