Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 120. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
April 19, 2016, 05:02:20 PM
I believe majority of people don't spend coins, maybe trading with them or something else but only small
number of users actively spending bitcoin as money. Expectations are very high these days.

Yes that is true as majority of us feels that price will be higher at the time of halving so no one wants to spend their coins at a moment.

Yeah people who are using bitcoin now have been waiting for the halving if it werent for the halving maybe users will just trade and invest their bitcoin daily.
yeah because many people buy bitcoin for the purpose of investment so that's why they do not spend bitcoin or shopping with bitcoin. they just want to get benefit and profit from rising prices later.
The profits will be pulled to the bank fiat most people do it

I think people are spending it digitally and they are holding only because they are not finding any physical place to spend it, but holding at a moment is the best thing to do.
But still there are a lot of people who are actively spending bitcoins and also have kept some amount for the halving waiting that it will increase our money. I am also one of them whenever I need somewhere to spend bitcoin I actively spend there and also kept them for halving.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
April 19, 2016, 04:42:16 PM
No I have never spend any Bitcoins because I am just waiting for the price to go up in the future. If I am going to spend coins now I am afraid that I will regret it later because I can make money with it.

I am going to spend it later I think. The value of Bitcoin is now very low. And so you cant even buy something. I think. The best option is now to wait a while.

Yeah waiting till the halving can be the key to success as even if we convert our bitcoin to fiat we get very less cash in hand but if we does at the time of halving then we can expect value of fiat.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 19, 2016, 04:39:34 PM
No I have never spend any Bitcoins because I am just waiting for the price to go up in the future. If I am going to spend coins now I am afraid that I will regret it later because I can make money with it.

I am going to spend it later I think. The value of Bitcoin is now very low. And so you cant even buy something. I think. The best option is now to wait a while.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
April 19, 2016, 12:30:59 PM

If everybody does that, then the bitcoin is useless, the bitcoin value will not increase due to less adoption.

Yeah bitcoin should be spent, if you just keep it idle then it will loose its shine and value in future, if bitcoin is spent on regular interval then we will see good price in future.
Even you just hold it and dont spend bitcoins. bitcoins still have a higher value more and more every year because here in my country is nearly planning to start accepting bitcoin so i think its impossble that the value will decrease in the future..

Bitcoin is getting more popular and the price will rise in future for sure, so I would prefer to hold majority of coins for future and will spend only if I am in emergency.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
April 19, 2016, 12:27:15 PM

If everybody does that, then the bitcoin is useless, the bitcoin value will not increase due to less adoption.

Yeah bitcoin should be spent, if you just keep it idle then it will loose its shine and value in future, if bitcoin is spent on regular interval then we will see good price in future.
Even you just hold it and dont spend bitcoins. bitcoins still have a higher value more and more every year because here in my country is nearly planning to start accepting bitcoin so i think its impossble that the value will decrease in the future..
Activity: 938
April 19, 2016, 12:12:01 PM

Activity: 428
Merit: 250
April 19, 2016, 12:04:13 PM

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 19, 2016, 09:12:42 AM

That may be a long wait. But now that it is going up I guess you are feeling the prophecy that is coming true and getting excited. For me I am just waiting for that high level then sell it. Profit in minimal increase can be large if you are doing it always.
Activity: 465
April 19, 2016, 07:29:19 AM
Activity: 350
April 19, 2016, 05:18:59 AM
Some times I spend my bitcoin to do some online shopping. But that is just very small percentage of my total holding.
Yeah I also have only spend some Bitcoins to do some online shopping but that's it. There are not many stores that accept Bitcoin so I have no option but to save my Bitcoins. Maybe if there were more stores that except Bitcoin I would spend more.
Around this time I am not spending because I think and hope that it will be more worth later so I can buy more for it and that would be nice for me and for the most people.
The only thing is that you can never predict what will happen with Bitcoins and that is quite bad.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 18, 2016, 11:41:59 AM
Some times I spend my bitcoin to do some online shopping. But that is just very small percentage of my total holding.
Yeah I also have only spend some Bitcoins to do some online shopping but that's it. There are not many stores that accept Bitcoin so I have no option but to save my Bitcoins. Maybe if there were more stores that except Bitcoin I would spend more.

How about exchanging it to your fiat currency? Many people still don't have access to those bitcoin accepting merchants but still can purchase their desired goods by converting their bitcoin to fiat.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 18, 2016, 11:21:12 AM
I spend usually a part of my bitcoins and i try to hold the remaining because i expect that the Bitcoin's price will increase highly in the near future. Spending all the coins isn't profitable because if the price rise to the moon we lose a great opportunity.
Activity: 672
April 18, 2016, 11:15:07 AM
I believe majority of people don't spend coins, maybe trading with them or something else but only small
number of users actively spending bitcoin as money. Expectations are very high these days.

Yes that is true as majority of us feels that price will be higher at the time of halving so no one wants to spend their coins at a moment.

Yeah people who are using bitcoin now have been waiting for the halving if it werent for the halving maybe users will just trade and invest their bitcoin daily.
yeah because many people buy bitcoin for the purpose of investment so that's why they do not spend bitcoin or shopping with bitcoin. they just want to get benefit and profit from rising prices later.

I think people are spending it digitally and they are holding only because they are not finding any physical place to spend it, but holding at a moment is the best thing to do.
Activity: 532
April 18, 2016, 11:12:44 AM

Activity: 350
April 18, 2016, 11:02:58 AM
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 18, 2016, 10:55:21 AM
I am actively looking for merchants that accept bitcoins. Of course I will treat bitcoin as real money and will not waste it in things that I do not need.

Actually a lot of us are looking for different ways to spend it. Looking for merchants is the hard part though there are some online but they only have few things for sale. You cant pick what you actually want. Thats is the problem for now.
April 18, 2016, 10:10:42 AM
I am actively looking for merchants that accept bitcoins. Of course I will treat bitcoin as real money and will not waste it in things that I do not need.
April 18, 2016, 09:25:58 AM
Yes I do actively spend my Bitcoins. Sometimes to rent a rig, or buying pizza.

Just today I sold some because bars don't accept Bitcoins yet here but they do have sunny terraces where for some reason the beer tastes better than behind my couch.

I spend my bitcoins for same like mobile recharge and converting bitcoins to fiat currency when I am in need of my local currency to take care of my basic expenses and also online transfers in my bank account is the best thing with bitcoins as it is very quick
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
April 18, 2016, 09:17:22 AM
Yes I do actively spend my Bitcoins. Sometimes to rent a rig, or buying pizza.

Just today I sold some because bars don't accept Bitcoins yet here but they do have sunny terraces where for some reason the beer tastes better than behind my couch.
April 18, 2016, 09:14:03 AM
I spend them actively and not just holding them, I find them a very easy, direct and good to use cryptocurrency. It is very useful,,
Jump to: