Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 155. (Read 257603 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
February 05, 2016, 08:53:44 AM
No. I am just holding my bitcoins for 6 months now and I won't be selling them till the price reaches $600. I don't want to spend bitcoins on online shopping websites that aren't even recognized as I only shop from Amazon where bitcoins aren't expected and gift cards are expensive.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
February 05, 2016, 07:05:47 AM
After I got E-coin bitcoin card that can be loaded with bitcoin, I can spend my btc anywhere,
last think I bought was a WIFI usb adapter from Aliexpress, I hope that this site will accept BTC one day so I will not pay those card fees to be able to purchase from them
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 05, 2016, 06:53:45 AM
Earning in faucets and some captchas then I spend it for my other expenses.

Im telling you, faucets rewards would just give you headache and short night sleeps, except if your referral commission is big...

I spend part of my earnings to pay internet bill, and part of it for mobile load, and the rest, I am keeping it..  Smiley

Honestly even with lots of referrals still it's not much. I still have active referrals today throughout Faucetbox and XAPO faucets. Yes they are still active eventhough I didn't updating my faucet advertisement in some forums since I left fauceting months ago.

My average is 50k satohis a week in my referrals commision. Good for paying transaction fees lol.

Hahaha,,, 50k satoshi a week was like a one or two post from high ranking like you..really not worth it, faucets are now is a waste of time..  Smiley

He said its from the commissions he got from his faucet referrals, so its basically a passive income and he's doing nothing but to wait to receive such amount weekly. I don't think its a waste of time at all, but for faucet claimers that can resist the boredom they get while waiting and solving captchas, its a waste of time

Yes basically it's a passive income every week. So still it has worth even a little. It's running for months now and I think few more months it been a year now, so if we will compute all earnings from it, quite a nice earnings from doing nothing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
February 05, 2016, 06:49:46 AM

Im telling you, faucets rewards would just give you headache and short night sleeps, except if your referral commission is big...

I spend part of my earnings to pay internet bill, and part of it for mobile load, and the rest, I am keeping it..  Smiley

Honestly even with lots of referrals still it's not much. I still have active referrals today throughout Faucetbox and XAPO faucets. Yes they are still active eventhough I didn't updating my faucet advertisement in some forums since I left fauceting months ago.

My average is 50k satohis a week in my referrals commision. Good for paying transaction fees lol.

Hahaha,,, 50k satoshi a week was like a one or two post from high ranking like you..really not worth it, faucets are now is a waste of time..  Smiley

He said its from the commissions he got from his faucet referrals, so its basically a passive income and he's doing nothing but to wait to receive such amount weekly. I don't think its a waste of time at all, but for faucet claimers that can resist the boredom they get while waiting and solving captchas, its a waste of time
Activity: 350
February 05, 2016, 05:28:21 AM
Yes I do because its pretty easy to pay with it and also very fast.
I bought many clothes from websites with the bitcoin.
Activity: 420
February 05, 2016, 05:16:33 AM
No. I paid it off. I think this is a clear sin.

I think it's better to keep it.

Because I think Bitcoins These will be worth more in the near future.
Activity: 378
February 04, 2016, 06:31:41 PM
Yes I do because its easy to pay with it.

Also the are many websites today where you can pay with it.

I usually use them to buy clothes.

Would you tell me these sites that you buy cloths from and you pay with bitcoin? because as far as I know the sites that accept bitcoin are not MANY as you are saying

There are a lot of them. Just have to search for them. Also seeing as how easy and cheap it is to exchange bitcoins there really is no need to worry if you can buy with bitcoin or not. Just worry about getting it. Spending is the easy part.
Activity: 574
February 04, 2016, 06:05:34 PM

Would you tell me these sites that you buy cloths from and you pay with bitcoin? because as far as I know the sites that accept bitcoin are not MANY as you are saying
Activity: 420
February 04, 2016, 03:54:31 PM

Activity: 280
February 04, 2016, 03:14:43 PM
No I will not. I think the fact that it is worth very little.
I think I'm going to wait and hope it becomes more valuable.
So just wait and hope that it will be higher.
Activity: 406
February 04, 2016, 12:22:37 PM
Yes, I actively spend my bitcoins. Every week i got 0.035 bitcoin from signature campaign and i always use it into gambling. i have gambling habbit, and using bitcoin to gamble it.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
February 04, 2016, 12:19:57 PM
only 2-3 times/week
im use bitcoin just for recharge my mobilephone

and if i need local currency, i will sell it
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
February 04, 2016, 12:07:18 PM
Yes I am actively looking for merchants that accept bitcoins. Of course I will treat bitcoin as real money and will not waste it in things that I do not need.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
February 04, 2016, 11:37:21 AM
Do you know where you can use your bitcoin? Because me most of the time I can't! I just stock them and trade a bit with them. Is there something like a Chinese Amazon that does accept btc?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 04, 2016, 11:14:08 AM
i use my bitcoin in spending  by refilling my wifes phone cause she is in other country,
i do it twice a week,and for the rest investing on a well known company
legendary
February 04, 2016, 11:11:15 AM

Activity: 672
February 04, 2016, 10:50:49 AM
No definitely not. I save them clear so that I can later get more money.
Indeed, I now have a low price. I'm going to wait quietly.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
February 04, 2016, 08:26:07 AM
legendary
February 04, 2016, 07:58:08 AM
One thing most people fail to understand is that bitcoin is CURRENCY, so it's made to be spent, after all. I've bought many itens here already, stuff I could not buy anywhere else, or using fiat.

Yes it's made to spent but it's nice to have more coins by doing such bitcoin earning methods out there and at the same time holding to make profits every rally.

More coins = More items you can buy

BTC1 =  1pc Good smartphone , 5 years later, BTC1 = 5pcs very good smartphone.

Unrealistic as you can see but it can happen. Make sense.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 04, 2016, 06:52:39 AM
One thing most people fail to understand is that bitcoin is CURRENCY, so it's made to be spent, after all. I've bought many itens here already, stuff I could not buy anywhere else, or using fiat.
Jump to: