Pages:
Author

Topic: do we still have hope to be able to see bull run?? - page 20. (Read 25376 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Yes, I firmly believe in this. The arrival of the bull market is only a matter of time, and there will be a bear market and a bull market in the economic market. The bull market will come when the bear market is far away from people. The bear market will come when the bull market is already crazy.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
I'm still sure we can get better. I still believe that will happen. We only need time and patience to recover as we hoped. The market will recover soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
I personally still believe and still hoping that there will be a bull run, but i can't really sure when will that happen.
I just need to keep my faith on it and wait patiently.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
I still believe that i can see bull run of this year of 2019 we have to be more patience waiting for this to be happen in order to get more profit, if we heard some analyst says that it has a positive impact this 2019 and it gives a huge of prices in the market.
Activity: 448
There is always a possibility about bull run again, however no one knows when exactly it would occur but let's just wait and hope for the bull run and better to hold our coins in our wallet for future purposes and i think there would be no lost for us if there is no bull run, right?
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
unfortunately it seems to me that there is already no chance of a bull run and we need to put up with it
Activity: 196
of course there is. I will tell you even more that I am 100% sure that this year Bitcoin will be able to reach its new maximum in price
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
I think when Bakkt finally releases it could be a catalyst to another bull run. It'll help more institutions invest and bring more legitimacy to the cryptocurrency space.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Yes of course, it is very early to have a topic like that. We have just started a year 2019, many possible things are gonna happen soon, a positive one. This price might be the last fall I guess, for a bull run is prepping out!.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
Of course it will happen if you will be more patient. Q1 of 2019 is not yet done and most of the experts are saying that crypto's price will rocket in this span of time. Right now, I am accumulating more and more coins so at the time of bull run, I will have enough.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory

Of course we will have a bull run, it's a reality in any investment market and much more true in the cryptocurrency, the technology is moving and there are so many projects related and for the cryptocurrency community, so just follow the progress and it will eventually come.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38

You are right, no one knows for sure when the market will recover. However, I'm confident it's only a matter of time. I think anyway, that many altcoin projects won't survive the bearish market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Of course we still have hope. indeed now the market is experiencing a decline, but indeed we should be able to act to be able to not hesitate. of course a bull run will happen. but when that happens none of us can know it
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Bull will be here eventually, there is no scenario where bitcoin "never" sees bull again. Of course when it will come is still unknown, we have been waiting on the bull for a long time now and it hasn't showed up, all of 2018 has passed with us waiting for a bull run and for a whole year it didn't. Now that 2018 is over we have started to hope for it this year.

However, no matter how long it will be, one day bull will come, maybe in a month, maybe in a year, maybe in a decade but eventually we will see bitcoin get a huge sudden spike once again and all other coins following it as well. I just hope this new great news in the coming months will effect bitcoin and see an increase in the price to a level where we wouldn't be afraid of the bears anymore, my money is on anything over 6 thousand dollars, if that happens I would feel safe enough to not worry about bears anymore.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Don't hope for market to be in bull run. be like water, when market goes down, you go down. when the market goes up you go up. when you are unable to take the risk, hold your asset in stablecoin and wait for your moment.
Activity: 658
in my opinion the next bull run will be initiated by the rise of regulated security tokens by the end of 2019 that's why you need to wisely invest right now to avoid to be burning by useless alt
Activity: 462
Hope is the last thing we have. I don't even have funds to sell for such a low price, because almost all of my coins lost 90% of value! I can't imagine it!
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
There's always hope. Even if this year will not be the running of the bulls, it is still not pokolesit my faith in him. The fall can't go on forever. All the same there will be some event which will be able to promote growth of the market. It remains only to wait for this.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
It will be a dream for us soon. But the running of the bulls is sure to happen sooner or later. So don't despair. This is not the first time and we just have to go through this time, soon everything will be fine.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I think this year you should not expect much growth. the market has already fallen very much over the past year. Therefore, I am waiting for 2020-2021 with great hope
It scares me that this opinion has become too widespread. If at the end of 2018 everyone was talking about the fact that in 2019 there will be strong growth, now everyone is saying that there will be no growth and it will only be 2020.
Pages:
Jump to: