Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree? - page 18. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest
April 07, 2018, 01:44:07 AM
According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Source: @cryptomeren

It's kind of a 50-50 situation. It will go high but not as high as it was before but let us all see how the people and the market will react but if it does affect the price of bitcoin then we should be bothered since the taxes in America is moving crap because of their dump president.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
April 07, 2018, 01:35:09 AM
According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Current analysis are showing that selling is over and bitcoin is showing strong support around $6000 to $6500, If it break that level than we can expect bitcoin price to drop at $5k or lower and there will be best chance to buy bitcoin than. Lets see what market behave.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
April 07, 2018, 01:33:26 AM

I wouldn't say that I don't agree, but I am collecting bitcoin now and still hope that the price will increase. However, I don't get that much money to buy bitcoin, but I agree with your opinion that buying bitcoin now is a good idea.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 01:28:27 AM
I believe fiat currency collapse is right on the way and when it do there will be capital flight, where BTC will be one of where this capital will flow
it's really true that you say that the collapse of bitcoin and other coins can be an alternative way to spin our capital in order to flow the price of each coin and get a big profit in terms of trading jobs as well
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
April 07, 2018, 01:17:41 AM
lets see how the market react, if people whales will not dump btc or new investor will buy then surely it will go up
right there,if the whales don't manipulate the prices well we can see pumps but if not then nothing will happen because this past months they are making this trend and theres no one can stop them thats whybi dont know if this tax day can make difference and will let the bitcoin price grow even if not that big but atleast grow not like this past 3 months purely falling
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
April 06, 2018, 11:59:17 PM

If this is true then we need to be prepare on bull run but let us see what will happen, i will never believe on what he's saying until it happen, better to happen than to predict, and maybe some people would rely on it we never know if this is fake news or good news so better wait what would happen in the price of the market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 11:45:58 PM

That will probably make the price climb a little bit but not too much, however that is not really relevant if you are long term holder, this is the moment to buy we do not know for how long we're going to see these prices, it may be for a short time or maybe we are going to see it for a long time but it's irrelevant, bitcoin will go up at some point in the future and if you want to obtain profits the current prices are some of the best that we're going to see in a long time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 11:36:05 PM
In case you guys want to read the article: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/05/wall-streets-tom-lee-predicts-massive-outflow-from-cryptocurrencies-ahead-of-tax-day.html

People always find a [random] reason behind the massive BTC selling and when it will reverse. First, it was the Chinese New Year, then it was regulations and the G20 summit, now it's the tax season  Huh  

Tom Lee is known for being extremely bullish, he knows the average joe believes in whatever the so called "experts" say, so he's trying to spread a bullish sentiment among the panic sellers and weak hands. Don't get me wrong, I like optimism, but to predict the day (April 17) when the downtrend is going to stop is too much, at the end of the day, you can't predict what's going to happen in the crypto market. So I have to disagree with Tom Lee, the price will go up whenever the market decides.
You have a point mate and yeah we don't predict about the price of bitcoins. But I must suggest to take a risk. This will be chance to earn some profit of it. But this message is to keep the bitcoin steady because lot of fuds and bad news earlier. But if this message or post will be a good sign in the market I think this would be happen in this April or next month. Hope it will be true.

No one can surely if that will be happen , it's on a prediction no one will sure it. Yes if you want to get a big profits you should take the risks because right now the value of bitcoin are  low unlike last year price and the good chance to buy in a lower price.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
April 06, 2018, 10:53:12 PM

Its true that with the financial year everyone has to get rid of their taxes and then have to start with new luck, investment, and everyone needs time to think on "Where to this time"!

I have one understanding from the cryptocurrency :

Whales might be the one who never cash out more than taxable amount per year unless and until they are investing it somewhere to cut the taxes free.
If they are not doing that then these are the people who are not selling their coins, thus need no time to get back to the bitcoin.

What we talking about is, about those people who made huge cash outs, or who are new people who would love to join the crypto after they clear the taxes.

Thing is, the process is slow! We might not just see very sudden moves right after the 17th April!! There will huge time gap until we see everything rising up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
April 06, 2018, 10:44:52 PM
The future doesn't know in advance what will be happen, if known in advance will increase the price, I've BITCOIN became billionaires.
So, don't listen to the rumors, to lose your money. This is my opinion and advices. Thanks!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 40
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
April 06, 2018, 10:41:41 PM
I believe fiat currency collapse is right on the way and when it do there will be capital flight, where BTC will be one of where this capital will flow
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 10:33:49 PM
i don't listen to these so called ''experts''. you can always find another expert who says the complete opposite. just do whatever you think is right , that way you have only yourself to blame.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
April 06, 2018, 10:25:00 PM

good news if that happen, a lot of investor waiting for the to increase again but if you still have fund to buy the dip i think this is the right time to buy and wait for the price to go up
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 10:03:14 PM
Im hoping that news will make an impact on the price of bitcoin.   I can wait to see bitcoin on green color again.
My eyes are tired looking bitcoins price for almost 4 months in red color.

That's what I'm feeling now, I hope this is the beginning of the bitcoin price going increased.
Too many people are waiting on the bitcoin price going in the green and rising again.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
April 06, 2018, 09:50:56 PM
Well there have been so many predictions about the price of Bitcoins since the past thus to be sure of anything is like a double edged sword .
We don't really know about that but yes it's possible and yes it may not be possible, because it was first predicted that the bitcoins will rise in February then in March and then here comes the new prediction ...
Well it will rise if..it gets investors who are strong enough to not panic sell but if that's possible or not is entirely a luck by chance .
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greentoken-invest in ecology
April 06, 2018, 09:45:20 PM

Everyone is hoping that coins' price will go up so soon. Me, I am expecting it to rise up again after all. I cannot wait to see my coins growing again. If this will happen, then everyone will have the chance to gain profit again.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
April 06, 2018, 09:41:17 PM
I hope this happens i can't cash out anything with the fluctuation still happening. It might not be wise to cash out when the price is still in a downtrend. Let's see what happens in april 17, for now the best thing to do is hodl and wait how will the market react to this.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 06, 2018, 09:25:38 PM
We will see if Tom's right on this prediction. I'm not familiar with most of the tax laws on US but since he's from Wall St. he might tell the truth about this. I'll add the article for this.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/wall-street-bitcoin-bull-tom-lee-predicts-massive-outflow-of-crypto-before-tax-day
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 09:14:30 PM
Good news. This is an opportunity for investors to buy bitcoin. And this is bad news for investors who have sold their bitcoins out of panic about the issue that bitcoin will disappear.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 08:02:51 PM
It's possible. But I think it's going to be a slow climb. We'll know when the day comes. Tom Lee is an accomplished Wall Street strategist with over 25 years of experience in equity research. He probably knows what he's talking about.
Pages:
Jump to: