Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree? - page 16. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 08:29:43 AM
yes of course I really agree, everyone if want to benefit from bticoin should buy it now. While the price is still cheap
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
April 07, 2018, 08:20:47 AM
According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Source: @cryptomeren

Predictions are still predictions. And because of that speculation, btc's price drops. We can say it may possibly happen, it can prove them right if not coincidentally, then I will believe to their predictions.

But I do agree that this is probably the great buy to perform actions and buy bitcoin. Take advantage of the red flag and enjoy it's volatility as it dump really serious today.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
April 07, 2018, 08:17:01 AM
yes we must buy before its too late,  but I'm wondering did tom lee predict how long the market will bullish? 'cause whales now always interrupt  in the market . Which is i would like to ensure we can sell immediately before it nose dive again. Lol
Why would you pay attention to what people think will be the short term peak? No one here can give you any useful bit of information in that regard. It's all up to you to consider what profits you are satisfied with.

If I am planning to do some slow trading (buy low sell high), then I don't have a particular profit margin in mind, because that's simply impossible with how unpredictable this market is.

Some times you end up with 5% profits, and in better circumstances you are close 20%. It all depends on the market that you need to monitor in a consistent manner. Having profit targets in mind is not the right way.

Any profit is welcome and always better than a loss, don't forget that.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
April 07, 2018, 08:08:33 AM
According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

yes we must buy before its too late,  but I'm wondering did tom lee predict how long the market will bullish? 'cause whales now always interrupt  in the market . Which is i would like to ensure we can sell immediately before it nose dive again. Lol
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
April 07, 2018, 08:06:35 AM
To buy bitcoin you need money. Do you have enough money?. I think not everyone has the means at their disposal. Those who have money buy it at all times and the cost for them does not matter. Artificial agiotage is being created. All will begin to buy up Accordingly demand will increase. The price goes up.

It is demand and supply that determines the price for any good or currencies. More you buy price will keep rising and this will help many others also to enter the market as everyone wants to make money in rising market. For this we need to provide the rising market for people which attracts them to make money.
Activity: 112
April 07, 2018, 08:02:59 AM
Well, believe this guy, sell your car and buy all the money more bitcoins.
Activity: 189
April 07, 2018, 08:01:39 AM

I am glad if it is April this btc value will rise, I am very waiting for it because now I'm holding some btc, I've bought it at a very cheap price
Activity: 162
Merit: 24
April 07, 2018, 07:46:04 AM

While I have a similar opinion on the implications of American tax period, CNN may bring me to reevaluate my opinion.
Most of the time the majority of people is wrong.
CNN reflects what this majority thinks and tells them what to think/do.
When they made a video on "how to buy XRP the hottest cryptocurrency now" it was the XRP top.
The next day XRP started to crash like hell. So, in general, it's good to do the exact opposite of CNN.

The only exception would be if your own reasoning already proofed a point and now CNN is saying the same.
After all, a blind chicken might find a crumb.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
April 07, 2018, 07:06:20 AM

I also hope so, so now I buy some bitcoin in the hope that bitcoin prices will skyrocket after that date, but what I fear if the opposite happens, but it is the profit and loss in the business world it is usual that the most important we have done the best right, the problem of the result let the god determine ... Smiley
I hope so,if that may happen I think more of investors keep on buying some coins and imvest on bitcoin. The popularity of bitcoin may spread all over the world and people will be more interested of it and thats how the principle of bitcoin has. Actually, it will never determined the result but as long as we have positive minds then it's possible.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 06:27:51 AM

I also hope so, so now I buy some bitcoin in the hope that bitcoin prices will skyrocket after that date, but what I fear if the opposite happens, but it is the profit and loss in the business world it is usual that the most important we have done the best right, the problem of the result let the god determine ... Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 06:07:46 AM
To buy bitcoin you need money. Do you have enough money?. I think not everyone has the means at their disposal. Those who have money buy it at all times and the cost for them does not matter. Artificial agiotage is being created. All will begin to buy up Accordingly demand will increase. The price goes up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 06:05:49 AM

Yes in agree with that...if you buy bitcoin now or buying nowadays that bitcoin price still low is a good idea so that i must say that it will recover not too long time so that when its recover you can make your money more than before.so that you can have more profit. Buying bitcoin now is the most good thing you can do as well as it is also keads into success. So that what you are waiting for.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
April 07, 2018, 06:04:46 AM

yes hopefully this prediction is true, because someone's prediction is sometimes not translucent or successful.
Activity: 85
April 07, 2018, 06:03:28 AM
I don't think it's necessary for us to see the predictions of these companies or celebrities, because no one can predict the market. Now the market bubble is caused by ICO. Many projects are too high valuation. As long as the market digests FUD, it will rise, which is not predicted.

It is sometimes necessary seeing these type of prediction from known person can give somewhat relief from the bloody market in hopes that it'll be green again. Anyway, prediction is still a prediction and cannot be proved unless we see results.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 07, 2018, 05:59:05 AM
I am not assuming these events in my prediction but I believe that we will see sustainable growth for the rest of the year and I am with the opinion that we will see a fresh all time high level in this year itself. Now we are in the last phase of the correction process and institutional investors would get in soon for pushing the price.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 05:46:53 AM
I don't think it's necessary for us to see the predictions of these companies or celebrities, because no one can predict the market. Now the market bubble is caused by ICO. Many projects are too high valuation. As long as the market digests FUD, it will rise, which is not predicted.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 07, 2018, 05:42:09 AM

Well, we cannot confirm it until it will happen. When the tax day in US will over definitely, there are some people here will invest in cryptocurrency again. If that will happen, there is a possibility that the status of cryptocurrency market will change. The bullish season may start and I hope that all of crypto will recover!
Activity: 196
April 07, 2018, 05:41:06 AM
i agree you should spend some money to buy your reserve bitcoin and the future you will receive higher value money from the money you spent, I agree you should buy bitcoin now
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 05:27:46 AM
I will believe it and probably buy bitcoin and some other coins, because if the price of bitcoin grows, it will affect the price of other coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
April 07, 2018, 05:21:46 AM
I totally agree, whatever policy and programs that make bitcoin price going high, it best time to buy more of bitcoin, so if the market price appreciate within the shortest time, You can sell off your bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: