Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree? - page 13. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 10:29:49 AM
According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Source: @cryptomeren

Then that could be the start to the revolution of Bitcoin if the certainty of the article is true. When all investors pray for it to come and it would certainly be this year. If the statement that you say is true and I will be happy if it is because we can see the gain of our investments.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 10:20:34 AM
It's Good news if the news is Legit bitcoin is always in red hoping to see in green again so we will make a profit again. It's great news better to buy bitcoins now the tax in united states is near to end so bitcoins climb up again.
Activity: 525
April 08, 2018, 10:15:09 AM
According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

I think that's good news, and can reduce the panic. I can not wait to see the bitcoin rise again, because the decrease of bitcoin makes me tired, I want this to pass quickly.
Activity: 69
April 08, 2018, 10:13:06 AM
Hopefully, it would be happen, so that more people enjoy their hardship and efforts of working in crypto business. And for those who have enough capital, just go now, and invest large capital so that when these certain speculations happen all investors are gain multiple profits.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 09:57:53 AM

Still a hard thing to believe. Bitcoin's volatility is way unpredictable and if that's true I think it will just affect the volatility a little. I am expecting for more dumps in the market for the next couple of weeks. Surely,buying at thid moment is really promising to earn huge profit soon. But since we really don't know what will happen next,just be patient and wait.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
April 08, 2018, 09:49:12 AM
The problem is the accuracy of this news. Because we all know that the bitcoin's value still unpredictable.

The problem here is the user that will quickly believe in this news. First off, it is not fact but a prediction. Bitcoin is unpredictable, but yes some might predict what will be the price movement but it is not always right.

If people will quickly believe in this news, they might regret if the price dumps after they bought some BTC and then regret investing on cryptos and spread the news about it being a scam, though it is really not.
Activity: 795
April 08, 2018, 09:44:48 AM
The prediction is base on speculation it is not certain if it will surge after that date. I will be happy if blood bath can end after that date will look forward to see as event will unfold after the said date.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 08:55:40 AM
Hopefully it will come true, if April 17 means it will be soon. As long as the price of coin is down, then we have to collect as much coin as possible with a potential coin note only. That way we will be able to profit greatly when selling it at a high price.

Well, if this is true then it would be great. Bitcoin volatility is unpredictable and hard to foresee but positive mindset would help. Whether the exact date is true or not but surely bitcoin will pump up again in the near future. As of now let's prepare for its increase and invest more if you have enough capital.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
April 08, 2018, 08:35:44 AM
Hopefully it will come true, if April 17 means it will be soon. As long as the price of coin is down, then we have to collect as much coin as possible with a potential coin note only. That way we will be able to profit greatly when selling it at a high price.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 08:27:20 AM

Thats a good news , if you can afford then this is the time for you to buy some and if thats true its already April 8 more week to go and Bitcoin will pump , and I think thats the start of its pump for this years since people are very suspicious about Bitcoin will be dead and this year will be its final year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 08:08:46 AM
Well if this is true.
I think its better to buy some bitcoins now for short term investments.
The problem is the accuracy of this news. Because we all know that the bitcoin's value still unpredictable.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
April 08, 2018, 07:57:04 AM

Hopely that prediction is true. Bitcoin price already down more than 60% from peak price and its frustated for holder. If bitcoin price can rising again, I hope others coin will following because after bitcoin price drop, mostly altcoin following down. Its will crypto more healthy again and holder start making profits.

I agree with you mate, for me also i will not believe into the predictions because not all expert can predict 100% of there speculation becomes true because the cryptomarket are very unpredictable to happen due to the supply and demand is concern.

You are right. A lot of these are just pure speculations. There is no way to accurately predict the price of bitcoin no matter how educated or how well versed you are. You can read charts all day and all night and you still won't be able to predict what will happen in the next five minutes when it comes to bitcoin so all of this now is purely speculations and nothing else.
everyone has the right to predict and analyze bitcoin for several hours, days and months but, REMEMBER .... !!!! this is just a prediction that nothing is 100% accurate but something like this is a positive thing that will raise the price of bitcoin for the short term and this is our chance to seek profit and anybody's prediction of buying bitcoin is something that will be profitable for long-term investment
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
April 08, 2018, 07:51:39 AM
I totally agree with you, I think it's a good time to buy some bitcoins, because price is very low, and it's really probably that the price will go up and we can earn some money.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
April 08, 2018, 07:45:31 AM

Hopely that prediction is true. Bitcoin price already down more than 60% from peak price and its frustated for holder. If bitcoin price can rising again, I hope others coin will following because after bitcoin price drop, mostly altcoin following down. Its will crypto more healthy again and holder start making profits.

I agree with you mate, for me also i will not believe into the predictions because not all expert can predict 100% of there speculation becomes true because the cryptomarket are very unpredictable to happen due to the supply and demand is concern.

You are right. A lot of these are just pure speculations. There is no way to accurately predict the price of bitcoin no matter how educated or how well versed you are. You can read charts all day and all night and you still won't be able to predict what will happen in the next five minutes when it comes to bitcoin so all of this now is purely speculations and nothing else.
Activity: 30
April 08, 2018, 07:45:04 AM
Do you really believe this nonsense, if everybody thinks that price will increase, it should increase gradually. The price of the market should include all projected factors. So if everybody believes that the price will increase it will start showing from now!
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 07:42:46 AM
according to this it will happen. because the main factor that makes bitcoin prices rise is the political figures or big leaders who support bitcoin. this is good news if bitcoin prices will go up, better invest from now to get profit later before you regret. I just hope this will be true for all of us
There are many other factors that affect the crypto market and the currency rates apart from the political factors only. Political decisions and statement releases by the governments ought to have a major stake in affecting the bitcoin prices. So maybe this happens to be true that after April 17, there is a slight uptrend in the prices but there are many other events happening around us that may not let this uptrend happen!! So for sure cannot guarantee anything  Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
April 08, 2018, 07:25:00 AM

Usually when there is a big event happen in the United States which is considered the most powerful country, everything including crypto world had been affected, I agree that there is a positive impact after April 17, it gonna be pumping day.
Activity: 55
April 08, 2018, 06:26:05 AM
I think this price is already very low, and it's certainly not a big risk to buy now.
Activity: 114
April 08, 2018, 06:05:20 AM
I hope so ... may be bitcoin back towards the highest price
Activity: 147
April 08, 2018, 05:15:53 AM

Pages:
Jump to: