Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 118. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 22, 2016, 02:19:38 PM
Yes I actively spent my bitcoins, I hold only bitcoins, when I want to buy something not accepting bitcoin I convert to fiat only the exact amount to do it.
i doubt that it is a really great idea to do that, i think that it would be better to use services that you can use to buy stuff with bitcoins from shops that dont accept it though thats just my opinion

i dont spend my bitcoins too much at the moment because i am expecting a big price growth that will possibly happen in the near future though i used to buy pc games with it
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 22, 2016, 01:09:00 PM
I think you`ll see more transaction now then before.

Only cause the whole spending in traditional places are way easier then 3 years ago, now that the bitcoin debit card has been out for 4 months now?
Activity: 433
BTG CEO
April 22, 2016, 12:03:42 PM
Yes I actively spent my bitcoins, I hold only bitcoins, when I want to buy something not accepting bitcoin I convert to fiat only the exact amount to do it.
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
April 22, 2016, 11:33:04 AM
No I do not actively spend bitcoins because the bitcoin has a good future and with the halving in our sight, I do not want to spend a lot because I want to make as much as possible with the halving by holding my bitcoins.
Its just a matter of time before the halving is gonna rise these days.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
April 22, 2016, 10:56:12 AM

You are right about that spending right now is just stupid with the halving that is coming, but in fact it also can be good because it is helping the bitcoin of course, the only downside is that there is most likely a price increase coming.

Nah who cares for halving if you really want to spend your coins or you really need to convert it in your fiat. Id rather use my coins even when there's halving coming if I really need money. I can accumulate coins again so why being like that.
In stores I am not spending that much, just a little and that is because the value is also becoming higher and that is perfect for the people who is already using some Bitcoin.
And sometimes I also spend some Bitcoin online and that is quite nice because it is also good to make some investments or trade to earn more money later.

Yeah spending online is good, as it also allows us some great discounts if we purchase by using bitcoin, but I am holding majority of coins for halving.
Activity: 363
April 22, 2016, 10:30:57 AM

You are right about that spending right now is just stupid with the halving that is coming, but in fact it also can be good because it is helping the bitcoin of course, the only downside is that there is most likely a price increase coming.

Nah who cares for halving if you really want to spend your coins or you really need to convert it in your fiat. Id rather use my coins even when there's halving coming if I really need money. I can accumulate coins again so why being like that.
In stores I am not spending that much, just a little and that is because the value is also becoming higher and that is perfect for the people who is already using some Bitcoin.
And sometimes I also spend some Bitcoin online and that is quite nice because it is also good to make some investments or trade to earn more money later.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
April 22, 2016, 08:08:15 AM
I am not spending at a moment and holding it for a long time to earn great profits so keep on holding until halving occurs.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 22, 2016, 07:56:58 AM
I'm not usually the big-spender kind, even when it comes to the money that we're all used to. I'm still on the process of accumulating bitcoins (however slowly), so there's no sense for me to spend if my aim to have more of it. If I'm able to save an ample amount, maybe that's the time that I'd consider spending some.

Your case is good. Just accumulating and not actively spending it although in other cases, a lesser amount.

Spending actively our bitcoin gives healthy status in the bitcoin market. Usage, accumulations and even a simple exchange from fiat really gives an impact in the bitcoin world.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
April 22, 2016, 07:25:18 AM
I'm not usually the big-spender kind, even when it comes to the money that we're all used to. I'm still on the process of accumulating bitcoins (however slowly), so there's no sense for me to spend if my aim to have more of it. If I'm able to save an ample amount, maybe that's the time that I'd consider spending some.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
April 22, 2016, 06:08:38 AM
I spend usually a part of my bitcoins and i try to hold the remaining because i expect that the Bitcoin's price will increase highly in the near future. Spending all the coins isn't profitable because if the price rise to the moon we lose a great opportunity.
No for the holding it is not the factor that they do not find any physical place to invest, if they need it they can convert them to fiat easily and can use them the real purpose of them of holding their bitcoin is only waiting for the halving.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
April 22, 2016, 06:06:45 AM
Well, I spent almost every week bitcoin I have, and sometimes I exchange it for dollars. but I also have to wait halving bitcoin deposits occur
I think it's better, you don't spend your bitcoin to exchange to the dollar because it would be advantageous if you hold bitcoin and sell bitcoin in your local exchanger when price up but it's your choice.

I think nowdays better to hold bitcoin you will never know when price increasing,so really better to hold. I am holding my coins and waiting for halving cause i belive in profit.

Yeah, i'm sure in the end of April, the price of bitcoin will increase so much. and i think it's the best time to spend your bitcoin by selling all and turn it into fiat.

There's no right price to convert our fiat. If you have the guts to sold your coins today at any price then it's up to you. Just remember that you made profit out of your buying rate.
Activity: 406
April 22, 2016, 05:56:26 AM
Well, I spent almost every week bitcoin I have, and sometimes I exchange it for dollars. but I also have to wait halving bitcoin deposits occur
I think it's better, you don't spend your bitcoin to exchange to the dollar because it would be advantageous if you hold bitcoin and sell bitcoin in your local exchanger when price up but it's your choice.

I think nowdays better to hold bitcoin you will never know when price increasing,so really better to hold. I am holding my coins and waiting for halving cause i belive in profit.

Yeah, i'm sure in the end of April, the price of bitcoin will increase so much. and i think it's the best time to spend your bitcoin by selling all and turn it into fiat.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
April 22, 2016, 05:52:19 AM

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 22, 2016, 04:37:57 AM
I actively spend my bitcoins on gambling. Well maybe it`s not a good thing, but I like to play. And like any other gambler sometimes I have some amount sometimes I`m on zero. Anyway it`s noting big for now I earn from campaign and some faucet`s and I gamble with that actively.
I have spend some Bitcoins on gambling bit not that much because I am not a gambler and now that I look back it was just a waist because I lost them. I do not do it anymore because I know I am going to regret it.

stop gambling is a good thing to do, but don't let it affect your choice between spending your bitcoin actively or not. your bad experience in gambling may hurt your feeling but spending bitcoin is a completely different thing.

If you treat gambling just as an entertainment, then it is a good way to pass time. Just do not gamble too much.

nah, the decision has been made, let the man do what he must do. stay away from gambling is still the best option, whatsoever. don't annoy him more. he is already moving on.

You cant tell people to stop becausr first of all it is there money and they have right were do they want to spend it and when he is happy in gambling so let them be because it doesnt effect you if they lose money. Me also spend my little percent of my bitcoin in sports betting like nba and soccer. Im also spending it to tradings it is also called gambling.
Activity: 406
April 21, 2016, 11:38:45 PM
I actively spend my bitcoins on gambling. Well maybe it`s not a good thing, but I like to play. And like any other gambler sometimes I have some amount sometimes I`m on zero. Anyway it`s noting big for now I earn from campaign and some faucet`s and I gamble with that actively.
I have spend some Bitcoins on gambling bit not that much because I am not a gambler and now that I look back it was just a waist because I lost them. I do not do it anymore because I know I am going to regret it.

stop gambling is a good thing to do, but don't let it affect your choice between spending your bitcoin actively or not. your bad experience in gambling may hurt your feeling but spending bitcoin is a completely different thing.

If you treat gambling just as an entertainment, then it is a good way to pass time. Just do not gamble too much.

nah, the decision has been made, let the man do what he must do. stay away from gambling is still the best option, whatsoever. don't annoy him more. he is already moving on.
Activity: 588
April 21, 2016, 11:24:35 PM

xht
Activity: 462
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
April 21, 2016, 06:33:33 PM
Activity: 420
April 21, 2016, 06:29:32 PM
In my country there are not many ways to spend bitcoin. Therefore i am accumlating as many bitcoins as i can.
Hopefully some day the eco-system here in india will be mature.
bitcoin does not necessarily have to spend online or in your own country. I know there are still very rare store that accepts bitcoin in your country
but you can shop around online. there are many merchants here
Activity: 269
April 21, 2016, 06:19:52 PM
In my country there are not many ways to spend bitcoin. Therefore i am accumlating as many bitcoins as i can.
Hopefully some day the eco-system here in india will be mature.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 21, 2016, 05:53:54 PM
I am not actively spending the bitcoin. I only use it when I have to. I hold most of the bitcoins for the long term.
if only withstand. I think it's not spend bitcoin. if everyone is using bitcoin, and spending bitcoin. is it possible bitcoin price could rise ? because i see if we always spend bitcoin it could help bitcoin
I heard it can help to increase prices of bitcoin. Maybe that's why some say if more people come to bitcoin, prices increase.

Yeah, if there is circulation of bitcoins then the price would be much higher in future, if everyone would keep on holding without using it, price will fall down, so its better to spend bitcoins.
So people must know that for increasing the value of bitcoin they must be spent, however I do not exactly know the technical mechanism.
Jump to: