Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 176. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 13, 2015, 10:12:44 AM
I'm not actively spending bitcoin. Just because of the fact that it's not accepted everywhere, I'll still need to use fiat.
So for now I'm just holding and saving up.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 13, 2015, 09:41:00 AM
I am currently accumulating them, so i dont spend them yet. I will however have them as an investment.
Activity: 630
December 13, 2015, 08:26:44 AM
I keep my BTC at this moment in the hope one day we go above the 1000 dollar.
SOmetimes i use small amouts to gamble .
Activity: 294
December 13, 2015, 07:21:12 AM
I use my bitcoin for everyday. Well, its all for the gambling section. Sometimes i win, sometimes i lose. Its like my daily money now.  Smiley
wow it was great dude.
i used to be like that, but Im afraid if i lost again. because I have not gathered enough capital to gamble  Cry
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 10, 2015, 06:34:11 AM
I use my bitcoin for everyday. Well, its all for the gambling section. Sometimes i win, sometimes i lose. Its like my daily money now.  Smiley

Well that is nice that you sepnd every day just becareful that you don't lose it all Cheesy.
Yes I spend it too, but not daily just sometimes like gambling or I want to buy something.

We can do gambling games and others But most of people I heard They are loosing more than winning in bet. Gambling they can do But rarely its fine. But not every time. and I use to spend my bitcoins purchasing in online shops and selling the bitcoin for fiat currency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
December 10, 2015, 06:24:54 AM
Well I use my bitcoins weekly only 25% of my bitcoins the other is just for my family so that I can help them.
For now I go to save it, because I know there will come good deals in the holidays,
Activity: 476
December 10, 2015, 05:47:35 AM

Well that is nice that you sepnd every day just becareful that you don't lose it all Cheesy.
Yes I spend it too, but not daily just sometimes like gambling or I want to buy something.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Keep Calm and Get Your Own Some Bitcoin
December 10, 2015, 05:30:29 AM
Activity: 406
December 10, 2015, 05:27:16 AM
For now I am not spending my bitcoins yet. I don't have that much bitcoins.
So I prefer holding it for now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
December 10, 2015, 04:58:03 AM
I spend my Bitcoin every week buying CS:GO and TF2 keys for steam. I don't really use sites like purse.io, but I have a couple of times and it is a great website. Bought a gaming headset and mouse from them, very cheap and fast delivery.

Oh really maybe I will try that I also like CS:GO so maybe I will buy some if I have enought bitcoin in my wallet.
Me personaly I don't actively spend my bitcoins, maybe when they are good deals.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
December 10, 2015, 03:34:28 AM
There's some services that I use Bitcoin for bit I still don't use it as much as I'd like to.  The more vendors start accepting btc the more I will use it.
Don't worry dude. Day by day Bitcoin user is increasing and Many companies start to accept Bitcoins. Try to buy your things in Online shops like Amazon, Ebay and etc... Day is short to reach globally to all the common people. then you can do shopping in small grocery also dude. Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
December 10, 2015, 03:18:40 AM
I spend my Bitcoin every week buying CS:GO and TF2 keys for steam. I don't really use sites like purse.io, but I have a couple of times and it is a great website. Bought a gaming headset and mouse from them, very cheap and fast delivery.
legendary
Activity: 1008
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
December 10, 2015, 03:08:36 AM
There's some services that I use Bitcoin for bit I still don't use it as much as I'd like to.  The more vendors start accepting btc the more I will use it.
Activity: 308
December 09, 2015, 07:08:54 PM

for the few places that do accept bitcoin, do you currently spend the coins you hold at any of them?

I know places like www.takeaway.com accept bitcoin and i even heard CEX.co.uk accept bitcoin in stores now too, but does anyone spend the bitcoins they have or do most just onto hold them? (Or gamble them lol)

I wonder if there will ever be any retailers that only accept bitcoin.
There are many services/merchants/shops accepting bitcoin right now, and the number is growing. The problem is that usually payment with bitcoin is not widely announced and are often hidden under debit/credit, paypal and bank transfer method of payment. Usually you can chose bitcoin payment only if you are finalizing your purchase.

Most merchants have a bitcoin payment gateway banner. Normally when i browse the web and i see this i stay longer to check if they got some promotions.
Funny, because I did the same when i saw a paypal banner before.
Activity: 412
Merit: 251
December 09, 2015, 05:06:49 PM
Yes, there's a local coffee shop near me that accepts bitcoin and they give a 35% discount on purchases using bitcoin. How fortunate for me Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
December 09, 2015, 04:04:17 AM
Yes, I do actively spend my bitcoin. Then I will replenish my holding when the price is lower. This is the way to get discount for my purchase with bitcoin. It is easy to do that due to that bitcoin's price is volatile.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
December 09, 2015, 03:59:08 AM
I do try my best to actively spend my coins but I don't judge people that are just hoarding like some people judge here on this forum. Even hoarders are good for the Bitcoin economy. At least they are better than 100% Fiat people. These Fiat people are the ones that we should be after, the ones that never in their life held a single Satoshi.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
December 08, 2015, 08:16:32 PM
Well yes, I am mining everyday, I get paid in bitcoin, hence I need to cash it out.
Usually I use bitcoin directly to merchant if thats possible.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
December 08, 2015, 06:49:32 PM
no, i just hold my bitcoins and use it for trading. never spend for online shop

arguably spending on trading, can be more of a waste then using it for buying what you want

spending does not eman wasting bitcoin, you can always resell what you buy, especially because with bitcoin you cna have a discount on it, so you can actually do trading with the stuff you buy and earn even more
Yep, I just hold them for long term against filthy fiat, but if I had to spend them I would rather buy with them than try to do daytrade which is like a gamble.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
December 08, 2015, 05:58:53 PM
Yes, I do. I'm a programmer and I do small and big tasks for people who hire me. I'm paid in bitcoin mostly Smiley
Last thing I bought with BTC is an iPad PRO.
Jump to: