Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we really need to hold altcoins - page 10. (Read 2351 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 04:56:49 AM
not altogether, there are some alt that did rise even though the value of btc dropped by then, from my experience in crypto world, 1 altcoin is rising very significantly in 1 month, it up to 6400%. imagine you can make that much profit only if you choose the right altcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 04:49:10 AM
Yeah, atleast it's better than just give up and sell your coin. Atleast there is some hope that price will going up. Keep strong and patience to get what you want.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
June 27, 2018, 04:44:16 AM
Someone told me it is better to hold btc rather than altcoins that she doesn't see any reason why people hold altcoin. She noticed altcoins rely heavily on btc that whenever btc fall they also fall with btc. What is your take on this?
It depends on what altcoin should you invest. Bitcoin is really the father of all coins, but if you think that there is an altcoin that has a potential to make you a profit then go for altcoin, there is nothing wrong on holding also an altcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
June 27, 2018, 04:39:41 AM
Someone told me it is better to hold btc rather than altcoins that she doesn't see any reason why people hold altcoin. She noticed altcoins rely heavily on btc that whenever btc fall they also fall with btc. What is your take on this?

It is okay to hold altcoins as well. Several assets means there will be a greater profit waiting for you when the bull market arrives. There are also profitable altcoins. If you want to play safe, go for those reputable ones. You don't have to stick into a single cryptocurrency. You can widen your portfolio by adding altcoins. This is just my opinion. The final decision is still yours.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
June 27, 2018, 04:15:00 AM
altcoins have high risk but high reward. If you really do your own due dilligence in the coin you want to invest, you can lessen the risk of your investment. But if you want to have a good coin to hold just stick with bitcoin or ethereum as it is low risk but also neutral of having high and low reward.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 03:40:54 AM
If we notice that the coins have promising concept and can attract the investors to buy in the next days, I think that It is still worthy to hold the coins. But, we must analyze the market and the progress of the coins. I'm still holding my altcoins although the price is now very dropped. So, it will depend on the coins.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
June 27, 2018, 03:33:57 AM
Altcoin is quite high risk, but if we can choose altcoin correctly then we can get a great profit. Utilizing the action of dump and pump can make us gain profit, it is actually more to a strategy because with a good strategy then we will be able to produce something satisfactory.
i prefer to saving bitcoin than altcoins. because altcoins falling down lately really the price of altcoins following bitcoin price
so you alright saving bitcoin better than saving altcoins

What if you saved both bitcoin and altcoins. Bitcoin is down, alts are also down, when price of bitcoin increases, altcoins price will also increases ans you can double you profit.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
June 27, 2018, 03:27:55 AM

Everybody here is looking for the next big thing like what early investors of Bitcoin and Ethereum, and you can only have that if you are investing in the next big thing in the cryptocurrency but the big question is finding the next big thing.
Activity: 672
June 27, 2018, 03:23:50 AM
Altcoin is quite high risk, but if we can choose altcoin correctly then we can get a great profit. Utilizing the action of dump and pump can make us gain profit, it is actually more to a strategy because with a good strategy then we will be able to produce something satisfactory.
i prefer to saving bitcoin than altcoins. because altcoins falling down lately really the price of altcoins following bitcoin price
so you alright saving bitcoin better than saving altcoins
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 03:14:42 AM
It is possible to distinguish units of altcoins, which should be kept in the long term. But it is desirable to break investments into several parts, to invest something in bitcoin, the rest to altcoins.
Activity: 602
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
June 27, 2018, 03:04:55 AM
I think we should hold bitcoin with 50% funds and other 50% split between 2-5 altcoins. This is the best ways to get maximum profit with backup plan to sercue yours fund. Bitcoin may have no good technology than many others altcoins, but i think it will keep grow in the future.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
June 27, 2018, 02:50:08 AM
I have many altcoins before that i sell for bitcoin but most of my earnings are because of altcoins and not bitcoin, i can say is that altcoins is also holding important role in crypto market with a lot of potential that can give us more income than bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
June 27, 2018, 02:27:40 AM
That depends on you completely op. You need to decide since you are talking about your funds. HODLING and selling quickly are both effective strategies, but selling at the right moment is another important factor which many people ignore. I generally prefer to HODL all my coins and tokens for the long term due to the low stress involved and since I don't like looking at the market everyday. Do your research op.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 27, 2018, 02:13:18 AM
As for me holding altcoin has a biggest return investment. For me base on the record altcoin can still give you more than 500% return profit. Even BTC has fall. This is effective for people whose goal is long term goal.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
June 27, 2018, 01:25:08 AM
I am 100 percent sure that we need to hold alternative coins.
but you need to be careful and make sure that you will be picky.
especially just keep coins with a high potential and great team.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
June 27, 2018, 01:23:32 AM
Dependence on the price of bitcoin now exists, but judge for yourself what bitcoin can give you, and what about 100 different in their technology alt. Probably still a rich choice should outweigh the outdated, but competently holding its position the reference.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 27, 2018, 01:20:53 AM
That's true, if btc falls then altcoin also experience the same thing. Depending on what you believe, altcoin is a coin that is still in the developing stage, and where if alt continues to grow then the price will be much higher than the previous price. Indeed not everyone believes altcoin, but I think some altcoin is very important to hold.
The idea is to find those quality alts who can bring real usage to any industry from the market, if you will be able to hold those coins then it can bring good value to your investment, bitcoin is still the main basis of alts value so to understand the flow, each time bitcoin falls the value of alts will be affected as it was used to be based with bitcoin, sooner or later when the crypto market already been established and be adopt by end users that will be the time for alts to move away from btc and create its own legacy.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
June 27, 2018, 01:01:24 AM
That's true, if btc falls then altcoin also experience the same thing. Depending on what you believe, altcoin is a coin that is still in the developing stage, and where if alt continues to grow then the price will be much higher than the previous price. Indeed not everyone believes altcoin, but I think some altcoin is very important to hold.
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 12:59:50 AM
yes that's the basic understanding of the world of cryptocurrencies. it's good you also consider altcoin like ETH, so far ETH has good value and ability to compete in the market even now ETH many in use, you must know to invest in need understanding about a place that will be in use for your investment and purchasing, can give profit in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 12:41:45 AM
For now it is best we do need time to hodl. Moreover, the condition of the market is also being very down. It would be very risky if we sell. Just be patient until the price of the altcoin improved. Then the time was right to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: