Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 154. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 06, 2016, 04:38:41 PM
I spend my bitcoins almost everyday, I spend it on gambling and try to multiply my bitcoins so that I can take advantage of halving in coming future, and I also spend it for converting my bitcoins to my local currency.

Gambing and converting bitcoins is not a form of spending bitcoins. Gambling is more like investing it in a website and conversion is another form of withdrawing bitcoins. I too convert my bitcoins but I spend it on paying my bills, recharges, groceries and so on but that also needs me to convert bitcoins into fiat as there is no direct way of doing it.

For me gambling is just a waste of time and money.
Regarding the spending. Yes i want to spend but I find it hard to find many shops where i can spend my bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
February 06, 2016, 04:24:38 PM
I spend my bitcoins almost everyday, I spend it on gambling and try to multiply my bitcoins so that I can take advantage of halving in coming future, and I also spend it for converting my bitcoins to my local currency.

Gambing and converting bitcoins is not a form of spending bitcoins. Gambling is more like investing it in a website and conversion is another form of withdrawing bitcoins. I too convert my bitcoins but I spend it on paying my bills, recharges, groceries and so on but that also needs me to convert bitcoins into fiat as there is no direct way of doing it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 06, 2016, 04:07:46 PM
for the moment no, i want only to accumulate bitcoin, i will use it in the future, when the situation will be more clear

Thats better man. I was use to spend more in online purchase with bitcoin. Nowadays holding for halving to get profit dude.

Even I used to actively spend my bitcoins in past, but yes halving has created new hopes for us that the value would be much higher after halving, so at a moment just earning and holding it for future, and making purchases using fiat.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 06, 2016, 09:37:54 AM
for the moment no, i want only to accumulate bitcoin, i will use it in the future, when the situation will be more clear

Thats better man. I was use to spend more in online purchase with bitcoin. Nowadays holding for halving to get profit dude.

Even I used to actively spend my bitcoins in past, but yes halving has created new hopes for us that the value would be much higher after halving, so at a moment just earning and holding it for future, and making purchases using fiat.
Activity: 434
February 06, 2016, 05:53:07 AM

Activity: 378
February 06, 2016, 05:51:19 AM
That's a good idea. Gather all bitcoin. Hoarders of the world unite! Just joking.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
February 06, 2016, 05:36:46 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
February 06, 2016, 03:56:56 AM
sometimes for topup my mobile,
very easy for me, so I do not need to leave my home to buy it

That is one of the good businesses and I get profit there too. My friends also knows that I have this kind of service so they go to me whenever they want a prepaid load in their phones.
it is awesome when you can sell services and goods with bitcoin payments, so this will make it easier for users bitcoin itself, I also wanted to create a store, so many people will spend their bitcoin in the my shop

Yes nice idea even I will try using these techniques honestly Bitcoin is really helpful to me let it be financially or learning .
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
February 06, 2016, 01:19:19 AM
Not anymore, I had some bad experiences with some services where I use to spend Bitcoin regularly and after that I haven't find other trusted ones. So only only hodling as of now.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
February 05, 2016, 10:34:37 PM
A coffee shop that accepts bitcoin? That's so cool. Just show up there with your phone and it's done.
yea starbuck's accept bitcoin and give 20% discount if you pay with bitcoin Roll Eyes
read this :
20% Off Starbucks’ Purchases When You Pay in Bitcoin with Fold
Activity: 532
February 05, 2016, 09:12:33 PM

That is one of the good businesses and I get profit there too. My friends also knows that I have this kind of service so they go to me whenever they want a prepaid load in their phones.
it is awesome when you can sell services and goods with bitcoin payments, so this will make it easier for users bitcoin itself, I also wanted to create a store, so many people will spend their bitcoin in the my shop
Activity: 350
February 05, 2016, 04:32:39 PM
I miss my favorite shops accepting bitcoin. Also i am just new so I don't got a lot of bitcoin.
So no I am not using it.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 05, 2016, 04:14:06 PM
A coffee shop that accepts bitcoin? That's so cool. Just show up there with your phone and it's done.

I think in some place there is now a coffee shop that accepts bitcoins.

If my memories is right, I've seen some of the post here about that.

Check it out in your local you might not aware of it just in case.
Activity: 672
February 05, 2016, 04:08:10 PM

Yeah, it's one of the unique way to spend your bitcoin. Coffee addicted will feel so easy to paid the bills ... but the problem is not every coffee shop receive bbitcoin.
February 05, 2016, 03:45:14 PM
Activity: 778
February 05, 2016, 11:00:09 AM
I mostly buy online with Bitcoin, use it for gaming to buy in game currency and from time to time to buy drink at one coffee shop near my place.

I mostly spend them on clothes and other computer stuff.
I think its very handy, the bitcoin is fast and secure.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
February 05, 2016, 10:55:34 AM
Sometimes no Sometimes yes.

Sometimes no because most of my coins are in exchanges site.

Sometimes yes depends on my financial needs. Sometimes I pulled some of my coins in exchanges when there are things I want to buy with. Recently with my business.
February 05, 2016, 10:52:11 AM
I think a good thread would be about the worst ways to spend your bitcoins. In the limits that bitcoin is currently allowed to be used.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 05, 2016, 09:07:02 AM

Activity: 504
February 05, 2016, 08:54:24 AM
Jump to: