Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree? - page 14. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 04:37:41 AM
According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Source: @cryptomeren

Hopely that prediction is true. Bitcoin price already down more than 60% from peak price and its frustated for holder. If bitcoin price can rising again, I hope others coin will following because after bitcoin price drop, mostly altcoin following down. Its will crypto more healthy again and holder start making profits.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 08, 2018, 04:30:46 AM
Yes I agree. That is great news. Better to buy now while the market is slowly climbing back now.
Activity: 866
April 08, 2018, 03:20:38 AM
if it will indeed happen how i will refuse? of course I would strongly agree because the bitcoin increase is the thing I expect most we see just what will happen after 17th of april
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
April 08, 2018, 02:50:27 AM
Of course why not it will be better to buy Bitcoin now as the price is comparatively lower. we can buy Bitcoin now .you said  that the price of Bitcoin will increase soon if your prediction is correct then no doubt we should buy Bitcoin now and waited for the time when the price of Bitcoin will increase. I also agree that when the tax day of United States will end ,then there is a possibility to increase of the price of Bitcoin. We can see now and wait for the day when the price will actually increase .I hope it will happen very soon .we just have to keep patience now and take a risk to buy Bitcoin. I hope this risk will bring us huge profits. if you want something then we have to give something too.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
April 08, 2018, 02:26:53 AM
According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

I'm not really basing my idea on the source of the news but on the date of the tax day or on the realistic of what the tax day is. If actually the date given is for tax day, I do believe that price will raise after the date has passed because more investors who are avoiding being taxed would want to come in and this will shoot price up.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
April 08, 2018, 02:09:50 AM
BTC world now has no good news! The price of BTC is unpredictable!

If Tom Lee's prediction is accurate, the market is now starting to rise, and someone will buy BTC and wait until April 17th to rise!
Only good news about bitcoin can help users to gain their trust again and start buying, if bitcoin whales enter in the scene then we can see huge improvement in the price. Many predictions has been said and we didnt know if its going to happen but be bullish and positive because this situation is just temporary who knows maybe Tom Lee is right.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 02:08:42 AM

If Tom Lee's prediction is accurate, the market is now starting to rise, and someone will buy BTC and wait until April 17th to rise!
Yes price is very unpredictable but this is possible that claims could reach. This good news will truly impacts price to increase and I am very positive it could going rise soon.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
April 08, 2018, 01:55:15 AM
I totally agree. Media will not pump bitcoin before whales buy decent amount of bitcoin.
Tiny investors and greedy miners are dumping like crazy and whales are simply buying slowly
Activity: 143
April 08, 2018, 01:53:19 AM
Well I am hoping that it will go back up again. Maybe some are just keeping it low because it is tax season and after that day, price would go back up again. I have heard bad stories of people who bought way back at December so I hope they wouldn't lose that much spirit and believe they would still have profits months or years after. It surely not good to see our portfolio getting bloody but it would be good time to ponder if we are really in it for the long term or we are in it for the short term profit. During this bear market, I realize that I should modify some of my trading strategy because it is not working in a bear market.
many of these people are already out the window
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 08, 2018, 01:51:00 AM

I do think it probably true. But i think there will be more thing will coming out such as regulation in june and taxation in april. bitcoin will probably climb after this year and i do think when bitcoin is considered as legal asset it will make the value goes into atleast 10 k $ . I really hope Tom Lee prediction is true cause when bitcoin increase it will affect the market and increasing the volume and attract more investors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
April 08, 2018, 01:48:59 AM
Well I am hoping that it will go back up again. Maybe some are just keeping it low because it is tax season and after that day, price would go back up again. I have heard bad stories of people who bought way back at December so I hope they wouldn't lose that much spirit and believe they would still have profits months or years after. It surely not good to see our portfolio getting bloody but it would be good time to ponder if we are really in it for the long term or we are in it for the short term profit. During this bear market, I realize that I should modify some of my trading strategy because it is not working in a bear market.
Activity: 64
Merit: 11
Cryptos Bounty Management
April 08, 2018, 01:48:53 AM

It was all possible  because the price of bitcoin isn't  stable it will become high or low every hour.  Probably it was stated there that price will get high on 17th on April. I think it won't  be able to spread out if this is  not true.  Bitcoin price analyzing  is not easy. Those bitcoin price analysts are pretty nice on predicting bitcoin price on future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 01:47:48 AM

Activity: 432
Merit: 126
April 08, 2018, 01:46:12 AM
Well if this gonna happen, it will.be a huge news that needed to be spread. Everyone is in fear that bitcoin is continously declining. This will give hope to everyone. But in the other side im just afraid that this might just give is a false hope. But who knows, if this news will convince people to buy bitcoin in its low rate anr have the unity to do so, maybe before that bull day bitcoin will increase in a snap. Together with other good factor, bitcoin it will slowly rise again. But also we should Consider the other thing in this event, there are also something we must do to help bitcoin and the community.
Activity: 394
April 08, 2018, 01:39:45 AM
The rapid rise in the value of Bitcoin also seems to be due to the biggest platform user spike to buy and sell this digital currency in the US and hopefully after April 17th when Tax Day in the United States ends the price of bitcoin can rebound and soar
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 01:07:23 AM

yes maybe, everyone can speculate about bitcoin. but with positive news like this makes people's confidence in bitcoin will increase and many people will be interested in bitcoin investment and that will increase the bitcoin price.
right, we have to spread a lot of positive news about bitcoin, so that investors will soon invest again into btc. if viewed from the charts are every mid-year btc prices began to climb, especially with this news so i am sure this is first step of rising btc prices
Activity: 264
April 08, 2018, 12:54:23 AM
lets see how the market react, if people whales will not dump btc or new investor will buy then surely it will go up
Honestly the reaction of market if uts gonna be happened was overwhelming because the value of the market will surely grow in green color.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
April 08, 2018, 12:33:38 AM

yes maybe, everyone can speculate about bitcoin. but with positive news like this makes people's confidence in bitcoin will increase and many people will be interested in bitcoin investment and that will increase the bitcoin price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
April 08, 2018, 12:31:04 AM

Thank you! If the information you provide is accurate and will occur, it is good news. Bitcoin will increase in the coming time, my investments will continue. I'm worried now that bitcoin will die as many have predicted. Investing in bitcoin is the job I can make money quickly. My husband began to love the job of buying and selling bitcoin.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
April 08, 2018, 12:27:12 AM
Well, I'm waiting for this news to happen a good news rather and hopefully this is the starts that price affects to increase. Were in a downtrend so many has the hopes of btc to come to the point in a higher price. So for those are in doubt invest now while you can.
Pages:
Jump to: