Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree? - page 12. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 02:22:16 AM
Definitely better to buy bitcoins or other currency now, the market is clearly in decline. I analyzed the charts of the exchange and stable price growth is in the summer. Now all currencies are correlated go down with various kickbacks, so soon the trend should change in the opposite direction!
Activity: 162
April 09, 2018, 02:22:11 AM
We will see if it's gonna be happen, however it's good to buy bitcoin. There are many speculation about the future of bitcoin. All we need to do is be patience and analyzing the cryptocurrecy market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
April 09, 2018, 01:14:21 AM
You should not believe these news. There was so many news in the past. First of all the future trading of the chicago exchange, when they end, nothing happends. Then i came the rumors that sometimes in january the banker from the wallstreet will receive their bonus and will invest it in cryptocurrencies. Nothing happends. And then the news came that the chinese new year is over and the chinese would invest again in cryptocurrencies. And again nothing happends. So it will nothing happends after the tax days in the united states.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
April 09, 2018, 01:00:57 AM
I hope it is true, there are a lot of speculation on what is going to heppen in the near future and this is one of the only few positive news about bitcoin.Right now the price is stabilizing and  I hope the market reverse it trend once the tax season in US is over because if not we may break the $6,000 support level.

There is a lot of confusion amongst the people due to lot of talking about the crypto currencies and above all, due to the decrease in the market prices of the crypto coins and the overall decrease in the demand rate of the crypto coins in the international market. This is an alarming situation and that we need to stay firm and patient in all the situations so that we may not suffer any such loss.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 11:10:21 PM
If the predictions right then this will be very beneficial if you want to invest right now. However, if the prediction is wrong then this will backfire for our own and capital owned certainly increasingly depleted.
In a need of maturity in observing when we are sure we can buy in several price stages to keep watch get the price shock from bitcoin. and this proved to be safe for ourselves
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 10:58:45 PM
In the past, when bitcoin experienced substantial price drops, novice bitcoin investors often sold their coins to avoid further losses while some exited the market altogether after having concluded that bitcoin is simply too risky for them. Steep price drops have also scared off many new potential investors for whom bitcoin’s price swings are simply too much to handle. However, for seasoned bitcoin investors, bitcoin price drops provide excellent opportunities to buy more bitcoin.
Activity: 77
April 08, 2018, 10:51:33 PM
If the predictions right then this will be very beneficial if you want to invest right now. However, if the prediction is wrong then this will backfire for our own and capital owned certainly increasingly depleted.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 10:41:39 PM
According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Source: @cryptomeren

I disagree because nowadays there are so many news stories and I think it's just fake news that will not trigger the price of bitcoin, so it should be better to use some big countries to strengthen the argument.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
April 08, 2018, 10:28:23 PM
There are a lot of speculation roaming around about how , why and when of the bitcoins price. Its the third time ive read about this.

-First was that the drop last December 2017 where they say that the price drops just because people withdraw their money to buy some gifts for christmas season and will increase again on 2018.

-Second was on feb that the price just drops because of the futures contract and later on will increase as per what they have said.

But when do it really increase ? Nobody knows why. Im not agreeing and not disagreeing on this also. I just want to hope for the possible reasons for price increase.
Activity: 40
April 08, 2018, 09:42:23 PM
It will go up maybe even to 10k again but it may go down again until it's low enough for the right people to step in and buy it all at the price they prefer. It will happen eventually.
Activity: 84
April 08, 2018, 08:09:05 PM
if the prediction is true of course we should try it because it will make us profit but we also have to see the market price movement should not be reckless because it's all just predictions.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 08, 2018, 07:57:27 PM
According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

We are all hoping for when the price of Bitcoin be back again at its highest price and as you have said that, we will be waiting for that moment and let us see it will be true this time. I hope that this can be possibly true so that we will now be lift up from a way too long suffering we are into because of Bitcoin price dump that leads to the sudden freeze of our Bitcoin in our accounts because we do not want to spend it because every single value counts to be a great help when the time comes that Bitcoin price pumps once again to make it more beneficial in our part as holders and our patience will surely be worth it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
April 08, 2018, 07:52:22 PM

That's might possible to happen but even we predict the future no one can say what will happen to bitcoin in the future. I have read so many articles from well known people on their prediction about bitcoin. Some of that prediction didn't happen. What I am saying is, In terms of investing in bitcoin we must set our own target price on when we are going to buy bitcoin. It is okay to believe to those prediction but it is still up to you whether you will believe in it or not. But for me, reading these articles can help you to decide on what will be your target price when you invest in bitcoin and it encourages also those people who already lost their money to not lose hope.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
April 08, 2018, 06:50:06 PM
All of us are hoping that the price will rise,I hope that the news will come true that on April 17 will go up the price.If that will happen all investors and hunters will be happy.
I wouldn't count on it. If the price is really going to spike up because of the end of the tax season, traders will start to buy up the market before that in order to be on board already. If that doesn't happen, then forget about it.

First people were looking for reasons to justify the decreasing market, and now it has switched to desperate hope in something that will result in the market to increase again. It's however quite funny though.

People want stability because that will allow usage as currency to pick up, but when there is stability, people suddenly don't like it anymore and start craving for volatility again. Impossible to deal with people here.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
April 08, 2018, 05:14:29 PM
according to this it will happen. because the main factor that makes bitcoin prices rise is the political figures or big leaders who support bitcoin. this is good news if bitcoin prices will go up, better invest from now to get profit later before you regret. I just hope this will be true for all of us
If political involves why bitcoin falls, maybe it is the start for the price to recover and go up. It is the time that everyone waits. Buy bitcoin and keep holding until it happens. It will be a great news to everyone and become ready to be the first to earn huge profit. Everyone are waiting for its possibility. We are hoping that it is not just a news but will really happen soon.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
April 08, 2018, 05:09:05 PM

I'm not too sure it will affect the price of Bitcoin, but I'm sure this is good news for Bitcoin price,
because the Bitcoin market in the United States is pretty big.
hopefully this happens...
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
April 08, 2018, 05:04:29 PM

That is the same as  i thought, in April we will only some good and possitives moves and in May we will be able to earn even 2x more than we invested right now.
Activity: 164
April 08, 2018, 04:58:37 PM
All of us are hoping that the price will rise,I hope that the news will come true that on April 17 will go up the price.If that will happen all investors and hunters will be happy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
April 08, 2018, 11:28:10 AM
I agree, but the main thing is that there was not again bad news. I look forward to seeing the price of bitcoin come to the top. I heard that the price could fall to $ 3,000.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 10:37:13 AM

Good to know this news,let's wait and see for this things to come.Bitcoin volatility is always unpredictable wherein nobody knows what will come in the days to come.For the meantime be patient in waiting coz the best is yet to come.
Pages:
Jump to: