Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 142. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 01, 2016, 05:52:42 AM
is it using bitcoin for gambling and trading or other activities. included in spending bitcoin?
because I used to gamble. means I often spend bitcoin. everyday ?

the important thing is that you spend your bitcoin, and after that you buy more, whit this the market has always market demand and this help fot the price to not dump
It is now not so smart to spend your Bitcoin. I think that the value is not good enough to spend your Bitcoins now.
I hope later that more people will also use some Bitcoins and knows how it works. You can spend later your Bitcoin when the value is higher.

this is right of course, but if all the  people buy and hodl  there will not be increased in value, my opinion is to spend some and hodl some in final  Grin
Its not good to spend your Bitcoins now around this time. The value is not good. You wont get much money for it.
But you never know what can happen later in the future. But you can now see that the value is rising now slowly.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
March 01, 2016, 04:12:23 AM
is it using bitcoin for gambling and trading or other activities. included in spending bitcoin?

the important thing is that you spend your bitcoin, and after that you buy more, whit this the market has always market demand and this help fot the price to not dump
It is now not so smart to spend your Bitcoin. I think that the value is not good enough to spend your Bitcoins now.
I hope later that more people will also use some Bitcoins and knows how it works. You can spend later your Bitcoin when the value is higher.

this is right of course, but if all the  people buy and hodl  there will not be increased in value, my opinion is to spend some and hodl some in final  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 01, 2016, 04:11:23 AM
yes, just for some small things, investing and gambling. Im holding most of it for future..
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
March 01, 2016, 04:08:32 AM

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
March 01, 2016, 04:03:03 AM
YES i invest my bitcoins in investing sites and ponzi but i usually cashout if i reach .5btc
Merit: 253
March 01, 2016, 03:58:05 AM

March 01, 2016, 03:54:27 AM
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
March 01, 2016, 02:46:25 AM
I don't spend much of the bitcoins. I save some for investment, But when i only spent some for emergency purposes like needs at home that will surely benefit my whole family. This is a matter of smart spending your bitcoins somehow I have to consider my future..

True. We are the same on how we used bitcoin. Actually it is still an active spending. Some bought and just let it be there for profit. We on the other side make use of it when it is needed.

I will just buy and hold most 90% of the coins. As I think the price will rise in long term. I will also use some coins.

Great. For the good circulation of bitcoin it also needs to be used. Yes, take that 10 percent profit then leave some for the great rise of bitcoin in the near future. That is one wise decision.
Activity: 210
February 29, 2016, 05:40:07 PM
The halving is near and people as far as i know are trying to hold as much as possible because we think that the price of bitcoin will increase maybe double than right now and no I'm not spending.

Yeah, majority of us doing the same that we are holding our bitcoins for the next couple of months, it is expected that price would be much higher after the halving.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 29, 2016, 05:25:44 PM
not for the moment.. bitcoin prices high enough,.

I wait the price down a bit, and will keep it up to give me an advantage and or when the price rises..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
February 29, 2016, 03:50:26 PM
The halving is near and people as far as i know are trying to hold as much as possible because we think that the price of bitcoin will increase maybe double than right now and no I'm not spending.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
February 29, 2016, 03:36:13 PM
If you mean by spending giftcards basically, thats all I do for bitcoin at the moment.

I pretty much this on the daily if I cant get fair rates to sell back for cash, so theres pretty much no choice to buy it on gyft for my groceries.
Activity: 428
February 29, 2016, 03:34:06 PM
I don't spend much of the bitcoins. I save some for investment, But when i only spent some for emergency purposes like needs at home that will surely benefit my whole family. This is a matter of smart spending your bitcoins somehow I have to consider my future..

True. We are the same on how we used bitcoin. Actually it is still an active spending. Some bought and just let it be there for profit. We on the other side make use of it when it is needed.

I will just buy and hold most 90% of the coins. As I think the price will rise in long term. I will also use some coins.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 29, 2016, 09:14:30 AM

Activity: 350
February 29, 2016, 05:39:33 AM
No I do not actively spend my bitcoins, I'm doing the opposite of it and that is holding my bitcoins for the future, I do not spend a single bitcoins because I know they gonna be worth more in the future.
Maybe I'm gonna spend more bitcoins in the future when the price is higher and its also that I want to make a lot of profit with my bitcoins so I'm will not spend them very soon.
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
February 29, 2016, 05:36:51 AM
Activity: 406
February 29, 2016, 05:30:27 AM
Its not so smart to spend the coins now around this time. I think you should wait a little longer. The value is not so high.
Maybe you can spend it later in the future, when the value has rised. That will be good for your profit.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 29, 2016, 05:12:09 AM
yes, I am if bitcoin payment is accepted. Like purchase domain or host etc or through purse.io to spend my bitcoin.
more people will shop and spend bitcoin if more merchants that accept bitcoin as a payment option, should further accelerate the deployment tips

There are no restaurants in my city accept bitcoin. If they do, I will spend the bitcoin there. I spend it online shops.
Activity: 322
February 28, 2016, 11:23:13 AM
yes, I am if bitcoin payment is accepted. Like purchase domain or host etc or through purse.io to spend my bitcoin.

Somehow yes. I've bought solar lights from an online shop lately and yeah they accept bitcoin. its the only time i spent it to a useful product besides e-cigars.  Grin
hope to help the bitcoin economy.
to me i only spend bitcoin just to exchange them into my country currency  Roll Eyes
I think it is now not so smart to spend your coins now around this time. That is not so good. The value is not that high to sell it.
The best thing is just wait and see. The value now is slowly rising and that is very good for the people who made an investment.
Activity: 518
February 28, 2016, 01:32:54 AM
more people will shop and spend bitcoin if more merchants that accept bitcoin as a payment option, should further accelerate the deployment tips
Jump to: