Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 172. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 21, 2015, 03:39:53 PM
These day i spent my bitcoins every week at least.

The high price has contributed to this fact. Since I was lucky enough to buy at 250 dollar, it feels i can buy all the stuff i want for a bargain.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 21, 2015, 03:25:01 PM
Today I bought some sigarettes with bitcoin. And with this the first transaction of the week is done.
Usually I use bitcoin on 3/4 transactions per week. Sometimes less, but most of the times more.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 21, 2015, 12:45:14 PM
Maybe I am just spending twice a month, but not daily. I don't think I have enough bitcoin to do that.
By the way bitcoin is just good when it goes up to spend something so yeah.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 21, 2015, 12:41:19 PM
I would like to spend it actively, but I can't because they are no many store are accepting bitcoin.
For me I just like to hold it for now. I don't really need to spend my bitcoin something that I don't use or really want.

Same for me here. I would spend it way more if my local stores and such would have been accepting bitcoin.
But then again, if this would be available, there wouldn't be much for me to save up either in bitcoin. I like having this method of saving in bitcoin as well as in investing at the same time.
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
December 21, 2015, 12:23:52 PM
I would like to spend it actively, but I can't because they are no many store are accepting bitcoin.
For me I just like to hold it for now. I don't really need to spend my bitcoin something that I don't use or really want.
Activity: 616
December 21, 2015, 11:50:15 AM
Now that I think of it, I could start to spend it actively every week or so if I would order a bunch of take out.
But that shit is bad for you, to do everyday. If I could buy my groceries everyday with bitcoin, that already would make a huge difference to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
December 21, 2015, 11:05:30 AM
I was active enough to spend a bitcoin every week, to hang out with friends and shopping necessity.

Lucky for you it seems you've got quite a lot of local shops accepting btc. Over here it's mostly online stores.

not so much just a few, but mostly I was also online. Local shops are not too much so I had to change with fiat
Activity: 420
December 21, 2015, 09:54:17 AM
I was active enough to spend a bitcoin every week, to hang out with friends and shopping necessity.

Awsome. At my place there is only like one restaurant that accepts them and some computer shops. So i mainly just keep them as an investment and dont spend them.

Well you can also just spend online, but true for now is better to hold your bitcoins.
You actually don't need to sepnd, you your fiat money that is still ok to use.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
December 21, 2015, 09:01:11 AM

Awsome. At my place there is only like one restaurant that accepts them and some computer shops. So i mainly just keep them as an investment and dont spend them.
Activity: 644
December 21, 2015, 08:23:23 AM

Even I was use to spend bitcoin for purchasing any things through online Shops. But nowadays I am holding the waiting for high price growth in bitcoins. Once it raised Then I will exchange the bitcoin or utilize through Online shops.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
December 21, 2015, 07:43:23 AM

Lucky for you it seems you've got quite a lot of local shops accepting btc. Over here it's mostly online stores.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
December 21, 2015, 06:26:50 AM
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
December 21, 2015, 05:57:23 AM
I spent a lot of coins before, and now I am regretting for the same.  Undecided
Never knew price would be back to $500. Sad

You will regret every year more. Haven't you heard never about the possibility that the price of bitcoin is waited to arrive in amounts unimaginable in our times? Even this cannot be verified for sure might be verified hopefully the half of that price or the half of the half of that unimaginable price. And yet it will be enormous.

Anyhow you are yet in time. Buy amounts of bitcoin when you can and accumulate those again. The best of bitcoin is yet to arrive. And a taste of it will be hopefully the next week after the end of July.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
December 21, 2015, 05:46:54 AM
Np, because I don't have it yet. I was just hoping to get bitcoin thru satoshi.
I see now that it take a lot of time to just collect 1 bitcoin.
Activity: 476
December 21, 2015, 04:52:24 AM
Well for me I don't spent my bitcoins for fun or something like cloths I just prefer to spend my bitcoins when there is some good deals like in Black Friday of in the Holidays. Bitcoin is a good method to spend something online, but I prefer trading it.
Activity: 994
December 21, 2015, 04:16:54 AM
I hold all my bitcoins, I do not spend them if I do not have to. I think the price of bitcoin will rise.

I don't know how much bitcoin you have, but let's say you have 10 bitcoin with 2 bitcoin oor 1 you can trade it, maybe you will win more money with it. For sure you need to hold a couple of them at leas 1 or 2 bitcoins you need to hold, because in the future we think that the value of it will rise.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
December 21, 2015, 03:21:40 AM
I hold all my bitcoins, I do not spend them if I do not have to. I think the price of bitcoin will rise.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
December 20, 2015, 07:56:33 PM
I don't actively spend my bitcoins because interesting for me the goods more convenient to pay in the traditional way.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
December 20, 2015, 07:50:10 PM
Depends. I'm not going to pay for the sake of it. A lot of the time cards are cheaper and there's more protection. If there's a discount or it won't cost me extra then I'll go for it.
Activity: 266
December 20, 2015, 07:39:35 PM
I don't... I like to hold it until the price increases dramatically then spend it. That's not active at all though.
Jump to: