Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 181. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 23, 2015, 12:40:43 PM
In last few days I am using my bitcoins regularly and feeling not good but have no option just because of this I have to spend them hoping for again some good bump in December
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 23, 2015, 09:56:21 AM
That is interesting that alot of people don't actively spend. Me too but I think the BTC price now is not that good it oke but more is better.
So yeah I spected that alot people are actively spend bitcoins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 23, 2015, 06:58:36 AM
Last few months I also use it to play on Pokerstars. Cool

Just deposit BTC on Neteller and after that just upload the funds with Neteller to Pokerstars.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
November 23, 2015, 06:02:16 AM
Not on a daily basis but I do spend some bitcoins online every now and then.
Activity: 406
November 22, 2015, 05:48:59 PM
My miners and all computer stuff are bought online with bitcoins.

On this forum i sometime see new shops and I always check if there is a bargain for my bitcoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
November 22, 2015, 03:29:01 PM
I just spend a few bitcoins buy electrical goods online. The process is quite fast. I just wish the retailers do not cash in my bitcoins instantly. I would like them to keep the bitcoins, if they want to pay their employee with the bitcoin, it is even better. I also want them to pay their suppliers with bitcoin.

Most of them use automatic converters, so the moment you paid they change it for fiat. They don't need BTC variance, they would only lose money.
Activity: 278
November 22, 2015, 03:10:57 PM
I just spend a few bitcoins buy electrical goods online. The process is quite fast. I just wish the retailers do not cash in my bitcoins instantly. I would like them to keep the bitcoins, if they want to pay their employee with the bitcoin, it is even better. I also want them to pay their suppliers with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
November 21, 2015, 09:08:59 PM
Yes, I spend them. IF nobody spends then there won't be any economy based on Bitcoin. Everybody should spend some of their coins.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1000
November 21, 2015, 08:25:35 PM
So far, only because I do not have a huge amount of bitcoins in my arsenal, I do not actively spend it. However, I will, just like I do with my money online.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
November 21, 2015, 07:33:30 PM
not daily, but I did just buy a DSLR on the forums Smiley
Activity: 364
November 21, 2015, 05:34:20 PM
only time i spend my bitcoins is like when i need a gift card for a store i just buy it with bitcoin from gyft.
Activity: 400
November 21, 2015, 05:23:04 PM
not daily, but almost everyday i spent bitcoin to buying stuff and vpn. sometimes buying some gifts too.
Activity: 280
November 21, 2015, 05:12:22 PM
Honestly I miss the oppertunity to spend my bitcoin, since not enough shops are avaliable to spend my bitcoin.

Perhaps it's time to approach shops and ask them to accept them?.

Yes unless we don't speak up how they would come to know that we can make payments in bitcoins too.. Whenever we go for shopping we need keep on asking the same question do you accept bitcoins as a mode of payment? We know the answer would be BIG NO but it will make them to think that what is bitcoins all about and they would definitely start researching on it.

Correct and think about the win. You as requester spend a little time to ask it,but you will profit direct too, since you could pay with your favourite currency in your favourite webshop Wink
Activity: 533
Merit: 500
November 21, 2015, 02:59:07 PM
Honestly I miss the oppertunity to spend my bitcoin, since not enough shops are avaliable to spend my bitcoin.

Yes unless we don't speak up how they would come to know that we can make payments in bitcoins too.. Whenever we go for shopping we need keep on asking the same question do you accept bitcoins as a mode of payment? We know the answer would be BIG NO but it will make them to think that what is bitcoins all about and they would definitely start researching on it.
Activity: 308
November 21, 2015, 02:05:49 PM

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 21, 2015, 11:36:16 AM
i want to add one thing, now that i see the price increase again i'm holding again, if i see a long stagnation i usually spend some

it's all about the trend on the market

Well, to me it makes more sense to spend the coins that I have when the price is rising. And to hold the coins when the price doesn't seem to move much at lower levels.

yeah but you don't know if it will increase again when you face a long stagnation, so you play a bit conservative and spend some while you hope for another rally
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
November 21, 2015, 11:07:17 AM
i want to add one thing, now that i see the price increase again i'm holding again, if i see a long stagnation i usually spend some

In do the same. I had cashed out some coins just before the rally a few weeks ago. After that only when the price keeps stable.
Activity: 574
In XEM we trust
November 21, 2015, 11:01:40 AM

Well, to me it makes more sense to spend the coins that I have when the price is rising. And to hold the coins when the price doesn't seem to move much at lower levels.
that's good thinking. Everything in the bitcoin economy falls when prices rise. So It would be wise to pour some into investments. If bitcoin crashes all the prices rise.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
November 21, 2015, 11:01:32 AM
Obviously I will if I'm getting a good rate for my coins .I can possibly buy stuff from online shopping or buy other digital goods .Bitcoins is a nice way to make the payments as it involves less of a hastle compared to payment by credit/debit cards.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
November 21, 2015, 10:57:04 AM

Jump to: