Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we really need to hold altcoins - page 6. (Read 2351 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 29, 2018, 09:07:59 AM
All altcoins which I earned I do not sell yet, and will not. Now is not a good time to sell any cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
June 29, 2018, 09:07:05 AM
If we talk about my situation, now altcoins bring a really good return. Yes, there is a correction on the market, but this is not a reason to sell coins, but an incentive to buy them at a more attractive price.
I think if you want to invest in altcoins then it is best to invest in value instead of waiting for the price to drop before buying. This is very wrong because if we do not know if their team is growing or not? It is very dangerous to invest right now. Personally, I choose only those projects that are really good and have good potential because it will be a coin that will help you make a profit in the future.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 09:01:19 AM
Off course much better on holding bitcoin than any other coin. Bitcoin has an unlimited potential than any other coin. Bitcoin show what cryptocurrency what for and support the cryptoworld.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 08:54:13 AM
it is true if altcoin price is dependent on bitcoin, if bitcoin price drops then altcoin price will come down, and if the price goes up it must be altcoin price will come crawling up, but jangalah we depend on bitcoin because really if we want to use altcoin same we use bitcoin so we are free to choose who we will use.the most important we can be wise in using it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
June 29, 2018, 08:52:11 AM
I think everyone should solve it himself, if you are good at trading you can try to trade and get more coins when you fall, or you can just store your tokens in the hope of a bull market when they start growing faster than other coins.
I prefer hold  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
June 29, 2018, 08:49:01 AM
Someone told me it is better to hold btc rather than altcoins that she doesn't see any reason why people hold altcoin. She noticed altcoins rely heavily on btc that whenever btc fall they also fall with btc. What is your take on this?
Right now yes and most of the people here are really holding their coins, because that is an example of investment, you will invest your coins most especially when you don't need it and you don't have anything to buy! Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
June 29, 2018, 08:47:56 AM
All altcoins really depend on the movement of Bitcoin’s price. But after Bitcoin finds its support zone and people accumulate it, all altcoins will start growing in sequence. It is one of the best ways to take Bitcoin away from people and give Shitcoins to them.
I think we need to hold, it is simply because we are now experiencing a huge dump and if we don't make a right decision on buying or maybe holding we can maybe loss in the near future. I believe that in the next few years altcoin will pump and it will reach the top.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
June 29, 2018, 08:46:19 AM
I think depends on what coins you are trying to hold, if you think there is the possibility that someday the price of those coins will rise, then its better to hold it, until the price reach what you are expecting.

Bitcoin is the back bone of  crypto world that is why if the price of bitcoin is decreasing the price of all altcoin are also decreasing but we dont need to get  worried in that situation because its will be okay again just keep holding your money and wait the proper time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 29, 2018, 08:43:22 AM
All altcoins really depend on the movement of Bitcoin’s price. But after Bitcoin finds its support zone and people accumulate it, all altcoins will start growing in sequence. It is one of the best ways to take Bitcoin away from people and give Shitcoins to them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 08:36:25 AM
Yeah for sure, it is very good to hold some altcoins, the good altcoins, you also need to have some patience then when the price moons, you will be sure to be made already so always hold your good coins, don't sell too quick.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
June 29, 2018, 08:36:10 AM
Someone told me it is better to hold btc rather than altcoins that she doesn't see any reason why people hold altcoin. She noticed altcoins rely heavily on btc that whenever btc fall they also fall with btc. What is your take on this?
Beginning to think what your friend told you is true. I think altcoins are not really worth the hodl specially those altcoins which are not exceptionally outstanding. I think altcoins that you should hodl are those altcoins with a long term great potential, since most of them now are just exceptional at the start then starts to drop after quite some time.
June 29, 2018, 08:35:44 AM

The person is absolutely right as a fall in BTC results in a drastic fall in Altcoins.
However, it is a two side of a coin. A rise in BTC will also results in a drastic rise in Altcoins. So it is left to you to pick your choice according to your risk appetite.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 08:26:01 AM
I buy altcoins because I believe in what these new coins may do in the future. Just like the internet, we had improvements and new competitors in the market.
This stuff is early and we have no idea really what things will look like when we start seeing adoption, at the moment all these altcoins are based on potential
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
June 29, 2018, 08:22:38 AM
Here you will not guess when it is better to hold, and when to sell, so I hold, so that later I do not regret that I sold it.
Activity: 168
June 29, 2018, 08:22:06 AM
Hold the promissing ones created for good purpose and use case, the one that already have great and trusted community
June 29, 2018, 08:20:58 AM

It depends on the situation. Holding altcoins  is you choice. If you can see that the crypto market today is not good and the price is very low then that's the good time to hold you altcoins. Don't rash in selling your coins. Always remember that you invest to get profit not to lose it.
June 29, 2018, 08:16:05 AM
Activity: 233
June 29, 2018, 08:08:36 AM
because bitcoin is the best coin ever because  investment you are free to choose bitcoin and altcoin because that will be worth. I'm not going to decide that this good coin or that coin is not good, it just makes me a fool. But that make me a strange is, someone who come and investing in cryptocurrency they just choose bitcoin only for an investment, they just altcoin only for an investment I mean they didn't choose bitcoin.
Activity: 434
June 29, 2018, 08:00:41 AM
If we talk about my situation, now altcoins bring a really good return. Yes, there is a correction on the market, but this is not a reason to sell coins, but an incentive to buy them at a more attractive price.
Merit: 6
June 29, 2018, 03:00:12 AM
Alt  is very Good Investment, so it is good to hold
I think yes we have to properly hold altcoin because now the price of altcoin is still declining and still have not returned because by buying altcoin you will get a low price because we have to be patient waiting for altcoin price to return

Pages:
Jump to: