Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we really need to hold altcoins - page 9. (Read 2351 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 06:56:41 AM
I'm not sure that we have to invest for a long time in little-known and risky altcoins because now the main coins are also falling in which people invest much more than in the altcoins  Wink
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 06:54:48 AM
But what if its necessary to use ,what do you think? or else you have enough knowledge about what you are going to do with your token,sometimes you need to make a research to know more about what would going to do with your holdings.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 06:53:50 AM
yes of course all should require to hold altcoin because if you do not withstand altcoin you may not be able to get the maximum benefit and it should be noted that altcoin has a very high risk to fall.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 06:52:35 AM
You can hold altcoins if you the tokens have potential value appreciation and a good team to promote it .the risks to altcoins are higher, so is the reward
Activity: 167
The Future of Decentralized Financial Services
June 27, 2018, 06:50:04 AM
Someone told me it is better to hold btc rather than altcoins that she doesn't see any reason why people hold altcoin. She noticed altcoins rely heavily on btc that whenever btc fall they also fall with btc. What is your take on this?
I think that the strategy of the holding of altcoins is justified not in all situations ... Personally, I only hold coins of some projects that have collected HARDCAP and they have great potential. Grin Cheesy Wink
Activity: 406
June 27, 2018, 06:41:18 AM
Someone told me it is better to hold btc rather than altcoins that she doesn't see any reason why people hold altcoin. She noticed altcoins rely heavily on btc that whenever btc fall they also fall with btc. What is your take on this?

At this very moment of time, buy and hold bitcoin and sell  those altcoins you have there if you can profit from it, if you cant then hold until the market goes green again or if what they say is true about bull run this year.
Activity: 140
June 27, 2018, 06:34:06 AM
Yes I believe alternative coins have more potential than bitcoin. Based on my experience there are many potential alternative coins which you can choose to invest on and can have 10x 100x multiplier at the end if you are really good during the ICO phase.
Activity: 182
June 27, 2018, 06:19:40 AM

Indeed there may be a correlation, at least for now, or in a downward trend like this.
But of course the percentage, there will be differences, especially on Altcoin with market capitalization is still quite small.
Activity: 183
June 27, 2018, 06:09:57 AM
Yes, for me we need to hold that altcoins because as soon or in the right time we can sure that they will have a high price so that we can get a big profit. You need to also check if that coin is worth for your patience.
Activity: 532
June 27, 2018, 06:01:10 AM
If you are an investor and believe into market, you should hold your coins and tokens. But if you have lost your confidence and want your money back - sell it and let other people make profits in the future  Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
June 27, 2018, 06:00:04 AM
Actually there are lots of factors works in this field , for exmaple a usual thing that we can see that when the price of bitcoin will get up then in that case price of the altcoins get down and vice versa .
But in the present time it usually not happened because many whales are creating illusion of the dump of bitcoin market as well as of altcoins market and that cateye fear in the mind of every type of the traders and that leads into mentilty that how they can trade if there is not a usual thing happening , so they get into panic and few of them left such type software the work ( trading and investment in new new coin asset ) .
So here we should remain always strong with our holding and never get into any type of fud fear  , and become a successful trader by own analysis of the cryptocurrency market .
Activity: 87
I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY
June 27, 2018, 05:46:58 AM
The entire Altcoins mostly are dependent upon Bitcoin's price movements except for the very few coins. Holding Bitcoin is good only up to the amount of money that you can afford to lose considering the volatile nature of it. I don't personally hold it longer but trade it for gains either in the red or in the green market. But holding favorite Altcoins I still do, I even mine them or work to collect some of them, while I am hopeful of its rise in the future but I hodle not primarily of profit but for fun. If I would like to gain, I would have to trade and earn small rather than waiting for an unpredictable rally.
Activity: 350
June 27, 2018, 05:31:14 AM

The reason for holding altcoins is profit. Altcoins will bring many times more profit than bitcoin does, even though they also come with more risks. If you have a lot of money and want a safe bet, then perhaps bitcoin is for you.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 05:27:08 AM
According to the information I learned, altcoin has become valuable. They recover while bitcoins are slowly falling. Altcoin such as rental, ZCL, DR, NEO and gas are interested. Undecided
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
June 27, 2018, 05:25:59 AM
Unfortunately, I really need to hold altcoins now, because I don't want to sell them for such low prices  Sad
Activity: 308
June 27, 2018, 05:24:51 AM
I agree that the price of altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin. and I prefer to invest my money in new altcoins because I think they can give a good profit.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
June 27, 2018, 05:22:06 AM

Some altcoin are good to hold because that altcoin have good project and real product. My investment beside bitcoin is RavenCoin. Its good coin with good developers and i think ravencoin price will rising.
I think investing on altcoin is good for alternative after bitcoin, its usefull to minimizing our risk on market because sometimes altcoin have good movement
Activity: 274
June 27, 2018, 05:01:28 AM
Well of course you don't need to, but do you want to?

I've said this many times before - I don't think bitcoin is the long-term future of cryptos and that it will be one of these 'alt' coins that will achieve the most success. The problem is identifying which project! A lot of people hold alts for trading, big growth potential...a lot hold just to diversify their portfolio. It's up to you, but I personally think that it's a safer bet to diversify....even if the alt market doesn't look great at the moment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 04:59:14 AM
I agree that all altcoins correlate to bitcoin.Bitcoin sets the direction of movement of the rest of the coins.Bitcoin is the least volatile and is more likely to keep and multiply your investment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 04:58:52 AM
hold your bitcoin or altcoin I think its potential is almost the same. Indeed altcoin right to follow every movement of the bitcoin. but the rise and development of the altcoin many of the bitcoin and this babe when missed. so hold the both of them I think the better.
Pages:
Jump to: