Pages:
Author

Topic: do we still have hope to be able to see bull run?? - page 19. (Read 25376 times)

Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
The bull run will arrive when we least  expect and when the market will be prepared for it. There is not big much use
calling for the bull run all the time and be disappointed if it not comes. We have to face that we are on a bearish market
and try to adopt to it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
It's hard to predict if there's a bull run will happen this year, too many crypto traders says bull run will happen in 2020, but I don't believed them because crypto is very volatile and we didn't know what will happen after a lot of good news coming this year.
Well, I guess until the summer we're at those levels now and after the summer can certainly market to turn around , I think the market is very difficult to predict
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
Don't lose your hope! That's not the first time when the market is falling. It's always recover, always! We all will see it again.
Activity: 1050
now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
These two things are constant in any free market: increase and decrease in price. Bullrun is certain, we will definitely see another bullrun and many more. However, no one knows when.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
We will see bull run when crypto solves scaling and regulatory issues and makes a meaningful contribution to the wider world. It might take a little bit.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
It's hard to predict if there's a bull run will happen this year, too many crypto traders says bull run will happen in 2020, but I don't believed them because crypto is very volatile and we didn't know what will happen after a lot of good news coming this year.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run.
Yes there is.
no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
The hardfork for ethereum has been occurred so don't give an opinion that's just base on something that makes you feel bad.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
hope is still there, but we all will never know when it will come true. the only thing we can do is just hope the bull run starts as soon as possible.

I see all the possibilities for market growth. and my conclusion is that the market will grow when it comes to halving later. if you pay attention from the start of bitcoin being introduced, halving is an important moment in the growth of the crypto market. that's why I think only halving can make the market grow.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
Hope for me there is still, due to crypto fluctuations, even if we think again about logically market the what you say is true and that is fine for dream. Now there is no pump that can convince investors to return and I think in my experience it will be more difficult for crypto if this condition continues, I mean not only crypto but for users and holders.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
Yes, there is a high chance that we can see a good market in the 3rd and fourth quarter of this year. I was reading the other post and I actually do believe on it. Now, market may seem bad but staying positive and confident that market can go recover slowly is a good thing that will going to happen.

Well just see and hope that market will.bring us together in glory of bull run and will be able to achieve our goals. I have to build my own house one day with cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
Yes of course, it is very early to have a topic like that. We have just started a year 2019, many possible things are gonna happen soon, a positive one. This price might be the last fall I guess, for a bull run is prepping out!.
Well, the first two quarter for 2018 was consider good and it even let everyone earn from it. But to the next 3rd and fourth quarter of it the market seems so.bad. Now, the new cycle could be created which means the first 2 quarters will still be bad for cryptocurrency and the next 3rd and fourty quarter thia year for crypto will surely be good. So, invest now while market still cheap.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
the possibility of bullrun being very small, ethereum hardfork seems to have only a small impact on prices, this year is
likely to only be a year of crypto recovery, bullrun won't happen anytime soon, so be patient waiting for the future
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one

Well, you said something about Ethereum hardfork, and I guess the only real fork there is the constantinople. Lets erase NOWA and ETCV I just get scammed by one of it and I learned allot from it.
Activity: 322
I think that we have every chance to see another bull run, but most likely it will not happen this year!
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Everyone have still hope for a bull run, even if no bull run comes.
Yes, i hope so too, but really i do not expect any bull run.
If the prices would rise only a little, I would be satisfied.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
With or without a bullrun the market will survive but if you want to gain something during this dip I suggest that you should go with eth and btc. But if ever a bullrun will happen I hope that will come soon so thatbit will attract investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I still hope that a bull run will come this year but can not predict when it will happen as this market waiting for a big positive which can change the market mood and start of a bull run.
In order to expect positive changes in the cryptocurrency market, we need some prerequisites, but for this, nothing has been done so far. At least, only a large amount of investment in cryptocurrency can provoke market stability and a rise in coin prices.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
I still hope that a bull run will come this year but can not predict when it will happen as this market waiting for a big positive which can change the market mood and start of a bull run.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
In the next bull run this altcoin is going to explode in value https://youtu.be/r3hfBVADejo

Of course yes!, and I don't see any reason for not that to be happen, there is only two also reason why trading market is moving and that is Buy and sell only, in short if there is dumping happen in the value of the coins for sure 100% there will also have increasing to be happen in the end, its just like an ecosystem cycle.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Yes ofcourse we will see the bull runs again. But the main problem is we are having more bear markets than bull runs. Thats why the cryptocurrency market is keep going down. Last bull run was just for 2-3 days but when red market starts it would continue days, weeks.. If it goes like that all coins will loose their value which has already lost too much..
Pages:
Jump to: